Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World (8507 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? / Picture Of A Nigeria Police Eating Beans And Bread In The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by OgidiBoy(m): 4:06am On Aug 19, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

No, na Ejidike bread.

My brother you are not serious, Ejidike bread didn't even come close to Our Ladies. Our Ladies bread was known all over West African.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by oyinda3(f): 4:07am On Aug 19, 2009
^rotflmao dat's not the point of the topic guys.

agege bread beats all cheesy
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by OgidiBoy(m): 4:08am On Aug 19, 2009
Agege bread indeed angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by oyinda3(f): 4:09am On Aug 19, 2009
have u tried it tongue
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by OgidiBoy(m): 4:13am On Aug 19, 2009
oyinda.:

have u tried it tongue

No, My dear our Ladies bread was a landmark of Igbo land longest time ago, the stuff they used for making the bread was imported from Europe. grin
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 19, 2009
@topic

I applaud this development and am particularly happy he is termed a Nigerian and not an Igbo.

OgidiBoy:

Agege bread indeed angry angry angry

Wilson bread. Enugu; tabanu bread n'ife adigo mma. tongue
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by OgidiBoy(m): 4:17am On Aug 19, 2009
nuzo:

@topic

I applaud this development and am particularly happy he is termed a Nigerian and not an Igbo.

Wilson bread. Enugu; tabanu bread n'ife adigo mma. tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by AloyEmeka6: 4:20am On Aug 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

My brother you are not serious, Ejidike bread didn't even come close to Our Ladies. Our Ladies bread was known all over West African.
Our ladies later fell early 2000. The best bread in Nigeria are made in Onitsha sha. Up to 7 different brands will make top 10 in Nigeria, but they are usually expensive.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by Donvilo(m): 4:23am On Aug 19, 2009
A Wonder Bread! And here inside nigeria, by a 9ja science guy? that's fascinating!
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by OgidiBoy(m): 4:25am On Aug 19, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Our ladies later fell early 2000. The best bread in Nigeria are made in Onitsha sha. Up to 7 different brands will make top 10 in Nigeria, but they are usually expensive.

Nna sorry to derail your thread a little, just talking about bread just reminded  me of growing up in the north and when ever my Dad would come home from the east we would always look forward to that Our Ladies Bread. sad
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 19, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Nigerian breads are food poison, whether made in Agege or Aba. Starch, starch and more potassium bromide.
But with Mr Ekeh's new production, there seem to be a relief on the way.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by oyinda3(f): 4:28am On Aug 19, 2009
look at them. comparing our lady bread (tufiakwa) to the almighty agege bread. abomination sad
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by OgidiBoy(m): 4:32am On Aug 19, 2009
nuzo:

Nigerian breads are food poison, whether made in Agege or Aba. Starch, starch and more potassium bromide.

My brother I eat them growing up and I'm well and kicking. My father and his father's father all eat Nigerian bread and none of then died of Potassium bromide.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by oyinda3(f): 4:34am On Aug 19, 2009
rotflmao
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by AloyEmeka6: 4:36am On Aug 19, 2009
oyinda.:

look at them. comparing our lady bread (tufiakwa) to the almighty agege bread. abomination  sad
Agege bread is junk for poor people. We celebrate it in Nigeria because it tastes good for its price and is affordable to every Nigerian but its not even 200 kilo meters close to Our ladies bread.  Before UTC or big treats, there was our ladies bread. you can't compare the last two names I mentioned with agege bread, can you?.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by oyinda3(f): 4:37am On Aug 19, 2009
have u tried agege bread?
gosh ur missing big time
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by OgidiBoy(m): 4:41am On Aug 19, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Agege bread is junk for poor people. We celebrate it in Nigeria because it tastes good for its price and is affordable to every Nigerian but its not even 200 kilo meters close to Our ladies bread.  Before UTC or big treats, there was our ladies bread. you can't compare the last two names I mentioned with agege bread, can you?.

