Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued (43279 Views)

Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) / Sarah Luka Not On The List Of Chibok Girls Adopted By Boko Haram In 2014 (pic) / How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by IYANGBALI: 8:54am On May 20, 2016
Kai dey have turn am to Islam.

See as she resemble VickyRotex
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by firstolalekan(m): 8:56am On May 20, 2016
praxisnetworks:
APC acting the script perfectly....9 days to May 29! grin grin
Dólt
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by HonabFaj(m): 8:56am On May 20, 2016
Nigerians na wa oo,we are all demanding and advocating for the return of the chibok Girls ,now that it was reported that 2 of the girls have been rescue we still think is politics ,when are we going to believed in ourselves ,sometime I am not happy being a Nigerian but I believe God has reason for making a Nigeria ,i shall continue to pray and work for the greatest my beloveNigerians na wa oo,we are all demanding and advocating for the return of the chibok Girls ,now that it was reported that 2 of the girls have been rescue we still think is politics ,when are we going to believed in ourselves ,sometime I am not happy being a Nigerian but I believe God has reason for making a Nigeria ,i shall continue to pray and work for the greatest my beloved country , Kudus to our Gallant Soldiers and my God continue to lead this Administration ,if they fail we all fail ,if they succeed we are succeed .

1 Like

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by yinkobert(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2016
richeso:
i think this monkey go fit speak English at least make the script fit get small light...LOL grin grin grin grin grin
definitely,you are not a Nigerian, the best name to call you is bastard Chimpanzee
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by damogul: 9:10am On May 20, 2016
cckris:

So BELIEVE ALL THINGS include believing lies.
Have you heard that the LETTERS that Satan has been misquoting kills? Check what happened to Eve after believing just one lie.

Bantering with you isnt worth my while.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by damogul: 9:10am On May 20, 2016
cckris:

So BELIEVE ALL THINGS include believing lies.
Have you heard that the LETTERS that Satan has been misquoting kills? Check what happened to Eve after believing just one lie.

What is your proof that those are lies. If you work with an assumption and not the truth then you are indeed evil minded in totality. Bantering with you isnt worth my while.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by momlove: 10:09am On May 20, 2016
Saheed9:
whoever directed this script should be nominated for an Oscar.
Dats eh,and should use condom next time he intends to f_ck us dis hard.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by 41lady(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2016
Nollywood shld please realize this movie.. season by season, The rescue of Chima girls.
Hope APC & their supporters now knows that; these Chibok school girls were hoard by APC government to castigate JONA, so as to win election and it is clearly showed that the northerners are fulfilling the course of their grandfather usman dan fodio and Sardauna, to be the ruling class over the Nigeria populace. When we that read and stay with hausa are telling those people that shet in a plate inside room, they thought we are religious bigot, but this is the reality manifesting itself.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by samento: 10:17am On May 20, 2016
Timolanki:
APC wants something to tell Nigerians they achieved after one yr on may 29th.

Wat a great coincidence that these girls r being found now!
What PDP fail to achieve wen they were in power.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by sammydelz(m): 10:20am On May 20, 2016
Saheed9:
You are definitely on point.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Nobody: 10:24am On May 20, 2016
so how dem don start to dey comot them one by one from where dem hide dem
chai...... politic is fvcking deadly
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by cytellProperty: 10:31am On May 20, 2016
mineANDurs:
Thank God for her rescue (if she was actually kidnapped).

F.T.C
Old boy, you wicked o!!!
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by greggng: 10:42am On May 20, 2016
Some objs opinion is now God's oppinion? I am optimistic all our girls will be found except those that died instead of waillers to be happy they re politicising a sensative issue
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by wakamotion: 10:51am On May 20, 2016
APC this time again una don miss the point. the story says, a student of junior secondary school. Do they write Waec at junior secondary school level and physics for that matter.? I beg make una correct the mistake and play the script again, or in another rescue scam make it perfect. OK?

1 Like

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Alertz3(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2016
Gentle2015:
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo stated this at an interactive programme of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife Staff Club tagged Reflections of an elder statesman: An evening with OBJ.

“Nobody can bring back the girls for they are nowhere to be found,” Obasanjo was reported to have saidabout the girls kidnapped by Boko Haram gunmen 663 days ago.

“So if any leader is promising to bring back Chibok girls, he is LYING!!!. Majority of these girls would have died, while those alive would have been married and others will be victims of sexual violence and human trafficking.

“Nigerian leaders should stop deceiving the populace as Chibok girls cannot return again.

...which way Nigerians?

And now they are coming out one by one looking fresh and healthy inspite of all the hard life and troubles passed through in the past 2 yrs of captivity.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by classikbill(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2016
Gentle2015:
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo stated this at an interactive programme of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife Staff Club tagged Reflections of an elder statesman: An evening with OBJ.

“Nobody can bring back the girls for they are nowhere to be found,” Obasanjo was reported to have saidabout the girls kidnapped by Boko Haram gunmen 663 days ago.

