Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Some ladies with hot temper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some ladies with hot temper (3178 Views)

How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some ladies with hot temper by ettaetta(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2016
shared by a facebook user
Some days ago i spent the whole evening trying to seperate a fight between my neighbour and his fiancee. They have dated for a long time and this was the first time i saw them fight publicly.

Here is what happened. His girlfriend brought her friend(female) to come stay with him for some days since the girl just came into town an had no where to stay, so she taught its a good idea for her to bring her to stay with her boyfriend. Mehn This her friend is very beautiful.

my neighbor na comfirm badoo wey like women but its obvious his girlfriend really trusted him.

So the girl came and stayed with him and after some days he started making advances towards her and always tried to have sex with her in the night but the girl refused.

He continued to disturb The girl so she now reported him to his fiancee and she was really mad at him.

that evening when she came the guy was inside watching movie. She started shouting and abusing the guy. The guy didnt answer he just locked himself inside.

Wnen the noise was too much i came out and tried to calm her down but she wouldnt listen instead she kept on hitting the door asking the guy to open if he is a man.

She even said she will beat him up for trying to sleep with her friend, so at this point the dude couldnt hold himself again. He came out and started beating her. I held the guy and tried to calm him down.

The next thing this babe went outside picked a stone without anyone knowing, went inside his house and smashed his big flat screen tv with the stone. We saw her enter the house but we didnt know what she was up to.

After the girl broke his tv he started beating her again, and am sure if i was not around she would have ended up in the hospital.

The guy warned her not to come to his house again that its over between them. So she left crying and abusing him.

Suprisingly she called me today and asked me to beg the guy for her since am close to him.

Hmm i was like so this girl still loves this guy after all what happened?.

So now who do you think is wrong between the two of them?

if you are the guy would you accept the girl back after she smashed your big flat screen tv with a stone?

And if you are the girl would you still go back and apologise after what happened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some ladies with hot temper by falconey(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2016
undecided

If i were the attempted gf's friend fvcker i would accept her back if she agrees we fix the tv together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some ladies with hot temper by ettaetta(m): 1:16pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2016
Abeg Summarize...
Who later win the fight?
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by ronald4lif(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2016
I may consider taking her back if she replaces my TV set. The guy should have ensured she ends up in a hospital. Her guts though. undecided

1 Like

Re: Some ladies with hot temper by ettaetta(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2016
ronald4lif:
I may consider taking her back if she replaces my TV set. The guy could have ensured she ends up in a hospital. Her guts though. undecided
na me just calm d guy down
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by delishpot: 1:26pm On May 19, 2016
Some girls set ehn? Carry a friend to stay with your bf in your absence. Na she find trouble sha.
But the boy is a dog shame should catch him
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Abeg Summarize...

Who later win the fight?

H A N D S O M E grin

2 Likes

Re: Some ladies with hot temper by cutiedave(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2016
See gobe, some ladies can fit to cause unnecessary problems for themselves....she personally carried a lady to her bf house, and now shez complaining...what does she xpect?
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by UyiIredia(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2016
It's almost like the girl is in it for the money. I can't think off why else she would want to go back to the guy.
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by PunkyV(f): 1:29pm On May 19, 2016
The GF is the stupid one here that started the whole domino effect. How could she move in her friend with her BF? Why couldnt the friend live with her instead? It's like taking a deer to a lion's den & expect the lion's killer instincts not to take over cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some ladies with hot temper by ronald4lif(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2016
ettaetta:
na me just calm d guy down

If na me I go leave am treat her fvck up. Who be she to come dey bang my door and cause nuisance for my house. Say I chyke your friend and so wetin happen? Mtchewww
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 19, 2016
*Thank God say I no get hot temper because if na me I for carry dey big TV by myself go sell.....gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Some ladies with hot temper by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:31pm On May 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

H A N D S O M E grin
Stop making me blush na....
I will tell mummy for you oo...

Re: Some ladies with hot temper by ettaetta(m): 1:32pm On May 19, 2016
ronald4lif:

If na me I go leave am treat her fvck up. Who be she to come dey bang my door and cause nuisance for my house. Say I chyke your friend and so wetin happen? Mtchewww
bro all this thing na temptation before you know u fit beat the girl till she die
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by rosieluv(f): 1:42pm On May 19, 2016
SANDOSKI:
*Thank God say I no get hot temper because if na me I for carry dey big TV by myself go sell.....gringringringrin

lmao
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by wilybebsy(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2016
You carry yam go meet goat and expect say the goat no go chop am
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by kingofthesouth: 2:34pm On May 19, 2016
DAT girl is a lunatic. I won't take her back. two wrongs cannot make a right
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by ettaetta(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2016
cutiedave:
See gobe, some ladies can fit to cause unnecessary problems for themselves....she personally carried a lady to her bf house, and now shez complaining...what does she xpect?
i think she trusted the guy too much
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by valdes00(m): 3:22pm On May 19, 2016
I can Neva accept her back..... I hate violent ladies.... I broke up wit my ex jus because she lifted a bottle during a misunderstanding btw us, person wey b say I no even beat... after everytin, she came back to her senses n started begging... for where, my mind is out already...
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 19, 2016
Didn't even bother to read the op's epistle but hey, any girl with anger issues is not my girl. I don't care how beautiful or smart you are, not being able to control ur anger is like wearing a gold ring in a pig's snout.
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 19, 2016
OP don't beg nada
when they marry finish, she will come to nairaland and say her husband beats her blue black and threatens to throw her out at the slightest

Hope say as she dey plan to come back she plan to carry new TV come beg?
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 19, 2016
Is she evegran?
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by ettaetta(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2016
wilybebsy:
You carry yam go meet goat and expect say the goat no go chop am
loz nobi small thing
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by Jayjay0(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2016
Some females are Mad undecided undecided

Can't accept such a person if she can't Handle small issue like an adult.. To hell with her begging
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by Pharoahhhhhh: 5:56pm On May 19, 2016
SANDOSKI:

lolz
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by makydebbie(f): 7:00pm On May 19, 2016
how you go carry babe go ur bf place na so you mumu reach?!..the guy is human abeg..if you marry dat kind of woman ur house go just empty...babe go destroy everything!
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by ettaetta(m): 8:30pm On May 19, 2016
makydebbie:
how you go carry babe go ur bf place na so you mumu reach?!..the guy is human abeg..if you marry dat kind of woman ur house go just empty...babe go destroy everything!
lolz are you saying you cant trust your guy to that extent?
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by makydebbie(f): 9:13pm On May 19, 2016
ettaetta:
lolz are you saying you cant trust your guy to that extent?
truth is i cant do dat its nonsence...i no fit trust guy again oo...chai d last one do me strong thing!
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by ettaetta(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2016
makydebbie:
truth is i cant do dat its nonsence...i no fit trust guy again oo...chai d last one do me strong thing!
lol i understand
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by princessammy: 12:26am On May 20, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by Hannysmilez(f): 1:38am On May 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Oh My God. I'm still laughing I swear. You're a very smart girl!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am New Here!!!!! / How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner / Airforce1 Has Gone Viral... Lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.