Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! (2150 Views)

This Is What Too Much Sex Can Do To You / Too Much Sex Make Ur Boobs Fall / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by DuduParaPara: 9:30pm On May 19, 2016
I swear when you think you`ve heard or seen it all, the story comes from another angle.

This one pass my power o, so i brought it here for you guys to "dissect" the matter cheesy cheesy

Its an interesting read though.

Hello people,
I'm a 20 year old girl that just started studying in another state away from my parents. I recently moved on my own, so I have a lot of freedom. Since I broke up with my first real relationship (from 17 - 18), I've been having a lot of new sexual experiences, with girls, boys, threesomes, orgies, one night stands,.. The thing is that I never thought too much about sex but in the last two months I've been having a lot of casual sex, and even if it's not what I'm looking for, I always end up sleeping with someone at a party.

I like it; I never forced myself to sleep with someone or been forced, it's just that the number of guys I slept with is over 30 (and I'm just 20). I don't feel ashamed but I feel kind of strange because my girlfriends haven't even had half of the sexual experiences I had.
And now these days I think about sex a lot; I can't even go 3 days without sex. I just can't. Is it normal?
I also wanted to add that I am an open minded person, I dress normally - sexy, but I definitely don't look like a slut. I always get into a conversation with someone I find physically attractive and then we end up sleeping together. I totally enjoy it, but I'm worried because I don't want to ruin my relationship with my new friends I've made here.

What do you think?

Am I a sex addict?

Or just a normal, young girl?

Thanks for your support!

Source:http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/lite/30338-too-much-sex-and-sexual-thoughts
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2016
The story sounds fictional.. I may be wrong tho
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by donbenedict(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2016
Tosyne2much, funny enough, a lot of girls like her out there
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 19, 2016
Who u help
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by naijaboiy: 9:50pm On May 19, 2016
You can't stay three days without sex? And you have sex at will with random people too?

You are perfectly abnormal. undecided
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2016
thatkindthing:

Bros come to bayelsa then you'll know that this girl is still a saint..

Though not all of Bayelsa o
You mean say some girls even worst pass her sef? cheesy
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2016
donbenedict:
Tosyne.2much, funny enough, a lot of girls like her out there
Sure, I know there are ladies of such out there cool
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by DuduParaPara: 9:56pm On May 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
You mean say some girls even worst pass her sef? cheesy

Master so you don finally enter my thread??

Okay o. Issokay.

Meanwhile he might be right.

I`m totally against and i mean TOTALLY AGAINST underage sex. However, what some 16 or 17 yr old girls wear, ehn!!! You`ll begin to wonder where this world is heading to.
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 19, 2016
You're not normal.
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by obiorathesubtle: 9:58pm On May 19, 2016
Very positive 2 elephants can enter at the same time without even rubbing each other..

Good Job cleopatra! cheesy!
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by captianfreeman(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2016
It can be either of these two things. Youthful exuberance or addiction. In any case, you need help. This stage of your life can make or mare you. So be carefully careful, so as not jeopardise your entire future.
Remember, there are some costly mistakes that can negatively change the course of ones life. Plus , STD'S are real.
Setting a life goal will help you refocus your thoughts and energy towards things that will impact your life positively. You can also try going for counselling , it is never a bad idea in a situation like this.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 19, 2016
thatkindthing:

You would have dropped a suggestion she could use to help herself.
Who knows, she might read it someday.
i have nothing to say
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2016
DuduParaPara:

Okay o. Issokay.

I`m totally against and i mean TOTALLY AGAINST underage sex. However, what some 16 or 17 yr old girls wear, ehn!!! You`ll begin to wonder where this world is heading to.
Are you surprised to see me on ur thread? cheesy

Back to the topic, the rate of immorality calls for urgent attention.. May God give our daughters listening ears
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 19, 2016
Please, you're just very abnormal!!

