Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (100468 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by contactmorak: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
This lady is alleged to have been dumped by her newly-wed husband after he saw her without makeup on their honey moon.

This should be a lesson to ladies who have a habit of hiding their ugly faces with make-up. Just be real or you will end up being dumped like this poor lady.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/this-lady-was-dumped-on-her-honeymoon.html

9 Likes 13 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by contactmorak: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lol. Ladies and make up though

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/this-lady-was-dumped-on-her-honeymoon.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Iboko12: 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Deception at it's peak!!

From the marks on her face, we all know her tribe.

Ndi ofe cheesy

291 Likes 22 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Oyiboman69: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yoruba people sha.

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bbbffffhahahahahahahaahahahahahaha... So make up don dey cover tribal marks. Jesu!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha... Koto aye... I no blame d man...

He thought he married d pwettysexycurvyazzchocolatebabe... grin ... But he was wrong... He got rewarded with (Miss Abibat Wasiu Rashidat Oshodi) grin from ibadan

427 Likes 32 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Basildvalour(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
This didn't happen in Nigeria

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy sexytemi cough cheesy cheesy cheesy

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Basildvalour:
u must be from ibadan

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Iboko12: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Basildvalour:

Really? That no11 tribal mark is a dead giveaway. I'm guessing she is one of yours cheesy cheesy

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:
u must be from ibadan
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Iboko12:
Deception at it's peak!!

From the marks on her face, we all know her tribe.

Ndi ofe cheesy
NDI OFE IMANU...

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by kinggogo: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Dis an old news undecided undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Davash222(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
kinggogo:
Old news because she's from West coast, bah See you.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Basildvalour(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Iboko12:

Really? That no11 tribal mark is a dead giveaway. I'm guessing she is one of yours cheesy cheesy
If she were a Nigerian, she would have been one of US and not just mine.

Take a look at the second photo below the first. Read through its content and tell me if the name "Mpumalanga" sounds anything like a Nigerian.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by MackBrooklyn: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
[size=18pt]The bride go later put the blame on her village people say na dem give her tribal marks overnight cheesy cheesy [/size]

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by talktonase(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
I will also sue her for deception and fraud! cry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Basildvalour(m): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:
u must be from ibadan
It doesn't matter where l am from but if you've got eyes, can read and know your basic geography, then you should know Mpumalanga is no where in Nigeria.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Iboko12: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Basildvalour:

Take a look at the second photo below the first. Read through its content and tell me if the name "Mpumalanga" sounds anything like a Nigerian.

Mpumalanga is a township inside South Africa. Are you saying Yoruba's don't live there? So when it's convenient, she is one of us? Weldone Mr peacemaker that You Is now.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by dollyjoy(f): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
The lady is pretty without makeup she needs a good spot remover cream.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by kinggogo: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
No criously, its bn on fp b4

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Iboko12: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
kinggogo:

Yea.but still relevant

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Iboko12: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
kinggogo:
No criously, its bn on fp b4

And a post has never been of fp twice? Quit sulking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Basildvalour(m): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Iboko12:

Mpumalanga is a township inside South Africa. Are you saying Yoruba's don't live there? So when it's convenient, she is one of us? Weldone Mr peacemaker that You Is now.
And it didn't say the woman is a Nigerian living in Mpumalanga. It says the woman is from Mpumalanga. So, why then must she be a Nigerian?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Basildvalour:

shut up i know dat place in IBADAN grin

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Laveda(f): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
They didn't court?

He just met her on the road and they kept talking on phone? No vists?

And he didn't find out till after their wedding?

No thanks, I ain't that gullible.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by falconey(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
dollyjoy:

who are you kidding? do you think she hasn't try that? I'm just wondering how the dude missed seeing her facial before the wedding, that could have avoid this story because it is preposterous!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Basildvalour(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:
shut up i know dat place in IBADAN grin
Oh! a kid after all.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Iboko12: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
dollyjoy:

Pretty in an unusual way abi? If you like do chemical peel, BOTOX and gluthathione injections, bring all the Mary Kay and Mac, she worwor.

I need her make-up artiste contact abeg

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Iboko12: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Basildvalour:
Oh! a kid after all.

Granpapa sorry o

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by uzuede4(f): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Basildvalour:
Where did it happen then?
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Basildvalour:
Oh! a kid after all.
hdusbxoetzvgsksoiu
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by pennytrate: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
that tribal mark though undecided but that nigga needs a bash on his fücking head, for being sucha dunderhead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.