Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued (43277 Views)

Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) / Sarah Luka Not On The List Of Chibok Girls Adopted By Boko Haram In 2014 (pic) / How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Peacetemi: 7:33am On May 20, 2016
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Topestbilly(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2016
LoL... Comedy Hub

1 Like

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by MzUkay24(f): 7:34am On May 20, 2016
who is really deceiving who in this country?

1 Like

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by dan2976: 7:34am On May 20, 2016
Saheed9:
whoever directed this script should be nominated for an Oscar.

lol

1 Like

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by BadIntentionz: 7:35am On May 20, 2016
Junior WAEC or Senior WAEC? Somebody please find me.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by tbaba1234: 7:35am On May 20, 2016
I have realized that for some, it is all about politics. It does not matter what Buhari achieves in his tenure, there will always raise an exception. The excuses are endless: "it was started by x, he got the idea from x, it is all lies, It is all propaganda,". They will fabricate tales and invent narratives to push this agenda.

It is really saddening that they have to bring this sickening mentality to the issue of the Chibok girls. For over 2 years, these girls have been kidnapped. They were not the only ones kidnapped, thousands have been kidnapped. The only reason, you heard about Chibok was because it gained attention from the media. Otherwise, it will be like the thousands of nameless victims.

They keep changing their narrative. They have moved from 'Chibok is a scam" when GEJ could not rescue them to "Buhari has failed Chibok" when Buhari could not rescue the girls, then back to "Chibok is a scam" when the girls are getting rescued. They hailed when the BBOG movement harshly criticized the failure of Buhari to rescue the girls. Now they wail as the girls are coming home. They continuously invent conspiracy theories to throw doubts on the story.

For the records, there is exactly 0% possibility that Chibok is a scam given the amount of independent journalism (local and foreign) about the events. A few months ago, Journalist Femi Owolabi went there for himself but facts doesn't matter to these people. Anything to make Buhari look bad is welcome, even if it means losing their humanity.

Thousands of children have lost their childhood, many of them are unknown, Many of them are not like the Chibok girls. Many of them will not get the help they need. What these kids have been through is the worst nightmare for any parent. Trust me, A little empathy does not hurt.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by omotonyx(f): 7:35am On May 20, 2016
dechriscool:
Tales by day light.Another means of diverting public attention from the abysmal performance of this adminstraction.I hope this one should be acted rightly.The character should be able to speak English ,above 16 years of age and without multiple names.
God help us in this administration.APC or Boko Haram,I don't know who deserve severe punishment from God most.
well said. God bless u bro.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by luvinhubby(m): 7:35am On May 20, 2016
Nnaa meenn, the kind of negativity, hatred, distrust, disconnect, division, ethno-religious bitterness & disenchantment that pervades this nation is scary.

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 7:35am On May 20, 2016
DEMOCRACY DAY AND CHIBOK SCRIPT
May 29th, the acclaimed democracy day is fast approaching but unfortunately the Buhari's govt has nothing reasonable to celebrate ... no light, fuel price hike, pipeline vandalization on the rise, inflation on the rise, unemployment on the rise, etc....so d pIan is to find a away to fine tune d Chibok scam movie to 'celebrate' more of the purportedly missing girls...one by one the girls will be surfacing until May 29 .... almajiri script...IoI
Nigerians don't be SCAMMED

The movie and show of shame continues.
You are a boko haram Commander. You kidnap someone and get your captive pregnant.
You are caught with your captive. You are not arrested.
Your captive who was said to be writing senior secondary school exams (WAEC) at the time of kidnap, does not know a word in English. She does also not seem to know her name.
The Principal of the school she was writing WAEC does not know her name too. The Army does not know her name. Even the youth leader of the youth of Chibok does not know the girl's name. They are all giving conflicting names.
Nobody bothers to go to WAEC and check her name and passport photograph (or did she write the exams without registration?)
It is now more than 24 hours and nobody has claimed to be her parents. Can you lose your child for more than a year and hear she has been found, and you don't rush to meet the girl?
Meanwhile, the military has found a boko haram Commander who kidnapped an innocent child, but instead of arresting him, a reception has been organised for him.
As I speak, he is in a handshake with Buhari in Aso Rock, a Boko Haram Commander!
The second acclaimed chibok girl was in jss1 I thought they were writing waec and physic to be precise when the epic movie started. SMH Nigerians
This movie is epic!
From Engr Eugene ota okoeguale

