Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart (5661 Views)

The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart / Songs To 'melt' A Girls Heart? / 7 Ways Of Winning A Girls Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by osmen: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2006
Hello follow narialanders, i have over the years thought of having a nice girlfriend but the problem with me is that i dont no if it is just fear, or something else and my friends keeps telling me that i am weak in woeing a girl but on my own i think the problem that i lack the tips. so please i want anybody on the nairaland to help me out
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by menike(m): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2006
Nigga U have to sell yaself to her (Jokes, Nice words, Compliments)
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by ObaMan(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2006
TAKE HER WINDOW SHOPPING, TELL HER HOW MUCH U'D HAVE LOVED TO BY HER THOSE THINGS, shocked
SHOW HER U HAVE MONEY, I DIDNT SAY GIVE HER MONEY ALL THE TIME
SHOW HER U HAVE CONNECTIONS, LET HER WORK HARD
SHOW HER TO UR FRIENDS AND MAKE THEM LIKE HER grin
TELL HER U LOVE HER kiss
ASK HER TO MARRY U cry
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by chx: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2006
@Obaman,
You are a pro.

My opinion:
Pretend
Tell her lies
know her more
Funny stories
shopping
kissing
introductions
etc,
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by ayotunde: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2006
Guys,these appears to be too theoritical to me anyway,and i feel all these are peppermint and card love will always catch and oyinbo woman(abroad ladies).We cant pretend to what we are not abeg apply Nigerian way

I think the best way to win a Nigeria ladies heart is to :

1. Tell her lies when its necessary,as a man when she gets you.Let her know u have to do everything to get her.

2.Always endeavour to tell her what she wants to hear at least for the time u are still trying to bring her closer to you.

3. Always share in her problem especially when it comes to finance-You will win her heart becos not all men will do this.
(Nigerian guys run for responsibilities).

4.Create time and stay more often with her continuously for some months and keep off unannounced (This is to check if actually an interest has been developed-She will look for you if she needs you)-This means she was enjoying your company

SINCERELY THERE IS NO ONE WAY OF CATCHING A LADY BUT THIS PROCESS COULD BE ADJUSTED TO CATCH AS MANY AS POSSIBLE
SHIKANNAH.
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by divinemmy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2006
hello osmen,

smiley menike, has just said it all!.

Jokes,
Nice words,
Compliments. one more thing is caring!. you show them you cares for them. that's the strategy you need.
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by CrazyMan(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2006
Buy her recharge card grin
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by Busta(f): 4:15am On Nov 26, 2006
commit sucide
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by iice(f): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2006
Busta:

commit sucide

laughin ma friggin ass off Busta you wan kill me o grin grin
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by Free(f): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2006
busta

gurl U sooo crazzzzy grin
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by balash(m): 5:07am On Dec 23, 2006
go to her place borrow money from her,take her out for shopping precisely buy her pants and bra,then give me her phone number i will finish the job for u
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2006
uve made no sense.
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by harvey(m): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2006
naija girls like being told what they want to hear and most are lies
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by UsherGurl(f): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2006
Buy her chocolate cakes and candies everytime u meet grin grin grin+ many teddy bears every week cool
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by strongarm1(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2007
spank her on her buttom then kiss her and tell her you love her, kiss
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by OmoEko1(f): 12:32am On Apr 02, 2007
Give her a diamond necklace kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by blasterman(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2007
Strangle her and release your grip when she just starts getting breathless.Tis move is a default password into any girls heart
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by ndio(f): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2007
just be yourssself,  thats the best advice anyone can give u wink[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by bruce(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2007
Most are telling you what probably worked for them. But that may not work for you because of your person (the kind of person you are) and the personality of the girl your going for. Taste differs you. Situations and the circumstances you met might as well differ.

So Bros, just be your self to the core and take advantage of the spurs of that moments: Anything could happen and it will work for you.
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by Free(f): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2007
just be yourssself, thats the best advice anyone can give u

i like Ur idea betta grin grin grin
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by SweetT1: 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2007
It depends on where you are.

In America - stick out your tongue and she will be all yours, American girls know what it means when u do dat. Not me though, i don't go downtown !

