Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It (52696 Views)

All She Was Saying Was Blood Of Jesus Till She Died- Family, Of Train Cor Member / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date / This UBA Security Man Found $10k And Returned It (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Taryur3(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2016
akraym:
even if you didn't return it, its gonna be useless to you.
Who told you it's gonna be useless to me?I used same phone so I know the alpha and the omega about it.what of the 3ATM cards that I can easily have access to on my phone under 20mins...Well,it's not really in my blood to hold or steal someones belongings.I can't remember if I have ever steal someone's property since I recognise myself.Even pencils and biro...that are the common items on the floor in primary and secondary...I will look and pass.am just proud of myself.thanks.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Rexnegro(m): 1:50pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
To be honest, i have returned over 4 lost phones to their owners. Whats d fuss about? undecided
The fuss is worth sharing to inspire many bad people in This our already wicked world. if everybody especially our so called politicians can Have such gesture This world especially Nigeria go be a better con3.

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 19, 2016
As in News bah?

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Muyoloz(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2016
Well done bro.

I also had someone pick up a friends Phone and called all the numbers on it till he got through to me and ensure the phone was returned.

A lot of Beautiful People are still in these Nation.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by chikel2000(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2016
loveslife:
Na MAN you be. This generation is blessed to have you. Btw, na which phone be that sef lipsrsealed
even if its nokia torch, is he not worth atleast a thnk u?
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Rexnegro(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2016
matinos28:
it depends on the phone
no it depends on The heart, a good Heart will return any kind of fone even iPhone 100. for me mr Charles has done well weda torchlight fone or Not.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by danjaba(m): 2:00pm On May 19, 2016
Last year, I returned someone's lost phone in kano a Hausa man. I kept it, after 9 days he called and I described how we can locate each other. When we met he collected the phone and gave me 100,000 naira which I refused to collect, after lots of persuasion from him and his brother. I collected the money and thank him. But instead he kept thanking me all through. Now we are very good friends. God can connect you with someone through a simple gesture.

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by miqos02(m): 2:01pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
To be honest, i have returned over 4 lost phones to their owners. Whats d fuss about? undecided
u are a good man

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by felix000000(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2016
Charles weldon, na only God fit reward you.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
well its a pity you weren't appreciated

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by CaptainEColeJnr: 2:10pm On May 19, 2016
danjaba:

Last year, I returned someone's lost phone in kano a Hausa man. I kept it, after 9 days he called and I described how we can locate each other. When we met he collected the phone and gave me 100,000 naira which I refused to collect, after lots of persuasion from him and his brother. I collected the money and thank him. But instead he kept thanking me all through. Now we are very good friends. God can connect you with someone through a simple gesture.
N100 k shocked cash or cheque
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by dollarlander: 2:10pm On May 19, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ndu2Y4E1yOg/Vz2WBPrRrXI/AAAAAAAAACQ/tXbQ2gi6QZwqb9UooVWeREu5kpZa4vH-gCLcB/s320/13254498_868014129994807_6320534235273775165_n.jpg[/img]

In a world where corruption seem to be air people breath, there are still some people with living conscience and a good heart.

According to this lady, she lost her phone and didn't bother calling cos she felt it was gone for life. Unknown to her, the good guy who picked the phone, charged it and kept it safe, waiting for her to call... Read her exact words below....

Source: http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/05/man-picks-up-ladys-lost-phone-keeps-it.html

If I were you, I will just marry Charles. When next do I think I will meet an honest guy like him. My take!!!
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by tobedaniel(m): 2:10pm On May 19, 2016
undecidedIt is a thing that happens almost everyday in life.why should dis one be soo important
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by cybriz82(m): 2:12pm On May 19, 2016
Tecno p3
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by cybriz82(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2016
He mean 1dazan naira.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Adeyeancah(m): 2:17pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
HONESTLY,YOUR JUST BEING JEALOUS OF CHARLES COS UR NOT THE ONLY GOOD GUY IN TOWN.... grin grin grin
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by olexjay(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
funny u but ma fone won't get lost
lol
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Adeyeancah(m): 2:21pm On May 19, 2016
zealot4me:
The question is which kind of phone is it??
DOES IT MARRA? SOMETIMES THE CONTENTS INSIDE THAT PHONE COULD BE EXPENSIVE THAN THE PHONE ITSELF
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by introvertious: 2:22pm On May 19, 2016
Babe, abeg dash that guy 'ONE MOUTH' as compensation.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Adeyeancah(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2016
WHY ARE PEOPLE WHO HAD DONE THIS KINDA GESTURE BEFORE JEALOUS IN HERE NA WA FOR UNA O O....THE CHIC ONLY TRY TO PROOF THEIR ARE STILL SOME GOOD HEARTED 9JA OUT THERE....
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by middlebelter(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2016
Am proud of the guy. He is a good Nigerian. Please let's keep the good spirit up. Nigeria, good people ,great nation.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by haywire1: 2:28pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:

Henhen hw u dey see phone pick for floor? U be lawma worker?

#
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Onezie(f): 2:29pm On May 19, 2016
A soldier once returned my missing phone in the camp. But when i called the number, he told me to start frog jump frm that spot to mami market to get my phone back ;
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by amiskurie(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
ARE YOU A NICE CONDUCTOR?
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Commentus2: 2:43pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Not new abeg, a man in my area have Sony Xperia which he found sometime back with him but unfortunate the owner of the phone had locked both phone and Sim with code. We are in dilemma concerning how to return the phone,. This not the first time, we have been doing good citizens duty like that thou..... To be honest some risks are involves in matters like these...you may end be arrest for armed robbery if you are not so careful...........that is if the owner is victim of armed robbers! cool
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by oluwafemim(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:

Then encourage others to be like you, it's a lot for our Country in this season please.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by moyogee: 2:49pm On May 19, 2016
Wow.... This is really touching. In a harsh economy like this one we are now, one would have thought of selling it to feed oneself. Kuddos to charles. But if you think this story is touching, watch this short clip of a man with a selfless heart cry smiley http:///23VZZLN You'd be amazed. Ladies!!!!!!! make sure you have your tissue with you
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 19, 2016
You know there's a problem with the society when things like this make news
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Adonis3: 2:57pm On May 19, 2016
myfantasies:
I have done dat twice

Someone have even done it for my sister

But did i bring it to nairaland?

NO

Well kudos

smh... was it the man who posted the story

The owner was apparently shocked that despite giving up hopes, she was still able to recover it and you people are here spewing dust.

Better carry ur bad belle go another side

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by anigold(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2016
loveslife:
Na MAN h be. This generation is blessed to have you. Btw, na which phone be that sef lipsrsealed

even if the phone is N2000 phone lets all encourage the young man,its not easy to be honest in this harsh economy...
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by anigold(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2016
darellone:
Marry him. He will be faithful to you.
#FoundJohnny
very wrong assumption is like thinking that short brothers have small d**ks...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. / Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 / I Just Killed This Snake In My Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.