Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog (13943 Views)

Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? / Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? / I Am No Longer A Theist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Vick4rill(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
taurus25:

its more like the universe coming in being in a way we totally havent figured yet
why dnt u figure it first b4 coming to prove others wrong?
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Vick4rill(m): 12:00am On Jun 16, 2016
taurus25:

Thats more like foolishness not opinion
hahahaha serious,? this exactly hw atheist are
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Vick4rill(m): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

I don't have prove, you show me that the God of the bible is the creator of universe that's my argument in the first place.
hahahahaha he has confence, seriously God bless ebuka,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 16, 2016
Vick4rill:
Confess to what exactly? How would you expect me to disprove an hypothesis(your God), if I do then I'm a fool. Your God is an hypothesis eat that.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Vick4rill:
Thank you bro
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Immorttal: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Boss, I'm only arguing against Christian God as the creator of the universe. like I said earlier, the more knowledgable you are, the more you can convince people to do things in your own way e.g Jesus Christ and Muhammad S.A.W.Knowledge is the basis of the idea of God. There is no God anywhere superior to us human beings, but their are lot of other beings different from human beings existing in this universe. which I believe, they too have there own chance to civilization just like us humans.
that it is my believe.But in essence,we are one universe. Any alien in our realm is here to transact energy to use in their own realm.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Tokziby: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
Just one question with multiple babies for u.

Who created the earth and the living things that reside in it, the sun and moon and the entire galaxy? Did the living things fell from heaven or germinate from the ground?
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tokziby:
Just one question with multiple babies for u.

Who created the earth and the living things that reside in it, the sun and moon and the entire galaxy? Did the living things fell from heaven or germinate from the ground?
if you read and study the observable universe, you will learn that everything happen and look like its stable due to chaos and order theory. After massive Big Bang everything emerged within microsecond outside time and currently we human being can only deal with 3-4 dimension of entities known. We can't solve other dimension yet(5-11) so, we will have to deal with the knowledge we have now. To your question, if an entity create the universe who create the entity? If the entity was before universe, then that means he also emerge from a multiverse. Still negating the factor of a supreme being. Let's take wild animal for example here: do you really care about what Tigers are doing to their prey in the jungle? Why don't you care? Answer: because you believe you're much more evolve and higher in reasoning and logic than them, so you won't care about how they live their life in the jungle. So tell me why would someone that has a massive knowledge to create a whole universe give a fuvck about we human beings that are not even up to 1/10^100 of particles and matter in the universe? We are just like any other thing and at the same time we are nothing just an energy fill matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? / Am I Offending God? / Brëast Feeding A Man In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.