Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) (11112 Views)

Examples Of Natural Disaster In Nigeria...very Hilarious(pix) / Examples Of Stupid Questions People Ask / Why Students Fail Exams !?*+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by studio43(m): 4:53am On Aug 22, 2009
Prove it!
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bydot1(m): 5:25am On Aug 22, 2009
Nothing to show for it, no evidence
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by studio43(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2009
I dont need to be told boyy;-)
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by mukina2: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2009
chic2pimp:

*shior* u think say I dey repeat class like u abi tongue. I don finish my skool alhaja. cool cool cool cool cool
am not like you grin see ur examples up there grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bydot1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2009
studio, you think so?
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by studio43(m): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2009
Nah! Muki muki is still a jambite. She no to sabi mathematics. 7sittings still no show. If na lie go ask Gboyega
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bydot1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2009
embarassed embarassed eayah, ngbo sis mukina, is that true
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by sylve11: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2009
see eczema dey form Niger Delta Map 4 ur face cool
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by chic2pimp(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2009
studio43:

Nah! Muki muki is still a jambite. She no to sabi mathematics. 7sittings still no show. If na lie go ask Gboyega
thank GOD an Exam invigilator recognizes u grin grin. I even thought na five sittings. So na seven sittings chei which kain olodo rabata na dis one ehn. Abeg Mr Invigilator If u see her again for una classroom make u take cain chase her comot for room. If u don't do that she would not leave as she not get shame. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by sylve11: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2009
@poster,
u try die cool
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by studio43(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2009
@@ CHIC2PIMP,

e be like sey u know this muki muki of a babe wella, wetin dey vex me be sey upon all the Expo wey she dey carry enter exam hall, she still dey copy copy anyhow from the 13years old girl wey dey siddon for her front.
infact she be regular customer of PANADOL EXTRA. grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by chic2pimp(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2009
studio43:

@@ CHIC2PIMP,

e be like sey u know this muki muki of a babe wella, wetin dey vex me be sey upon all the Expo wey she dey carry enter exam hall, she still dey copy copy anyhow from the 13years old girl wey dey siddon for her front.
infact she be regular customer of PANADOL EXTRA. grin
grin grin grin grin grin kai dis girls olodo is on anoda level ooo. I never hia someone wey carry expo go exam hall and copy anoda person but still fail. Alhaja muki when next u go and kirun in mosque berra tell ya Imam u need special prayers cuz your problem take as it be ooo. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by studio43(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2009
well, she no fit talk now cuz of the fasting. as im talking to you now, hungry don dey hammar her head for one corner cheesy
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by Abbygyal(f): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2009
@poster nice one man
i lmao grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by D1KeleVra(m): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2009
c'mon babbygal. . . all those teeth belong to u? cheesy
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by Abbygyal(f): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2009
D1KeleVra:

c'mon babbygal. . . all those teeth belong to u? cheesy

lol joka
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by mukina2: 12:16am On Aug 23, 2009
studio and chickenshrimp
una don mara grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by bawomolo(m): 2:22am On Aug 23, 2009
see as these yeye people dey populate my thread. grin

"Draw a VEGETABLE cell and identify its most important parts."

Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 23, 2009
rotflmao grin @the pix
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by InesQor(m): 5:29am On Mar 02, 2010
grin grin Kai. See thread ooo! cheesy grin I laff tire!
Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by cibilola(f): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2010
i found this:

Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by cibilola(f): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2010
this is funny! grin

Re: How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside) by Tomeseen(f): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2012
didn't know crying ȋ̝̊̅§ synonymous with laffin till i read dis. Absolutely crazy stuff. 9ice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Pictures To Spice Up Your Day! / Fun time With Vicky / Man Puts Up Big Lips On Display And Causes Commotion Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.