Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) (3221 Views)

Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued / Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Breaking News: Another Chibok Girl Rescued (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by centvin008(m): 10:15pm On May 19, 2016
SaharaReporters confirmed this development with the Army Spokesman Colonel SK Usman by phone. However Mr. Usman could not provide further details at the time of conversation.

This rescue comes hours after Amina Ali, the first Chibok girl recused since the 2014 mass abduction of 219 school girls, met with President Muhammadu Buhari at the presidential villa.

A statement distributed by PR Nigeria disclosed that Mr. Usman would provide the public with more details once the military was able to confirm

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/19/breaking-second-chibok-girl-rescued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by youngeagle(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2016
Lol..Naija and drama,is like body language is catching up with Boko Haram now...ndi ala

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by houstonia(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2016
Lol whenever I think of the APC government I just laugh. Perhaps Buhari just started to release them from his boys quarters to pacify the euphoria the increase in fuel price caused. Lmao. Fay Fay Fay fail.

14 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by Samunique(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2016
APC is a big fraud !!!

This reminds me of an old adage that says, "A house built with spit will be destroyed by ordinary dew", A government built on falsehood and propagandas will not stand the test of time.
Watch out !!!

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by Tolexander: 10:23pm On May 19, 2016
This thing is becoming a drama o. Like a script is written while some people are acting on it.

This Chibok thing is somehow becoming a scam o!

May 29 thing.........

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by joseph1832(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2016
In as much as I welcome this news. I just hope this is not an attempt by the APC government to dissuade nigerians from the ongoing fuel price increase and of course, the high cost of living, currently plaguing the country.

As of today, Tomatoes and Atarodo is still very expensive...

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by Samunique(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2016
Tolexander:
Ope o!
Say wetin ?

May 29th is around the corner so APC is trying so hard to raise Buhari 's profile, maybe u need to understand the drama.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by mej67: 10:29pm On May 19, 2016
Sheba I talk am; may 29th thins.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 19, 2016
Jesus!.... Imagine how naija government is using usto play draft ...what kind of nonsense is this Na?... See how dey want to use our brain to make kunu with this Chibok girl scam! angry

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by yungpowers(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2016
ok
Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by Tolexander: 10:31pm On May 19, 2016
Samunique:
Say wetin ?

May 29th is around the corner so APC is trying so hard to raise Buhari 's profile, maybe u need to understand the drama.
see you!

That "Ope o" wey you see na just to grab space. I don edit am!
Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by ganisucks(f): 10:34pm On May 19, 2016
probably a hoax. I don't think the APC will be that silly

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by Positiveminds(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2016
I had fought hard to not believe that this Chibok thing is a scam. Now it is an obvious truth. What a shame!

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by Movic1(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2016
They cant wait to act this script o cheesy ! Fraud.. Can somebody give this movie a title?

Friday headline- Third chibok girl rescued alive

Sat day headline - Fourth Chibok girl found alive in borno

Sunday breaking news: Sixth Chibok girl rescued by CJTF

I love this movie grin

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by Samunique(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2016
Tolexander:
see you!

That "Ope o" wey you see na just to grab space. I don edit am!
grin U bad gan ni oo
Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by unitysheart(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2016
I'm afraid o. Bobo Haram may get plan o.
Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by tizblink: 10:39pm On May 19, 2016
Kikiki!

No mistakes this time oh.
Waiting for her interview atleast she should speak a lil pidgin
Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by Movic1(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2016
Those who think that this chibok girls kidnap/rescue is real deserves a b in the head! FRAUD. buhari can lie o.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by colosa: 10:41pm On May 19, 2016
Dey are coming out one by one. OK ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 19, 2016
Instead of wasting aviation fuel flying them one after the other from Borno to Abuja everyday, I will suggest they release all the girls once and let this Chibok saga die natural death..

Mark my word, another chibok girl will be rescued on Sunday night then another on Tuesday night..

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by Lusola15: 10:42pm On May 19, 2016
Hmmmm the truth is coming out one by one

Before May 29th

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by bigboyk(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2016
The more you look, the less you see.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by 9jii(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2016
People like you seen Jesus christ and never believe so its not a suprise.
redsconsult:
This one na obonge season film ....this na season twenty sixteen episode two...topic rescue of second chibok girl... script by Lie mohammed directed by APC ..subtitiled by Sahara reporters...enjoy it
For more info contact
APC on scam network number 419.....
zicky:
Arrangee
Validated:
[size=14pt]The outside world is laughing at us while we go about fooling ourselves. A Canadian colleague and friend asked me during lunch today, to confirm that the Nigerian High School finalist (Chibok girl) rescued from Boko Haram can neither read, write, nor speak English. I shamelessly replied that she may be too traumatized to remember how to speak English.
I am wondering how else would I have defended this whole charade. The lies of our government is so pathetic that average westerner sees every black man as a liar and unreliable. Indeed Nigerians are the most populous blacks.
To the average westerner, Nigeria is indeed fanatically fantastically corrupt!![/size]
Movic1:
Those who think that this chibok girls kidnap/rescue is real deserves a b in the head! FRAUD. buhari can lie o.
na so some people arrange and bomb their own Church and blame the Harmless Bokoharam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by dunkem21(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2016
Lol ..By May 29, dem go don reach 20 grin

This one wey Zombies no gree comment; e be like say dem sef no believe this breaking news ..

We for dey hear .. where is lalasticlala sef ..

Amazing rescue grin

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by naijamakossa(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2016
for more lies text LIES TO 419 and with a lil space type APC with capital letters and send.

we have bundles of lies for you.THANK YOU.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by Super1759: 10:45pm On May 19, 2016
And nobody is remembering that fuel is #145 and the NLC is on strike. Chibok girls drama is the next cinema naija drama.

Let's wait to hear her own story.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by Validated: 10:47pm On May 19, 2016
[size=14pt]The outside world is laughing at us while we go about fooling ourselves. A Canadian colleague and friend asked me during lunch today, to confirm that the Nigerian High School finalist (Chibok girl) rescued from Boko Haram can neither read, write, nor speak English. I shamelessly replied that she may be too traumatized to remember how to speak English.

I am wondering how else would I have defended this whole charade. The lies of our government is so pathetic that average westerner sees every black man as a liar and unreliable. Indeed Nigerians are the most populous blacks.

To the average westerner, Nigeria is indeed fanatically fantastically corrupt!![/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by Super1759: 10:50pm On May 19, 2016
Equalizer:
Instead of wasting aviation fuel flying them one after the other from Borno to Abuja everyday, I will suggest the release all the girls once and let these Chibok saga die natural death..

Mark my word, another chibok girl will be rescued on Sunday night then another on Tuesday night..
lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 19, 2016
This government lack shame maka chukwu! Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by ganisucks(f): 10:51pm On May 19, 2016
one chibok girl released a day multiplied by 8 will give you what number?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 19, 2016
This is super story.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) by Super1759: 10:52pm On May 19, 2016
Fastest way to get scholarship from fed gov. Go to aso rock and fly presidential jet.
For ladies, just travel to any north with a baby, confess you are a chibok girl.
One hand!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu / Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. / Senator Abaribe Stops The Building Of Trans National Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.