Don't mind her, I'm pretty sure this is the first time she's heard of Our Ladies Bread. She called it "our lady bread" angry  *insult*

You now have to bring us a He goat and a bowl full of cola-nuts to appease the gods angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by hackney(m): 4:48am On Aug 19, 2009
Abeg make una no yab those states as e no dey too rain for those places.
Na so so dry farms.
God go help sha.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by oyinda3(f): 4:50am On Aug 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Don't mind her, I'm pretty sure this is the first time she's heard of Our Ladies Bread. She called it "our lady bread" angry  *insult*

You now have to bring us a He goat and a bowl full of cola-nuts to appease the gods angry angry angry

yea to be honest, i've never heard of it. maybe 'cause it sucks.  tongue
try agege bread. i tell ya, u won't regret it
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by Donvilo(m): 4:54am On Aug 19, 2009
nuzo:

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin I just can't stop laughing over these guy's post. Esp. on the area where he mentioned about 9ja's bread being of food poison. ha ha haaa! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by OgidiBoy(m): 5:38am On Aug 19, 2009
oyinda.:

yea to be honest, i've never heard of it. maybe 'cause it sucks. tongue
try agege bread. i tell ya, u won't regret it

Where can one even get this agege bread you keep talking about angry
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Where can one even get this agege bread you keep talking about angry

Usually hawked by young ladies all over Lagos. These young ladies are usually preys to area boys even in the day time. I once witnessed one of such incident when I was working at Opebi; the alaye had sex with her under the staircase just because he bought bread from her. shocked

Very innocent looking girl.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by solo1ng1: 7:52am On Aug 19, 2009
How much is it?
Will the bread be ok with beans? or e go be too much protein?
If the man wan sell well well make dem carry the bread go Oshodi, na the best sales point be dat or is it for the rich pple?
Rich bread for Rich pple, una don suffer for Nigeria, lol
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by MrCrackles(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2009
Rubbish. . . A daft bakery assistant couldav done the same!
Our scientists should channel thier efforts into something better. . . .
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by FBS: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2009
Good. At least something positive coming out of Naija.

@Babapupa, I'm with you on this. 100%

Those laughing are either sadists or just laughing for the fun of it. No crime in that anyway but what's so funny here?  undecided

Kobojunkie:

Roflmao!!!!! No one has yet to answer my questions. How many Calories? At least how much Vitamin A can I expect from one slice ?? Roflmao!!!
And no one will. Go and do a bloody research yourself. Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by ucnduka(f): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2009
I think it is a gud innovation but hope it will be affordable for the poor and malnourished who cannot really afford the ordinary bread that is without the many proteins and vitamins.please,d oga scientist should not involve d govt as it would create anoda excuse 2 steal money.talk about a bread allowance 4 our govt officials!
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by FBS: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Rubbish. . . A daft bakery assistant couldav done the same!
Our scientists should channel thier efforts into something better. . . .

dude, can't believe you said that?  angry
Something like what? Weapons, energy or what?
Give the guy some credit, at least he did something positive innit?
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by oyinda3(f): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2009
FBS:

And no one will. Go and do a bloody research yourself. Nonsense.

rotflmao
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by MrCrackles(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2009
FBS:

dude, can't believe you said that? angry
Something like what? Weapons, energy or what?
Give the guy some credit, at least he did something positive innit?

FBS boss sup?!
Omo i aint tripped jare. . . .You couldav done the same! grin
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by oyinda3(f): 8:47am On Aug 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

FBS boss sup?!
Omo i aint tripped jare. . . .You couldav done the same! grin

and u didn't because?
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by MrCrackles(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2009
oyinda.:

and u didn't because?

Because i am developing a brand new intimacy gadget which will run on renewable energy. . . Now that is what i call invention! cool
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by oyinda3(f): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Because i am developing a brand new intimacy gadget which will run on renewable energy. . . Now that is what i call invention! cool

well u should be channeling ur effort into something better. partner up with our one and only scientist here to help in the goal of eradicating malnutrition in naija.

oh i forgot ur jamaican.  lol  tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orange Effect On My Teeth / World Chocolate Day: Peak Chocolate Delights Consumers With Enjoy Your Way Push / Is Anything Wrong With Cooking Beans On Christmas Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.