In Japan - make sure your sokoto is bulge a little bit, showing that your"kini" is huge. men in japan have small "kini" and their women are tired of dat.

In London - Act like a crazy ass Jaimaican, and b/4 you know it she will be in your house !

And

In Nigeria - s#it, i don't know. It's 235 different cultures down there. But if she's Yoruba, she will break your heart in lil' tiny pieces and hand them to you ! I love my yoruba sisters though.
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by Maneater1(f): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2007
have a body like Vin diesel

Have money like Jay Z

Know how to Party hard like P.diddy

be a romantic like Joe

Know how to spank that like R.kelly (N*gga gat skillz)

Be dangerously good looking and be

a famous footballer like Beckham/ ronaldino.

oh and drive a hott car!

then she's alll urs u doint even have to do anything to impress her.

C ya in the next lifetime. grin grin
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by iice(f): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2007
Man-eater good one! grin grin
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by tega78(f): 1:45am On Apr 09, 2007
get her a massive, sparkling diamond ring, job done. she'llbe yours, LOL!
grin grin grin

Diamonds are goood, diamonds forever
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by star01(m): 1:46am On Apr 09, 2007
tega78:

get her a massive, sparkling diamond ring, job done. she'llbe yours, LOL!
grin grin grin

Diamonds are goood, diamonds forever
so u think girls re that cheap, DIAMOND KOOOO GOLD NI
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by Busta(f): 2:15am On Apr 09, 2007
just go with the flow, in the way that u are most comfortable in.
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by tega78(f): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2007
star01:

so u think girls re that cheap, DIAMOND KOOOO GOLD NI

Am NOT saying girls are cheap.  At the end of the day-------women like to be given gifts----that is how they know that the man is interested in them.

when a man is really intersted in you and wants to marry you, he'll give you jewellry, not sporty or practical gifts like toaster or books.  It is not how expensive the gift is, it is the type of gift it is.  Practical gifts come from the head and not the heart---any gift that does not come from the heart is not a sign of love at all.  It not alwasy what a person says, but how they act to you. 

For women, if you are dating a guy and he gets no gift on important days like your birthday, Vlaentine's day, anniversary  or any other significant occasion---you might as well call it quits as the chances are you will not get the most important gift of all---an engagement ring!.

Men in love give love objects, regardless of their income.  They'll give flowers (even if they have to pick it themselves), jewellry, poetry, weekend trips away.
Practical gifts like books, toaster and so on are gven by men who like you and care about you, but not enough to want to marry you,

Moreoevr, a man who is crazy about you will give youall kinds of things all the time because it shows he is thinking about you

Trust me, i KNOW because i have been there.  I met a guy who seemed really keen on me.  On our 1st date, he took me to a restaurant-------and ordered only drinks!! angry   Normally, i would have dithced him there and then because that was a sign he was not inot me, but decided to give him the benfit of the doubt.  Valentine day came around and i got no gift, no card, not even a single birthday wish, even though he soke to me several times that day----that was wehn i knew he was wasting my time and i kicked him to the curb.
Thank god, i have now found a wonderful person who treats me the way i should be treated-------like a princess because he IS really into me.  smiley The other one------only wanted one thing from me!!!
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by IBDat(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2007
@ Poster - if u tak anytin away from here tak this (but not literaly):

Man-eater:

have a body like Vin diesel

Have money like Jay Z

Know how to Party hard like P.diddy

be a romantic like Joe

Know how to spank that like R.kelly (N*gga gat skillz)

Be dangerously good looking and be

a famous footballer like Beckham/ ronaldino.

oh and drive a hott car!

So in-effect ave confidence in yoslf jo!
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by ukmugun(m): 5:44am On Apr 23, 2007
how to win a girls heart .
haba, na that one una no know again? simple arithmetics - u work, she collects ya salary every month, chikenna!! o parri!!

u don steal im heart be that
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 27, 2007
lol, lol, pls not all women are after the salary abeg, lol, lol

some of us make our own salary u kno
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 27, 2007
dont bother trying. . . when they are 35 and biological clock is ticking they will be the ones chasing you. Enjoy ur life jare. grin
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 27, 2007
biological clock ke, is it by force to marry abi hav kids,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments / Hilarious Love Letter / Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.