Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued (43280 Views)

Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) / Sarah Luka Not On The List Of Chibok Girls Adopted By Boko Haram In 2014 (pic) / How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by NinaArsenal(f): 7:45am On May 20, 2016
Scam
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by chrischukszy01(m): 7:45am On May 20, 2016
Saheed9:
whoever directed this script should be nominated for an Oscar.
...dem Don dey come out one by one 4rm where dem hide dem. Sai chanjiiiiii
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Nobody: 7:45am On May 20, 2016
APC is at it again, always playing mind game with nigerians and to an extent, capturing the minds of the gullibles. Some fools who fall for this crap never asked themselves why its now they increased the sufferings and hardships of nigerians that they started to "rescue" "chibok girls". Distraction unlimited. Propaganda government!!
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Nobody: 7:46am On May 20, 2016
Buhari releasing the girls one after the other. Becos he has lost focus grin all propaganda. Nigerians don wise pass all dis lies tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by otokx(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2016
Why are people being skeptical?
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by VIETHINGS: 7:47am On May 20, 2016
STORY STORY? STORY. Mr. Scammer of President MB is trying to tell us another story again oooh
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Biggersammy: 7:47am On May 20, 2016
The easy way out of this is. All the Chibok girls registered for WAEC, Anyone that is found to put doubter off confirm her detail and passport from WAEC, that is if that one too is not compromised.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by kristisking(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2016
All of a sudden, these people started coming out. Mission accomplished.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by ndnuray(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2016
Rubbish! Scammers...I will soon bring out all my sisters..
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Nobody: 7:47am On May 20, 2016
SaharaReporters confirmed this development with the Army Spokesman Colonel SK Usman by phone. However Mr. Usman could not provide further details at the time of conversation.

This movie is edging closer to an Oscar!
The Spokesman of the NA was informed of the rescue but can't provide further details like where she was seen, time and soon? Smh

She's a JSS student and those abducted were SS3 students preparing for Waec! Naija
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2016
I thought we were told the kidnapped girls were all preparing for WASSCE, why is she now in junior secondary school?

Bad script writers and actors really go together.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by omotonyx(f): 7:49am On May 20, 2016
No chibok girl escaped. Everything is all framed up to celebrate Buhari's 1st year achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by 6digitscomrade: 7:49am On May 20, 2016
oh boy dis na democratic release oooooo....apc..i hail ooooo na so all d gals go dey comeout 1 by 1 like fowl pikin till 2019??smh
bolajigiwa:

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/05/19/army-confirms-rescue-of-another-chibok-girl/

BY SAHARA REPORTERS, NEW YORKMAY 19, 2016

SaharaReporters has learned that a second Chibok girl abducted by Boko Haram has been rescued this evening.

SaharaReporters confirmed this development with the Army Spokesman Colonel SK Usman by phone. However Mr. Usman could not provide further details at the time of conversation.

This rescue comes hours after Amina Ali, the first Chibok girl recused since the 2014 mass abduction of 219 school girls, met with President Muhammadu Buhari at the presidential villa.

A statement distributed by PR Nigeria disclosed that Mr. Usman would provide the public with more details once the military was able to confirm.

Second rescued Chibok girl is Sarah Luka, a junior secondary school student from Chibok.
http://pic.twitter.com/ByChUmIJDn

Source:
http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/19/breaking-second-chibok-girl-rescued
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by OlujobaSamuel: 7:49am On May 20, 2016
tbaba1234:
I have realized that for some, it is all about politics. It does not matter what Buhari achieves in his tenure, there will always raise an exception. The excuses are endless: "it was started by x, he got the idea from x, it is all lies, It is all propaganda,". They will fabricate tales and invent narratives to push this agenda.

It is really saddening that they have to bring this sickening mentality to the issue of the Chibok girls. For over 2 years, these girls have been kidnapped. They were not the only ones kidnapped, thousands have been kidnapped. The only reason, you heard about Chibok was because it gained attention from the media. Otherwise, it will be like the thousands of nameless victims.

They keep changing their narrative. They have moved from 'Chibok is a scam" when GEJ could not rescue them to "Buhari has failed Chibok" when Buhari could not rescue the girls, then back to "Chibok is a scam" when the girls are getting rescued. They hailed when the BBOG movement harshly criticized the failure of Buhari to rescue the girls. Now they wail as the girls are coming home. They continuously invent conspiracy theories to throw doubts on the story.

