Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. (5088 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by donbenedict(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2016
juhan:
grin You're in hot soup op. Dont mind those people telling you to deny the pregnancy, pls dont add to your sins. Lets just hope it turns out negative but if the worst happens and its positive, take responsibility! Arent you a man?! Being a baby daddy isnt that scary naw grin
person like mediapace go deny u if u carry belle for am
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Fmartin(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2016
okeyglm:
guy relax it might be from the postinor. it happens to my woman several times
thanks bro.
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by optional1(f): 8:56pm On May 19, 2016
Op she cant miss her period nah, she is having Jss1 9th period. D 9th period have not reach yet, dis jst 1st period nd she is complaining of missing period how come
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Femich18(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2016
ettaetta:
U really fuc*ed up big time. Next time use a condom when u know u are not ready to father a child.

But For now you have to be a man and take responsibilty. It would be very difficult now but am sure u wont regret in future
Condom bawo, u no knw say Condom dey burst? Abstinence is the key

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 19, 2016
donbenedict:
person like mediapace go deny u if u carry belle for am
you no even call berra persin like dangote last son tongue and me? Carry belle? Im sure i'll be very careful so......
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Chickychic(f): 9:05pm On May 19, 2016
I can't bliv some guys r saying deny or abort. For God's sake u enjoyed ursef without cd,didn't u knw wat will happen if u leave ur sperm in her?
Or probably u love doing it raw but dem u shud av poured it out of her to save u mess like dis.
Here u r tinking of ursef, av u tot abt d gal for a sec nd wat it wud b for her to carry a child she didn't prepare for? D shame nd all DAT?
Remember u av a sister nd u don't expect hergo come home one day wit such news.
And den if she dos come home wit such news how wud u feel? More so DAT d guy who got preggy is refusing responsibility, how wud u take d news? I bet u dis is how she nd her family will feel nd so my best advice is to accept ur responsibility if it turns out positive
At least it will serve as a lesson for u.

My dear ladies in d Ouse did u babes here guys say deny or abort?
Most of us r in am undefined nd even in a no headway relationships nd we r doing DAT tin(sex) , response like dat above cud b wat u hear him say if it happens to so my dear ladies b very careful of guys.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by donbenedict(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2016
juhan:
you no even call berra persin like dangote last son tongue and me? Carry belle? Im sure i'll be very careful so......
lwkmd.... I never knew u love money so much like this...

Yeah.. thr'z smth called a condom. It's safe
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Ojim07(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2016
I Knw How U Feeling Right Now, One Of D Worst Feeln On Earth,lol,,Juz Man Up Nd Wait, Prostinor Tends To Utter 1's Period If Used More Than Once In A Mensural Cycle,,
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 19, 2016
donbenedict:
lwkmd.... I never knew u love money so much like this...

Yeah.. thr'z smth called a condom. It's safe
who doesnt love money gringrin

yeah it is.

Welcome smiley
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by donbenedict(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2016
juhan:

yeah it is.

Welcome smiley
smiley I still duno why I can't stop liking u.
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 19, 2016
donbenedict:
smiley I still duno why I can't stop liking u.
you dont know? There are many many reasons tongue
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by donbenedict(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2016
juhan:
you dont know? There are many many reasons tongue
oya tell me one cheesy
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by SmellingAnus(m): 9:38pm On May 19, 2016
Thank me later... She is not pregnant... It's obviously because of the postinor she took.... How many did u give to her? Is it just postinor or postinor2?
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:40pm On May 19, 2016
juhan:

yeah it is.

Welcome smiley
it is not 100% safe!
Beware!
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 19, 2016
donbenedict:
oya tell me one cheesy
hahaha you know
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by iykekelvins(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2016
Congrats Bro, you're officially a Babydaddy
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 19, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
it is not 100% safe!
Beware!
you now quoted me alone? Abeg i dunno what you're talking about grin
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by donbenedict(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2016
juhan:
hahaha you know
doesn't still change the fact dat I like u. I need a stronger one.

Smth like

Juhan flies in the middle of the night to suck blood cheesy

Or

Juhan likes to smoke cigarette
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:47pm On May 19, 2016
juhan:
you now quoted me alone? Abeg i dunno what you're talking about grin
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by donbenedict(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
undecided undecided undecided
aproko. Did she ask u if it's safe angry
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by psychopunk(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2016
op be strong!!!! the last time I was in a mess like this, it ws terrible. over thinking, loss of appetite, couldn't sleep well. it's alright sha. my bar's period ws delayed for abt 20 days. I'll advice u to have her take a pregnancy test, it's cheap. with 1h u can put ur mind at rest. it's probably the postinor (can delay period for about 2 weeks). be strong bro
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:52pm On May 19, 2016
donbenedict:
aproko. Did she ask u if it's safe angry
mumu.. did I quote you?
as$ licker undecided
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Rone16(f): 9:55pm On May 19, 2016
4 Abi 2 weeks
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 19, 2016
I like how you're feeling now
You will definately bang her next time with nylon if you no see condom

I'm sure your gf is just having delayed menstral cyc. This is just to teach you a lesson.
You will learn by force.
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 19, 2016
Jst observing......
Op is a daddy Eya Eya ooooo tongue
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by alobright17(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2016
Papa bomboi congrats/I dey feel say na twin sef she go born since the matter don Enter NL
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by RealMoneying: 10:57pm On May 19, 2016
lifezone247:
When you dey bang the p*sy you ask us for help undecided
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by ststyreal(f): 11:50pm On May 19, 2016
ronald4lif:

Relax buddy. In as much as I'm scared to put a woman in a family way I can deny responsibility easily if a lady refuse a D&C. So nothing to worry about.

She's the one pregnant and to bear higher chunk of responsibility that comes with the baby. You tell her your stance and that you can't shoulder baby responsibility and even if you can shoulder one you don't need such responsibility now. She should get rid of it or you evade responsibility. Finito.
What if she is your sister, will u assist him doing the d&c for your sister? Do to others as you would they do unto you.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by ststyreal(f): 11:51pm On May 19, 2016
ronald4lif:

Relax buddy. In as much as I'm scared to put a woman in a family way I can deny responsibility easily if a lady refuse a D&C. So nothing to worry about.

She's the one pregnant and to bear higher chunk of responsibility that comes with the baby. You tell her your stance and that you can't shoulder baby responsibility and even if you can shoulder one you don't need such responsibility now. She should get rid of it or you evade responsibility. Finito.
What if she is your sister, will u assist him in doing the d&c for her? Do to others as you would they do unto you.
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by olac21(m): 11:56pm On May 19, 2016
Give me her name,her LGA&state of origin!leave the rest to me!after fvcking the tiv girl you dey transfer aggression!
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Ray360: 12:05am On May 20, 2016
ronald4lif:
Can imagine what you're passing through. One of my highest fears is getting someone pregnant at this stage of my life. I think you've to keep calm till after four weeks to see if she's indeed pregnant. If yes, convince her to consider D&C as you aren't ready to father a child now. And if she refuses, deny responsibility.
I had to check the moniker again to be sure these rancid words really fell from your thumbs. Someone whose comments are always drunk with wisdom. I am highly disappointed in you. You are a wicked soul ! How could you post such cold and heartless words. ahh You just lost a fan. rubbish.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Ray360: 12:13am On May 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

You are a devil ! you keep telling him to deny responsibility and allow the girl whom he fertilized her eggs to suffer? May you never know peace the day you will impregnate a girl and deny it. Imbecilic nonentity!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys And Boobs (Pics). / Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men / Kim kardarshian Nude After Sex Pics leaks On Twitter.(18+) by tetrishacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.