Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer (829 Views)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by Icecomrade: 9:33pm On May 19, 2016
After work today, I decided to hang out with some friends at a resort bar. We met some older men there, it turned into a large house and we all got busy with men's talk. Fuel Subsidy removal, labour strike, politics, economy and finally women. The subject of discuss on the later is the reason for this post.

Which does ladies or wives percieve as bigger wrong or more threat to their relationship. Their men keeping another babe or concubine outside or just picks a girl on the street or club, gets a quickie with no string attached.

Every one here is on the divide. Each stating the advantages of each. No group tends to be conceding to each other.

This debate is without prejudice to the morality of sex outside wedlock.

Its been very interesting here and I thought Nairalanders should have better opinion.

Lets here from the ladies and women how they percieve the two scenarios. For the guys which path will you tread and why?
Re: A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by dangotesmummy: 9:49pm On May 19, 2016
Go and sleep icecomrade.this is 21:49pm undecided
Re: A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by MARKone(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2016
You as a man, which one do u prefer, your wife keeping a toy boy or a sugar daddy or just being that innocent looking Street hoe undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:05pm On May 19, 2016
MARKone:
You as a man, which one do u prefer, your wife keeping a toy boy or a sugar daddy or just being that innocent looking Street hoe undecided
Its like you read my mind. I just came here to ask him exactly this.
Re: A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by floragregs(f): 4:07am On May 20, 2016
MARKone:
my brother thank you, I came into the thread just to tell him that.
Re: A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by cococandy(f): 5:31am On May 20, 2016
How about he stays faithful?

1 Like

Re: A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by Icecomrade: 7:30am On May 20, 2016
MARKone:

Nigerians like to live in self denial. How many married men stay faithful all the years of their Marital life. The answer is obvious. Very few. How many women stay faithful? Obviously very few.

How many guys and ladies even stay faithful while dating, the same answer also applies.

This tread is not created to play holier than thou attitude because we know those who do are always worse of.

Re: A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by Icecomrade: 7:32am On May 20, 2016
floragregs:
my brother thank you, I came into the thread just to tell him that.

At least I ve given him the answer you crave for, u can go back and read up
Re: A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by PresVA: 7:33am On May 20, 2016
Icecomrade:

Nigerians like to live in self denial. How many married men stay faithful all the years of their Marital life. The answer is obvious. Very few. How many women stay faithful? Obviously very few.

How many guys and ladies even stay faithful while dating, the same answer also applies.

This tread is not created to play holier than thou attitude because we know those who do are always worse of.

On that note, answer the question he asked na undecided undecided

Answer that and we'll answer yours...

1 Like

Re: A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by Icecomrade: 7:35am On May 20, 2016
cococandy:
How about he stays faithful?

How many men and women stay faithful?
Re: A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by Icecomrade: 7:39am On May 20, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Go and sleep icecomrade.this is 21:49pm undecided

Lolz
Still early to sleep then

1 Like

Re: A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by lilmax(m): 7:43am On May 20, 2016
He can keep any,his life his choice but on a low key in other to look faithful to his wife
Re: A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by SAMBARRY: 10:12am On May 20, 2016
Icecomrade:

Lolz
Still early to sleep then
21.49 is too early to sleep?
Re: A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by ivyT(f): 11:16am On May 20, 2016
*opens one eye ,yawns*

*goes back to bed*
mi o raye oshi
Re: A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by Nobody: 11:45am On May 20, 2016
Icecomrade:

Nigerians like to live in self denial. How many married men stay faithful all the years of their Marital life. The answer is obvious. [b]Very few
. How many women stay faithful? Obviously very few.

[/b]

and you know this based on ? any source you might wanna share with us. It's easy for me to say otherwise and claim most don't cheat. careful when you pass fallacies around you can't defend
Re: A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by cococandy(f): 11:57am On May 20, 2016
How am I supposed to know
Icecomrade:

How many men and women stay faithful?

1 Like

Re: A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by kevoh(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2016
A quickie with no strings attached can be acceptable for either party(the husband or wife) and will make more sense if such secret is never revealed in their lifetime even at gunpoint. Like I always tell my friends and colleagues, na only person wey dem catch red-handed be bad person. You will be amazed if the secret of your role model, holy and faithful couple were revealed. Major Chitsko's suicide due to his wife's adulterous actions, Chris Oyakhilome's scandal, Biodun Fatoyinbo scandals and a host of others would not have happened and the guilty parties regarded as angels if only they kept their secret well guarded.

Now can you guys such stop bitchin.g around, stop pretending as if these things do not happen to both male and female folks and address the subject.

1 Like

Re: A Man Keep A Concubine Or Run With A Call Girl. Which Would A Woman Prefer by jashar(f): 12:46pm On May 20, 2016
Mtshhheeeeeewwwww!!!!!

Some reasonings sha.....

(1) (Reply)

Johnny Depp's Wife Accuses Him Of Assault / Heads Up In Unforseen Divorce / Why Do You Have A Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.