Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) (11118 Views)

Examples Of Natural Disaster In Nigeria...very Hilarious(pix) / Examples Of Stupid Questions People Ask / Why Students Fail Exams !?*+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2009

Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2009

Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by C2H5OH(f): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2009
lmfao grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by drharry: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2009
Haaaaaaheeeeeeee grin grin grin grin. These is simply hilarious, grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 12:16am On Aug 21, 2009

man American kids are the worst ever grin grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by C2H5OH(f): 12:23am On Aug 21, 2009
lol grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by mukina2: 12:34am On Aug 21, 2009
LOL this is a crazy thread grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 12:42am On Aug 21, 2009

you one testicle men are in trouble o
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by chic2pimp(m): 12:42am On Aug 21, 2009
mukina2:

LOL this is a crazy thread grin grin grin grin
chei olorun oba ooo  dis girl just dey find wahala up and down grin grin grin cool
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by mukina2: 12:45am On Aug 21, 2009
chic2pimp:

chei olorun oba ooo  dis girl just dey find wahala up and down grin grin grin cool

u nefa sleep? why u dey pursue me na? grin

this is what you did in school right? thats why you followed me in to check up on your school work grin grin

go check the transgendered thread u got a new sexy name grin grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by chic2pimp(m): 1:18am On Aug 21, 2009
mukina2:

u nefa sleep? why u dey pursue me na? grin

this is what you did in school right? thats why you followed me in to check up on your school work grin grin

go check the transgendered thread u got a new sexy name grin grin
make u no flatter ya self jare. No be u dey pursue me like guguru and epa. Gerraway jor grin grin grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by D1KeleVra(m): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2009
lolollolo cheesy well i guess some people can write such in exams. . . cos they aint in nigeria cheesy they'd fail ur dumbass here and there ain't nothing u can do
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2009
bawomolo:

man American kids are the worst ever grin grin

bawomolo:

you one testicle men are in trouble o

ROTFLMAO. . . . .GOSH cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by chic2pimp(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2009
D1KeleVra:

lolollolo cheesy well i guess some people can write such in exams. . . cos they aint in nigeria cheesy they'd fail your dumbass here and there ain't nothing u can do
the stuff posted here are just jokes me thinks undecided undecided undecided.
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by D1KeleVra(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2009
D1KeleVra:

lolollolo cheesy well i guess some people can write such in exams. . . cos they aint in nigeria cheesy they'd fail your dumbass here and there ain't nothing u can do

chic2pimp:

the stuff posted here are just jokes me thinks  undecided undecided undecided.

You think? gosh, is there a problem?
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by studio43(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2009
Dickele this is the fourth time u will be checking on this thread. dont tell me u are still a jambite
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by D1KeleVra(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2009
lol Agbero! This thread is for funny exam pics. . . lets not start here grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by studio43(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2009
Lol, ok o. i believe you. i bet before today runs out, u still would visit this damn thread .
olodo rapata cheesy
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by chic2pimp(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2009
D1KeleVra:

You think? gosh, is there a problem?
is there somethin u are tryna tell me? do u mark papers for jamb? If this is true then the level of olodo rabatas has reached abnormal level in naija. cool cool cool
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by D1KeleVra(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2009
Yea I'm a jamb official.
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by chic2pimp(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2009
D1KeleVra:

Yea I'm a jamb official.
show me ya proof. I no dey accept word of mouth tongue cool
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2009
see toasting in broad daylight
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by chic2pimp(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2009
FL Gators:

see toasting in broad daylight
lai lai tufiakwa no homos jare.
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by mukina2: 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2009
chic2pimp:

lai lai tufiakwa no homos jare.
comot dia .transgendered like you grin grin tongue
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by studio43(m): 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2009
Madam alligator how market? Lol
@dickele wey never fit spell hin name finish na hin don dey dream big already. Lol
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by chic2pimp(m): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2009
mukina2:

comot dia .transgendered like you grin grin tongue
grin grin grin eya pele oooo. I know it is hard fasting and thinking straight so i'll let it lie. grin. If u don't go to bed in the next hour i'll report u to ur Imam.   tongue  cheesy grin grin grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by mukina2: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2009
chickenshrimp
gerraway tongue tongue heshe shehe grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by studio43(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2009
So muki muki too is a transgendered:-o ehen, i thought as much,
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by chic2pimp(m): 12:57am On Aug 22, 2009
studio43:

So muki muki too is a transgendered:-o ehen, i thought as much,
nah mate. Fine girl like dat. tongue
mukina2:

chickenshrimp
gerraway tongue tongue heshe shehe grin
mukinatu sindodo oya bed time grin grin cool
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by mukina2: 1:02am On Aug 22, 2009
chic2pimp:

nah mate. Fine girl like dat. :Pmukinatu sindodo oya bed time grin grin cool
if sleep dey catch you, , go sleep cheesy

studio
lol

chickenshrimp
this thread is the reason you nor dey school abi? grin tongue
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by agabaI23(m): 1:28am On Aug 22, 2009
Now this is a real jokes thread. More please!
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by chic2pimp(m): 1:29am On Aug 22, 2009
mukina2:

chickenshrimp
this thread is the reason you nor dey school abi? grin tongue
*shior* u think say I dey repeat class like u abi tongue. I don finish my skool alhaja. cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Pictures To Spice Up Your Day! / Fun time With Vicky / Man Puts Up Big Lips On Display And Causes Commotion Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.