“So if any leader is promising to bring back Chibok girls, he is LYING!!!. Majority of these girls would have died, while those alive would have been married and others will be victims of sexual violence and human trafficking.

“Nigerian leaders should stop deceiving the populace as Chibok girls cannot return again.

...which way Nigerians?
I pity you.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by excel4us: 11:06am On May 20, 2016
I smell SCAM! GOD help us
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by princeade86(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2016
another scam has been recover. tomorrow, they will bring out another rescue one. hmmmm
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Udodiri01: 11:31am On May 20, 2016
I dey rush go house to dress my mother as the 3rd chibok girl and me as the child.. cos with the kind of treatment the first one received, it will be 1 chibok girl every 2 days... The first 1 got presidential flight, meeting the governor and the president (including his family) media attention, international recognition, scheduled interview with cnn, BBC, aljazira to name a few and trust me scholarship and employment is guaranteed.. In fact na two we go dey... My Mum and me cos I will tell them boko haram turned me to a man
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by elopee3000(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2016
akthedream1:

Wailer,if that is what you believed,then enugu fulani herds men attack is also a scam.Today it is 6 deaths recorded,tomorrow it is 56 deaths recorded.so how many people were actually killed?
u never answerd my question how many girls re missing ?am happy u knew that ur fulani people from Libya came to our state and killed my people good,ve u ever heard that igbo people went to northern village and kill them?
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Apreal: 12:05pm On May 20, 2016
Tintinnoty:
The idea that all these are stage managed is pathetic, am worried Nigerians are allergic to negative news
plssss tell them oo
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by nd07(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2016
Is Sahara Reporters the only media with d right Of reporting activities in Borno? other media firms are barred from d reportage to avoid exposing d lies of ds government. what a way to practice Democracy
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Wizteaser: 12:07pm On May 20, 2016
dustmalik:
This is expected given the recent deep penetration into Sambisa forest by the military
No be small deep penetration. I see you enjoy deep penetration. SMH.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by idexpaul1: 12:08pm On May 20, 2016
People of Nigeria are behaving like illiterate. See the way they are decieving them by the rescue of chibok girls. Make I dey watch movie. Tomorrow you will see amina abubakar. Useless set of people.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Joehong(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2016
SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST TALKING WITHOUT THINKING FIRST, BEHAVING LIKE FOOLS.
THE PAST ADMINISTRATION (JONATHAN) PUBLISH THE PICTURES AND NAMES OF THE CHIBOK GIRLS.
ARE YOU PEOPLE SAYING THAT THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING THEN BY PUBLISHING JSS1 STUDENT AND SAID SS3 STUDENT?
CRITICS ARE ALWAYS LIKE THAT.
JONATHAN HAVE FAILED US.
GOD WILL BLESS BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by Hush08181801636(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2016
Gentle2015:

...which way Nigerians?
na wa ooo. u no read article wey dem say the school recognize her...
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by chibaik(m): 12:33pm On May 20, 2016
Saheed9:

Unfortunately the director will fail woefully because the script is rubbish as it is riddled with flaws.
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by akthedream1: 1:05pm On May 20, 2016
elopee3000:
u never answerd my question how many girls re missing ?am happy u knew that ur fulani people from Libya came to our state and killed my people good,ve u ever heard that igbo people went to northern village and kill them?
So you have concluded that I am Hausa/fulani..right?Later you will claim that I am Iraq or Iran..Now answer my question and be truthful.Was there any fulani attack in Enugu?if yes,how many casuality if any?
How would you feel if someone now tell you that it is all scam and propaganda because they were not directly or indirectly affected?..You would be happy...right?
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by bnovative(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2016
"We were never contacted by the military for verification of
the girl’s identity before the announcement was made.”
—Chibok parents.
In the next fews days, the government will pick girls from streets and communities In Borno state and pass them off as rescued Chibok girls.
They are desperately looking for what to celebrate on May 29th - their one year anniversary.
They know that there is nothing to celebrate.
Rescued girl, Serah Luka, not on our list – Chibok parents
punchng.com
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by idexpaul1: 2:25pm On May 20, 2016
Joehong:
SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST TALKING WITHOUT THINKING FIRST, BEHAVING LIKE FOOLS.
THE PAST ADMINISTRATION (JONATHAN) PUBLISH THE PICTURES AND NAMES OF THE CHIBOK GIRLS.
ARE YOU PEOPLE SAYING THAT THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING THEN BY PUBLISHING JSS1 STUDENT AND SAID SS3 STUDENT?
CRITICS ARE ALWAYS LIKE THAT.
JONATHAN HAVE FAILED US.
GOD WILL BLESS BUHARI.
It seems you are abokeee for saying all these...... Think very well
Re: Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued by juszoe82: 3:31pm On May 20, 2016
one by one dey don de come may 29th e don de reach.....i cant stop lafin;pls who directed this script. they bomb sambisa without seein g chibok girls now the girls are coming out from the same sambisa. pls can someone explain to us this african magic from this ppl.

God will help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.