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by joey150(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2016
dustmalik:
This is expected given the recent deep penetration into Sambisa forest by the military
ok let me know when the forest orgasms. undecided

These girls know they are coming out to be champs/famous..they better fly all of them to aso villa.
Boko haram are tired of them already.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by silversonuc(m): 7:37am On May 20, 2016
kenonze:
Who no want presidential treatment
will u marry me? i love you
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by opius: 7:38am On May 20, 2016
Saheed9:

Honestly the best director of century gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by opius: 7:38am On May 20, 2016
Saheed9:

Honestly the best director of the century gringringringringringrin
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by tbaba1234: 7:39am On May 20, 2016
EugeneLeeJnr:
DEMOCRACY DAY AND CHIBOK SCRIPT
May 29th, the acclaimed democracy day is fast approaching but unfortunately the Buhari's govt has nothing reasonable to celebrate ... no light, fuel price hike, pipeline vandalization on the rise, inflation on the rise, unemployment on the rise, etc....so d pIan is to find a away to fine tune d Chibok scam movie to 'celebrate' more of the purportedly missing girls...one by one the girls will be surfacing until May 29 .... almajiri script...IoI
Nigerians don't be SCAMMED

The movie and show of shame continues.
You are a boko haram Commander. You kidnap someone and get your captive pregnant.
You are caught with your captive. You are not arrested.
Your captive who was said to be writing senior secondary school exams (WAEC) at the time of kidnap, does not know a word in English. She does also not seem to know her name.
The Principal of the school she was writing WAEC does not know her name too. The Army does not know her name. Even the youth leader of the youth of Chibok does not know the girl's name. They are all giving conflicting names.
Nobody bothers to go to WAEC and check her name and passport photograph (or did she write the exams without registration?)
It is now more than 24 hours and nobody has claimed to be her parents. Can you lose your child for more than a year and hear she has been found, and you don't rush to meet the girl?
Meanwhile, the military has found a boko haram Commander who kidnapped an innocent child, but instead of arresting him, a reception has been organised for him.
As I speak, he is in a handshake with Buhari in Aso Rock, a Boko Haram Commander!
The second acclaimed chibok girl was in jss1 I thought they were writing waec and physic to be precise when the epic movie started. SMH Nigerians
This movie is epic!
From Engr Eugene ota okoeguale

Where did the Boko Haram Guy get near the president? I only saw her mum and family.

Where was she interviewed that they know she can not speak english?

News reports from all international media say the BH guy is with the military..

Stop spreading rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by silversonuc(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2016
Saheed9:

bro u dnt blame doz old men , blame it on d naiveity of d Nigerian youths who believe watever doz old men bring to d news. Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Nobody: 7:39am On May 20, 2016
kenonze:
Who no want presidential treatment
Hahahahahaha
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by OlujobaSamuel: 7:41am On May 20, 2016
Gentle2015:
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo stated this at an interactive programme of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife Staff Club tagged Reflections of an elder statesman: An evening with OBJ.

“Nobody can bring back the girls for they are nowhere to be found,” Obasanjo was reported to have saidabout the girls kidnapped by Boko Haram gunmen 663 days ago.

“So if any leader is promising to bring back Chibok girls, he is LYING!!!. Majority of these girls would have died, while those alive would have been married and others will be victims of sexual violence and human trafficking.

“Nigerian leaders should stop deceiving the populace as Chibok girls cannot return again.