Embrace your sexuality doesn't mean restraint should be thrown to the winds...nor does it permit you to sleep with every Tom, Dick and Harry.

30 guys in a lifetime is outrageous, and she's there counting 30 in just about two years? undecided
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by DuduParaPara: 7:03am On May 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Please, you're just very abnormal!!

Embrace your sexuality doesn't mean restraint should be thrown to the winds...nor does it permit you to sleep with every Tom, Dick and Harry.

30 guys in a lifetime is outrageous, and she's there counting 30 in just about two years? undecided

Funny enough, to most guys that number is like a feat. He deserves a trophy. smiley
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by Nobody: 7:15am On May 20, 2016
DuduParaPara:

Funny enough, to most guys that number is like a feat. He deserves a trophy. smiley

Well, guys just have their own promiscuity problems. Some people can afford to look past it. But the person in question here is a girl.
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by DuduParaPara: 7:19am On May 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Well, guys just have their own promiscuity problems. Some people can afford to look past it. But the person in question here is a girl.

Yes she`s a girl who has decided not to pretend and come open about it.. There are girls out there who do worse things then go to church on Sunday and sing in the choir.

Haven`t you seen or heard of such before?
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by rosalieene(f): 7:23am On May 20, 2016
DuduParaPara:

Okay o. Issokay.

In my area, a girl of about 16/17 years must have dated up to 10 guys. so I am not surprised.
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by rosalieene(f): 7:31am On May 20, 2016
DuduParaPara:

Okay o. Issokay.

In my area, a girl of about 16/17 years must have dated up to 10 guys. so I am not surprised..
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by DuduParaPara: 7:39am On May 20, 2016
rosalieene:

In my area, a girl of about 16/17 years must have dated up to 10 guys. so I am not surprised..

Lol, where is this your area?

Its funny that some people like tosyne2much were doubting...

Things like this will make one shake head vigorously.
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by Nobody: 7:40am On May 20, 2016
DuduParaPara:

Yes she`s a girl who has decided not to pretend and come open about it.. There are girls out there who do worse things then go to church on Sunday and sing in the choir.

Doesn't mean she deserves to be applauded, just because she's telling the world about her high-level promiscuity bout. The issue here isn't pretence, it's more an issue of discipline and restraint.
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by Kaycee7(m): 8:45am On May 20, 2016
DuduParaPara:

If only saints were allowed in the church, all churches would be empty.
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2016
rosalieene:

Seriously? shocked
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by andreernest28(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2016
self control is just the thing,08033270046 let talk
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by rosalieene(f): 9:29am On May 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Seriously? shocked
yes oooo
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2016
rosalieene:
yes oooo
Hope you aren't like that sha? cheesy
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by rosalieene(f): 10:04am On May 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hope you aren't like that sha? cheesy
am still the good daughter of my parents grin
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:08am On May 20, 2016
rosalieene:

am still the good daughter of my parents grin
Hmmm! Always be a good girl oooo wink
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by Gebbson007(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2016
DuduParaPara:

Okay o. Issokay.

sir which 1 is under age sex ,we commitn d same sin hre bro. or Wre is it written in d Bible, Quran or d constitution DAT u must rech a specific age bfr u sex.tho ain't fan f premarital sex buh STP making it look Lyk adulthood is an automatic license 2 sex.

I rest ma case.
Re: Too Much Sex And Sexual Thoughts.. Help!!! by chubbyswit(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2016
If the story is true@op then She's abnormal and in total addiction. She should keep herself busy at all times and try as much as possible to stay away from ventures that'll trigger that urge, she should also avoid staying alone and idle as idleness is the devil's workshop. Let her find a counsellor and friends who she can trust and confide in to guide and help her, let her minimize her interaction with the opposite sex for now and with time she'll be delivered God willing.

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Looking Fierce In Just Pant And Bra In A Mirror Selfie / When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) / And On Her Wedding Day This Is What She Wore! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.