For the records, there is exactly 0% possibility that Chibok is a scam given the amount of independent journalism (local and foreign) about the events. A few months ago, Journalist Femi Owolabi went there for himself but facts doesn't matter to these people. Anything to make Buhari look bad is welcome, even if it means losing their humanity.

Thousands of children have lost their childhood, many of them are unknown, Many of them are not like the Chibok girls. Many of them will not get the help they need. What these kids have been through is the worst nightmare for any parent. Trust me, A little empathy does not hurt.
nice one bro, so many of us became friends and followers of owolabi, jack vince, mike ile and other members of the crew through that story.
I also discovered that most of those just seeking for the downfall of the administration are Christians, which begat the question, what are they teaching in our church, where is the LOVE taught by Jesus Christ, where is the morals in our society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Validated: 7:50am On May 20, 2016
tbaba1234:
On the list of missing Chibok girls,

We have Naomi Luka, Rebecca Luka and Kauna Luka but no Sarah Luka. My guess is Sarah is a second name to one of these three. I am sure, we will have details soon.

Update: Sarah Luka is Kauna Luka

All schools were ordered closed and were all closed then. However, the Principal Hajiya Asabe Kwambura and Governor Shettima re-opened Government Girls Secondary School for purpose of those writing WAEC Physics Practicals. That was what they claimed.

Now the calabash is broken and they cannot find Chibok girls but are shamelessly parading JSS1 Adamawa girls as Chobok No 157. What was JSS1 student doing in School? Or that one was also writing WAEC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

One day, all those who created this LIE will face trial. It is a matter of time. From Shettima, the School Principal, the vice and all those involved will pay for this lie. Mark my word. Buhari Can never be president forever.

APC is a shameless lying party. Anywhere they go with their lies, the people saddled with the lies falter and they are caught

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by tuoyoojo(m): 7:50am On May 20, 2016
watch out for part 3 of the movie
the sudden return of chibok girls
"To God be the glory"
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by baysol: 7:50am On May 20, 2016
why are these girls still in this mishaped clothen of bondage? Can #Bring back our girls madam the former education minister and her croonies dress these girls up the way they used to know to shame the demons who forced them into this things. Looking at this, and many things happening over the years in Nigeria, one can only conclude that something really is wrong fundamentally and structurally with Nigeria. The ones to correct this are dead in Chief Awolowo and Idiagbon (respect) and the new one is yet to be found until then Nigeria remains in duldroms.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by slimzane: 7:51am On May 20, 2016
APC nice movie i want to nominate this film for oscar aword gullible nigerian what do u think
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by omolola15(m): 7:51am On May 20, 2016
tbaba1234:
I have realized that for some, it is all about politics. It does not matter what Buhari achieves in his tenure, there will always raise an exception. The excuses are endless: "it was started by x, he got the idea from x, it is all lies, It is all propaganda,". They will fabricate tales and invent narratives to push this agenda.

It is really saddening that they have to bring this sickening mentality to the issue of the Chibok girls. For over 2 years, these girls have been kidnapped. They were not the only ones kidnapped, thousands have been kidnapped. The only reason, you heard about Chibok was because it gained attention from the media. Otherwise, it will be like the thousands of nameless victims.

They keep changing their narrative. They have moved from 'Chibok is a scam" when GEJ could not rescue them to "Buhari has failed Chibok" when Buhari could not rescue the girls, then back to "Chibok is a scam" when the girls are getting rescued. They hailed when the BBOG movement harshly criticized the failure of Buhari to rescue the girls. Now they wail as the girls are coming home. They continuously invent conspiracy theories to throw doubts on the story.

For the records, there is exactly 0% possibility that Chibok is a scam given the amount of independent journalism (local and foreign) about the events. A few months ago, Journalist Femi Owolabi went there for himself but facts doesn't matter to these people. Anything to make Buhari look bad is welcome, even if it means losing their humanity.

Thousands of children have lost their childhood, many of them are unknown, Many of them are not like the Chibok girls. Many of them will not get the help they need. What these kids have been through is the worst nightmare for any parent. Trust me, A little empathy does not hurt.