...which way Nigerians?
are you sure obj said this or you did.
what I think we read then was that chibok girls can never return the way they left, so what's your statement insinuating?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by ipledge5: 7:41am On May 20, 2016
Saheed9:
Though am not a wailer and I will never join them wailing,but I smell fish and kpomo
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by uniqueama1(f): 7:42am On May 20, 2016
Barely few weeks to May 29th n suddenly d appearance of two Chibok girls
Hmmm......I smell a rat here.
Who doesn't want to be seen as working......few days to his/her anniversary in Office.
If dis is all Propaganda...Then....Theriz God oooo. Nigeria my country.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by wolfenstein(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2016
bolajigiwa:

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/05/19/army-confirms-rescue-of-another-chibok-girl/

BY SAHARA REPORTERS, NEW YORKMAY 19, 2016

SaharaReporters has learned that a second Chibok girl abducted by Boko Haram has been rescued this evening.

SaharaReporters confirmed this development with the Army Spokesman Colonel SK Usman by phone. However Mr. Usman could not provide further details at the time of conversation.

This rescue comes hours after Amina Ali, the first Chibok girl recused since the 2014 mass abduction of 219 school girls, met with President Muhammadu Buhari at the presidential villa.

A statement distributed by PR Nigeria disclosed that Mr. Usman would provide the public with more details once the military was able to confirm.

Second rescued Chibok girl is Sarah Luka, a junior secondary school student from Chibok.
http://pic.twitter.com/ByChUmIJDn

Source:
http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/19/breaking-second-chibok-girl-rescued
Hmmm I smell something foul here, may 29th coming up soon. PMB looking for an achievement to talk abt. Won't b surprised if by b4 that date close to 50girls wud have been rescued. Naija and their seasonal movies *Super story* grin grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by silversonuc(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2016
praxisnetworks:
APC acting the script perfectly....9 days to May 29! grin grin
nd some supposed sharp minded nigerian youths are here singing their praise. is dis nt worse dan a nollywood poo. i weep for d nigerian youth

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Nobody: 7:42am On May 20, 2016
cckris:
If these Chibok stories are CREATED to DIVERT ATTENTION from the Economic HARDSHIPS Buhari's mismanagement has brought upon Nigerians, ain't gonna work.
and not to forget the massive looting that might be going on within underneath,
according to one artist, the more you look, the less you see!
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by elopee3000(m): 7:43am On May 20, 2016
akthedream1:
Those who are wailing that Chibock girl's kidnapp is a
scam,should also agree that Enugu fulani herds men attack
is also a big time scam..
Stop playing politics with human life.It could be you
tomorrow.
ur president angel buhari said enugu and attackers re from Libya and Iraq and u zombies believed him,Mr man chibok girls story is fake today 276 girls tomorrow 219 girls so how many girls actually is missing?
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by gretblue: 7:43am On May 20, 2016
enigma3000:
The fairy tale kidnap
Then Enugu massacre could also have been a fairy tale massacres too.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Nobody: 7:44am On May 20, 2016
dustmalik:
This is expected given the recent deep penetration into Sambisa forest by the military

We have been hearing about this 'deep penetration' for a while. It is beginning to sound like a sex act

1 Like

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by ochallo: 7:44am On May 20, 2016
cold:
I hope this one can at least justify the fact that she was about to sit for a WAEC paper before she was abducted. The whole scenario is becoming ludicrous. In any event, i'm happy for her.

This one has been claimed to be a junior secondary school student. I think they learnt fast from the mistake of the first one, only that there was no serah luka on the list of missing girls.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by kan12(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2016
The series is going as planned.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Generalyemi(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2016
lord luggard ,u will have no peace

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by samazagudu(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2016
All the chibok girls shall returned home safely, and RIP to the remaining six. we will always remember you, for unimaginable series of difficulties you pass through. God is with you!!!
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by winj: 7:44am On May 20, 2016
I wont be surprised later to find out these are actually people pretending to be Chibok girls to get money and privileged.

Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt and criminally minded society, I put nothing past them!
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by free2ryhme: 7:45am On May 20, 2016
Rescued one at at time??

How abt gathering intelligence to find the others
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by silversonuc(m): 7:45am On May 20, 2016
akthedream1:
Those who are wailing that Chibock girl's kidnapp is a
scam,should also agree that Enugu fulani herds men attack
is also a big time scam..
Stop playing politics with human life.It could be you
tomorrow.

go stright to ur point sir, thnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari / Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.