Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Some ladies with hot temper - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some ladies with hot temper (3179 Views)

How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some ladies with hot temper by ettaetta(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Abeg Summarize...

Who later win the fight?
okay will do that soon
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 20, 2016
Hannysmilez:
Oh My God. I'm still laughing I swear. You're a very smart girl!!

Lol....Thanks dear
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by princessammy: 6:52am On May 21, 2016
hmm
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by ettaetta(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2016
For me i will never accept her back
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by Sunkyphil(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2016
Two things are involved its either d guy is loaded or......
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by mzhorlah(f): 6:51pm On May 28, 2016
The girl caused it

U dont have to trust a guy to d extent of tempting him
Re: Some ladies with hot temper by yimnansunny: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
ettaetta:
shared by a facebook user
Some days ago i spent the whole evening trying to seperate a fight between my neighbour and his fiancee. They have dated for a long time and this was the first time i saw them fight publicly.

Here is what happened. His girlfriend brought her friend(female) to come stay with him for some days since the girl just came into town an had no where to stay, so she taught its a good idea for her to bring her to stay with her boyfriend. Mehn This her friend is very beautiful.

my neighbor na comfirm badoo wey like women but its obvious his girlfriend really trusted him.

So the girl came and stayed with him and after some days he started making advances towards her and always tried to have sex with her in the night but the girl refused.

He continued to disturb The girl so she now reported him to his fiancee and she was really mad at him.

that evening when she came the guy was inside watching movie. She started shouting and abusing the guy. The guy didnt answer he just locked himself inside.

Wnen the noise was too much i came out and tried to calm her down but she wouldnt listen instead she kept on hitting the door asking the guy to open if he is a man.

She even said she will beat him up for trying to sleep with her friend, so at this point the dude couldnt hold himself again. He came out and started beating her. I held the guy and tried to calm him down.

The next thing this babe went outside picked a stone without anyone knowing, went inside his house and smashed his big flat screen tv with the stone. We saw her enter the house but we didnt know what she was up to.

After the girl broke his tv he started beating her again, and am sure if i was not around she would have ended up in the hospital.

The guy warned her not to come to his house again that its over between them. So she left crying and abusing him.

Suprisingly she called me today and asked me to beg the guy for her since am close to him.

Hmm i was like so this girl still loves this guy after all what happened?.

So now who do you think is wrong between the two of them?

if you are the guy would you accept the girl back after she smashed your big flat screen tv with a stone?

And if you are the girl would you still go back and apologise after what happened?
hmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am New Here!!!!! / How To Grow Beards In Weeks / Is This Another Fashion Style For Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.