Insightful. They'll always look for faults in anything related to Buhari. Many of these wailers have been blinded by hatred for their commander in chief. Hence they are always praying for him to fail. If he does fail we all will suffer for it and it won't even reduce a dime from his account balance. But they'll never learn. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by olalat(m): 7:52am On May 20, 2016
Bros, u need to get close to d core north to ascertain how pathetic d standard of education im dt part of the country is. An IDP Girl from adamawa was brought to my tutorial center in abuja sometimes last year for language coaching. U wont blv d girl could not speak common pidgin. People judging ds event base on her inability to speak english language are pure ignorants who hv nt step out of their domain before.
cold:
I hope this one can at least justify the fact that she was about to sit for a WAEC paper before she was abducted. The whole scenario is becoming ludicrous. In any event, i'm happy for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by mysteryman2014: 7:52am On May 20, 2016
Gentle2015:
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo stated this at an interactive programme of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife Staff Club tagged Reflections of an elder statesman: An evening with OBJ.

“Nobody can bring back the girls for they are nowhere to be found,” Obasanjo was reported to have saidabout the girls kidnapped by Boko Haram gunmen 663 days ago.

“So if any leader is promising to bring back Chibok girls, he is LYING!!!. Majority of these girls would have died, while those alive would have been married and others will be victims of sexual violence and human trafficking.

“Nigerian leaders should stop deceiving the populace as Chibok girls cannot return again.

...which way Nigerians?

Obasanjo na god abi
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by crazymod: 7:53am On May 20, 2016
Saheed9:
whoever directed this script should be nominated for an Oscar.

At your age, if you think Nigeria can cook such story for FBI, Chinese intelligence, Russian intelligence, Israeli Mossad that agreed and confirm the chibok story, then you are the most miserable goat from Aba or where you come from.

Wake up and educate yourself and your folks about global intelligence..... You people are filled will bigotry and ignorance.

What has innocent girls done to deserve the negative comments from igbos? This is very shameful for a whole tribe.
WATIN DIS INNOCENT GIRLS DO UNA? ARE THEY BUHARI'S CHILDREN? WHY CAN'T YOU IGBOS EXCLUDE THESE GIRLS FROM YOUR BUHARI BIGOTRY FOR CHRIST SAKE?

1 Like

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by 6digitscomrade: 7:54am On May 20, 2016
ogbeni am so speechless at ur daftness...i can only ask fellow sane nairalanders to join me and say to ur life just NEGODU
tbaba1234:

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by innocent1(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2016
I don't know WAEC has Hausa Version of all its question paper
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by innocent1(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2016
I don't know WAEC has Hausa Version of all its question papers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by kinibigdeal(m): 7:56am On May 20, 2016
Ape-pee-see.....barely some days to general buhari's may 29 speech. They want to divert Nigerian attention from the present economic effect..scammers grin
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Orikinla(m): 7:57am On May 20, 2016
Thank Almighty God JEHOVAH! The war is over.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by 6digitscomrade: 7:57am On May 20, 2016
BRODA THE PENETRATION WAS FANTASTICALLY DEEP..COURTESY OF ARMY JOHN THOMAS ALSO KNOWN AS BULALA..LOL
joey150:
ok let me know when the forest orgasms. undecided

These girls know they are coming out to be champs/famous..they better fly all of them to aso villa.
Boko haram are tired of them already.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by michoim(m): 7:58am On May 20, 2016
The people that think this is stage manage need to have their head examined.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by 6digitscomrade: 7:59am On May 20, 2016
Now u know...isnt that why u are online to learn..even chad has their own in fulani..dont ask me where i read it from oooooo...lol
innocent1:
I don't know WAEC has Hausa Version of all its question papers
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by anytexy: 8:00am On May 20, 2016
praxisnetworks:
APC acting the script perfectly....9 days to May 29! grin grin
So, some people still get sense here, I concur. They can only fool the Zombies. They want to add it to their achievement in one year in office. Mtcheeeew. They can't divert my attention from their poor performance with that chibok stage managed....
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by hedonistic: 8:00am On May 20, 2016
This one looks more like a Chibok woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.