Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) (7499 Views)

Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by janzguy: 5:29am On May 20, 2016
Some people could be really dirty. With all her perfume and sexy clothes I wonder if she couldn't have simply
looked for a rest room.

www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/what-this-lady-was-caught-doing-in.html

Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by PunkyV(f): 5:40am On May 20, 2016
Looks like a club, so maybe the restrooms were packed. Have you ever had a very BAD stomach bug though? And I mean the urgent one that gets you all sweaty if you don't go to the toilet pronto? Only those who've been through it know exactly how hard it is to hold back. It almost feel like you're about to explode from the inside out.

4 Likes

Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by janzguy: 5:44am On May 20, 2016
PunkyV:
Looks like a club, so maybe the restrooms were packed. Have you ever had a very BAD stomach bug though? And I mean the urgent one that gets you all sweaty if you don't go to the toilet pronto? Only those who've been through it know exactly how hard it is to hold back. It almost feel like you're about to explode from the inside out.

bae even if she had dysentery!!! It doesn't warrant her doing it in public like that!!!

1 Like

Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:46am On May 20, 2016
lipsrsealed embarassed
ohh my Gucci
Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by PunkyV(f): 5:51am On May 20, 2016
janzguy:
bae even if she had dysentery!!! It doesn't warrant her doing it in public like that!!!

Like you can control some bodily functions sometimes undecided Don't know if you've ever been sick, but you'll be frightened by how the body seems to have a mind of its own. I've never shat on myself grin but I have vomited in public before.

This lady must have had some kind of a stomach flu or had her drink spiked because it doesnt look intentional. I mean who would purposely crap all over themselves at a packed venue?

1 Like

Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by OkoAnike(m): 5:54am On May 20, 2016
Good to see this...huuuummmm, when we would be telling them to stop Ass F**king they will not listing, this is one of the outcome of Ass F**cking

5 Likes

Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by greatness22(m): 6:19am On May 20, 2016
Na wa oh.... And nah dis type of girl go they fall guys hand. **singing** "shitty shitty for bodi, you nor dey shame "

2 Likes

Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On May 20, 2016
greatness22:
Na wa oh.... And nah dis type of girl go they fall guys hand. **singing** "shitty shitty for bodi, you nor dey shame "

Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by dreamworld: 7:12am On May 20, 2016
This thread is already smelling
Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by ThreeGEEKS(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2016
Seen this picture before, only with a different caption.
Bloggers can lie, I swear angry

2 Likes

Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by smalldick: 7:43am On May 20, 2016
Ijeuwa can't believe dis
Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by ERONX(m): 7:52am On May 20, 2016
Choi
Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by debris: 8:06am On May 20, 2016
grin

Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by UyiIredia(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2016
Na wa o !
Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by amauri(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2016
Dis mite be due to too much of anal sex, cos I don't tink she was aware initially until she had to put her hands in der.
Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by legundarybeans(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2016
i doubt this
Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by DukeNija(m): 8:45am On May 20, 2016
Well the positive is that her man was still by her side.
Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by kajoula(m): 9:37am On May 20, 2016
I remember when someone said to me..........AWUFF DEY RUN BELLE
Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by olarhtunji(m): 9:49am On May 20, 2016
Jedi Jedi na bastard... I remember sec school days during inter house sport wey onr girl dey run 100m race...as she dy motion na in she just pour watery shit....everybody just pause like say dem stop time...see chorus laughter... d gal kumut for our skul na d last tym I see am b dat...

1 Like

Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by nenergy(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2016
Consequences of Anal coitus grin

1 Like

Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by Richie444: 10:36am On May 20, 2016

Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by David25(m): 12:30pm On May 20, 2016
Hey how can we be sure photoshop is not at work here? jus saying.. smiley
Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by favourmic(m): 3:31pm On May 20, 2016
Chai olodumare
Re: What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2016
I think her drink was spiked by some guy who's beefing her...I've seen the story before I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Erotic Story - Grace, The House Girl (warning 18+ ONLY) / 18+whatsapp Group For Sex - Chat,hookup ,videos / What Do You Take For Stronger Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.