Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook (2178 Views)

Nigerian Lady Can't Wait To Carry Belle As She Practices. PHOTOS / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Charismatic107: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2017
I once dated a lady who can't cook,even to cook ordinary indomie na wahala.She told me it's her mother who does all the cooking at home.
My question is who is to be blamed if a lady can't cook.THE MOTHER or THE LADY

Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by kingphilip(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2017
everybody is including you

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Caustics: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2017
her fault. Case closed
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by flames007(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2017
Both parties.
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2017
the lady
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by naijaboiy: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2017
Whose fault is it if a man can't last up to 30mins in bed?

Whose fault is it if a man can't take care of his woman and family?Is it his father? Abeg stop asking us mumu questions this morning. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2017
The mother. How is it possible for a grown woman to not know how to take care of herself? Because knowing how to cook is not about a man but your own nourishment as a person.

My cooking training at home started at 10 years old because my mom worked. Aside from that, she always told me to learn to take care of myself in case she was hospitalized or dead. I was an only child at the time because my older sibling wasn't living with us, so I learned responsibility at an early age due to those circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2017
xstry:
the lady
Get out of romance section and go support that dead ani mal in the mortuary in London grin
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Get out of romance section and go support that dead ani mal in the mortuary in London grin
move your flat head make I see road.
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2017
xstry:
move your flat head make I see road.
See your face grin

Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Ehiscotch(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2017
Did you invite a grown up lady or a teenager or are you just making this up? Which kind person no sabi ordinary indomie?
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by NairalandCS(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2017
ZarZar:
The mother. How is it possible for a grown woman to not know how to take care of herself? Because knowing how to cook is not about a man but your own nourishment as a person.

My cooking training at home started at 10 years old because my mom worked. Aside from that, she always told me to learn to take care of myself in case she was hospitalized or dead. I was an only child at the time because my older sibling wasn't living with us, so I learned responsibility at an early age due to those circumstances.

I know I'm in safe hands. grin

Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2017
NairalandCS:

I know I'm in safe hands. grin

Your mom should have done the same for you because I refuse to play surrogate to another woman's child grin

If I have a son, I'd teach him the same thing because self-reliance is important in life. He'd learn everything from cooking, right down to cleaning. Why have two able hands if they're just there for decoration? tongue
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Krystaal(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2017
It would be very stupid to blame the mum... I grew up with a lot of aunties and females in the house and I'm still a very good cook n chef... I know how to do a lot of house chores ... I bake really good... It's always cool too when a guy knows how to cook... Girls always tease me with that, they think it's cute ... I even taught a ex girlfriend how to cook... She never really had a mum to teach her all that but I was there... N she's good now

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by NairalandCS(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Your mom should have done the same for you because I refuse to play surrogate to another woman's child grin

If I have a son, I'd teach him the same thing because self-reliance is important in life. He'd learn everything from cooking, right down to cleaning. Why have two able hands if they're just there for decoration? tongue

Well my mom thought I would set myself ablaze if I ever tried to cook (I might have if I had tried to, who knows grin) so I didn't learn but it's never too late to start, is it ?

Btw I love cleaning. I love house chores in general and I'm very good at it. cool
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Krystaal(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Sounds like I found someone like my mum grin
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2017
NairalandCS:

Well my mom thought I would set myself ablaze if I ever tried to cook (I might have if I had tried to, who knows grin) so I didn't learn but it's never too late to start, is it ?

Btw I love cleaning. I love house chores in general and I'm very good at it. cool

Awww, now that's cute smiley Cleanliness is next to godliness tongue
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2017
Krystaal:

Sounds like I found someone like my mum grin

Lol, I don't think so.
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Krystaal(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I don't think so.

I was just teasing, my mum was really bent on me learning how to do everything a woman does... Apart from taking a dick, using a bra... Lol you know what I mean... She's a chef tho
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Her fault
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Krystaal:

I was just teasing, my mum was really bent of me learning how to do everything a woman does... Apart from taking a dick, using a bra... Lol you know what I mean... She's a chef tho

Lol @ apart from taking a dick. Sounds like she raised a functional human being. Any woman would love a man that isn't simply taking up space in the house tongue
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mtcheeew.. Solely her fault. I have cookbooks and culinary videos so, I gat no excuse.
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

See your face grin
u know some ladies find this sexy abi?
he looks like braveheart cheesy.
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Krystaal(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ apart from taking a dick. Sounds like she raised a functional human being. Any woman would love a man that isn't simply taking up space in the house tongue

Lol I'll keep that in mind... You're the famous ZarZar, I always see your posts right before I joined Nairaland... You're everywhere grin
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nma27:
Mtcheeew.. Solely her fault. I have cookbooks and culinary videos so, I gat no excuse.
hmm oyibo food abi?
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Krystaal:

Lol I'll keep that in mind... You're the famous ZarZar, I always see your posts right before I joined Nairaland... You're everywhere grin

Lol, now you're just being silly. Famous people have bodyguards & live in mansions. I sure wouldn't wanna be famous if it doesn't add a couple of zeros in my bank account tongue I just talk a lot, nothing more to it smiley

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Krystaal(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, now you're just being silly. Famous people have bodyguards & live in mansions. I sure wouldn't wanna be famous if it doesn't add a couple of zeros in my bank account tongue I just talk a lot, nothing more to it smiley

Hahaha I'm pretty sure it's not just because you talk too much grin, you're pretty famous on Nairaland and I don't think you stay in Nigeria... BTW if you need a couple of zeros in your bank account, I'm a sorcerer grin I can help

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm oyibo food abi?
Both

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by nddydamzi(f): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
blame social media and NEPA
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by NairalandCS(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Awww, now that's cute smiley Cleanliness is next to godliness tongue

I know, My mum told me the same thing. cheesy
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by Oyindidi(f): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
The lady's fault
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook by microjoystick: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Charismatic107:
I once dated a lady who can't cook,even to cook ordinary indomie na wahala.She told me it's her mother who does all the cooking at home.
My question is who is to be blamed if a lady can't cook.THE MOTHER or THE LADY
Wait are u asking me? Plis the commenter below me might have something reasonable to say.smiley

Modifyed: plis check the next page for realsonable comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bursted!!! A Slay Queen With Skin Rash On Her Buttocks Exposed. (pix). / She's My Girlfriend - Her Breathe Stinks Like A Public Toilet �. What Do I Do? / My Friend, Her Boyfriend And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.