Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,333 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart (5681 Views)

The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart / Songs To 'melt' A Girls Heart? / 7 Ways Of Winning A Girls Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 27, 2007
that is the exact reason why i'm no longer bothering to put in any effort to win a girl's heart. grin
It is not by force to get married and have kids but i definitely will. when the time is right a good girl will show up.
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 27, 2007
true, the right one is out thr waitin just 4 u, cheesy
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by Emad(f): 8:43am On May 14, 2007
you dont need a hansome face
just good money does the trick
[s]if money grew on trees women will marry monkeys [/s] no offence girls grin grin
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by LEVI2ME(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2007
This are my simple rules.
i Think it might work for you because we are one of a kind b4.

Dont be afraid to make mistake,
Learn never to regret the mistakes,
Just move on after the mistake,
Learn to do the mistake the right way.
Do only the mistake that work for you,
Then learn to say I'm sorry with Dignity.
Simply
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by closetpervert(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2007
the best way to win a girls heart is how good u are in bed - how many times u can satisfy sweet obo per night - if not - hey girl'll gon leave u for another dude. trust me.
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by kike001(f): 1:45pm On May 14, 2007
DO
be nice
be romatic
dress nice
ve a gud sense of humour
show her u can n u r intrested in her
give her space

DONT
control her
stalk her
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by squirrel20(f): 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2008
Just be nice to her and always be very truthful to her too.
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by opuro(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2008
tell her you are the jackass she need in her life
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by woodboi(m): 6:13am On Feb 06, 2008
take time to learn what she wants from a guy,even if you dont have it act as if you do.believe me you have her for live.
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by Eclairs: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2008
Appreciate and compliment the girl and let her know you understand the importance of the three Rs- Respect, Reliability and Responsibity.

You have to show she'd got ur respect and that you are a reliable and responsible individual.

Only then can the issue of Love begin to come in. Mind u, u must expect the same in return.

Gs this helps. Doesnt usually work for everybody as some girls dnt knw the value of the three Rs. I think it works for me most times.
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by Eclairs: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2008
squirrel20:

Just be nice to her and always be very truthful to her too.

Strong point
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by outlaws(m): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2008
cool
What's Up Osmen? Answer to your question is simple. When you meet the one you love or lust, you decide which one. Just ask her how can you win her heart. That's it. If she will answer your question that means a green light to go ahead. If she laughs at you and jokes it off, that means red light, call it quits and keep it moving.
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by Eclairs: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2008
outlaws:

cool
What's Up Osmen? Answer to your question is simple. When you meet the one you love or lust, you decide which one. Just ask her how can you win her heart. That's it. If she will answer your question that means a green light to go ahead. If she laughs at you and jokes it off, that means red light, call it quits and keep it moving.

No a bad point but wht abt those who cant stop trying. any advise?
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by Bluetooth(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2008
@Poster

Just be yourself. Dont act what you are not because it might be difficult to sustain on the long run.

Remember there is nothing as good as being yourself.

Good luck wink
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by tboy1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2008
1. Make her laugh- This is d most important.
If you ask 10 ladies to name 5 things they look for in a man, i bet you that 7 or 8 will tell you that they're looking for someone who can make them laugh

2. Let her kw exactly how u feel, you don't have to tell her evrytime-they get sick of hearin things like that Evrytime, especially when she's not urs yet

3.you have to b unique- i'll explain:
an average single lady has about 2-3 guys always on her case, but the thing is that she's lookin for the one that kind of diff; it could be d one thats very funny,or the quiet one(because they sometime feel he's not 100% open with her, so she wants 2 know y he's always quiet), it would b d playboy(thinkin she'll b the one 2 lock him down), could b the bad boy(also thinkin she'll b the one t lock him down)

4.Don't brag bout materialistic things- this will only attract gold diggers.
The best thing is not to talk bout this at all and the day she sees your stuff (e.g car,crib,salary) she b surprised and you'll b amazed at how much she'll like u more after that day

5.Be very Truthful and honest from the begining

6.Spend money on her if you have - All ladies love to get spoit once in a while and if you've got that extra doe, then spend

7.Be yourself to her,her friends and family

Goodluck

(1) (2) (Reply)

But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? / Why Are Ladies Always Calling Us Toasters? Are They Bread? / What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.