Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. (2881 Views)

What I Found On My Newly Bought Used Phone.. Graphic. / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? / My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by cutiedave(m): 5:56am On May 20, 2016
BrainlessFool:

my friend stfu,how is it any of your business ?
sometimes i wonder what some people brain are made of....it actually became my business when he decided to place his pics on thia forum
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by mejai(m): 7:18am On May 20, 2016
see ur dusty shoes in d last pix grin u look like omata boy.
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 8:29am On May 20, 2016
the head kinda look like cashew nut

buh

any way na way sha.

Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by legundarybeans(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2016
ur swag....... na wash
ur head....... na die
ur trouser.... e no get belt
ur shoe(the black)....... you try
ur pose....... na manage
ur smile...... on point
ur beards..... na fake

Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 9:27am On May 20, 2016
AirSultan:
lmao... I just don't dig the other versions..

plus yes I'm religious..

Okay! It's well.

Where is your current location?
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 9:28am On May 20, 2016
legundarybeans:
ur swag....... na wash
ur head....... na die
ur trouser.... e no get belt
ur shoe(the black)....... you try
ur pose....... na manage
ur smile...... on point
ur beards..... na fake

I heard you. Next!!!!!!!!

Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 9:30am On May 20, 2016
mejai:
see ur dusty shoes in d last pix grin
u look like omata boy.

My brother, my dusty shoe for the last pics tire me o.

Anyway, leave matter for Mathias.
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by skimmy005: 9:34am On May 20, 2016
mehn ur head big o.. see as e blyk eba wa dem no make well..d head no get shape grin

Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by ArinzeAlec(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2016
hey bro, you had ''HEAD of states'' or "Edward" for a nick during your high school days, Yes? i understand the pains too

Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 9:48am On May 20, 2016
adorablepepple:
You antenna (ear) is amazing cheesy
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 9:50am On May 20, 2016
ArinzeAlec:
hey bro, you had ''HEAD of states'' or "Edward" for a nick during your high school days, Yes? i understand the pains too

Nwanne, ihe a bu isi na ebu ogwe!!!
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 9:53am On May 20, 2016
cutiedave:
See as u b like person wey dem dey use hunger punish.....BTW op, u ar way too old for all these childish nonsense.... Get a real life bro

Sorry o!!

Heyiyaaaah!!

You must have been a frustrated someborrrrrrrrrrri.

What went wrong my pipul??
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 9:55am On May 20, 2016
BrainlessFool:

my friend stfu,how is it any of your business ?

She's a frustrated human being.

It's not her fault, economy is bad
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 10:11am On May 20, 2016
alfred5:

Okay! It's well.
Where is your current location?
kwara but I'm off to abj soon. godswilling

Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Gebbson007(m): 10:15am On May 20, 2016
uhm u try.u look gud.

Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 10:23am On May 20, 2016
Op let me guess ur name....edward or edinson? grin

Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 10:29am On May 20, 2016
wait for me baybee cheesy
AirSultan:

Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 10:32am On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
wait for me baybee cheesy
lol... I'll always do my qween smiley
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Mykelpato(m): 11:18am On May 20, 2016
grin see bashing oo

Btw... O. P.. U no get belt at all
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 11:19am On May 20, 2016
AirSultan:

Safe bro!
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 11:21am On May 20, 2016
Mykelpato:
grin see bashing oo

Btw... O. P.. U no get belt at all

Belt no be problem.

Bashing is welcomed
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 11:21am On May 20, 2016
alfred5:

Safe bro!
thank you sir

Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 11:25am On May 20, 2016
Gebbson007:
uhm u try.u look gud.

Thanks brother.
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by TinyIslamic92: 12:09pm On May 20, 2016
Headinson (cavani) Alfred cheesy I loff ur skinny body grin

Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Lovelynature(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2016
naijaboiy:
Nice POP ceiling @first pic.

Cool beards @second pic

Beautiful car @third pic

Big AC @fourth pic.
Wickedcheesycheesy You didn't even notice the op at all, lol. Bad market for Mr. Attention Seeker with well-deserved bashing going his way. Smh for baby adultscheesycheesycheesy
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by boondock(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2016
Why do u look like lizad? Abi u no dey chop? grin grin grin. And those cars are there for u? undecided
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by RoyalBlak007: 1:22pm On May 20, 2016
Sum girls sef dey yab

as if dem better...after all d emulsion grin....You lookin Good brah cool

Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 20, 2016
Lovelynature:
Wickedcheesycheesy You didn't even notice the op at all, lol. Bad market for Mr. Attention Seeker with well-deserved bashing going his way. Smh for baby adultscheesycheesycheesy

Heyaaah!
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 20, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Sum girls sef dey yab

as if dem better...after all d emulsion grin....You lookin Good brah cool

The fact is that, all of them girls the bashed ain't that okay in terms beauty!

Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 20, 2016
boondock:
Why do u look like lizad? Abi u no dey chop? grin grin grin. And those cars are there for u? undecided

You just registered 3 days ago without profile picture.

Till you upload yours, then I will engage you.
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 20, 2016
Lovelynature:

Am I not the one who is supposed to be hurt? Why you come carry my matter like this nah? Abeg shift cos I no dey see you at all.
Re: Okay. Just For Fun! My Newly Release Photos. by firstking01(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2016

Can U Do This In Public / 6 Reasons Why Women Desire Sex More Often Than Men / Side Chick Who Posed As Sex Doll Caught And Disgraced.