Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World (8509 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? / Picture Of A Nigeria Police Eating Beans And Bread In The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by FBS: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

FBS boss sup?!
Omo i aint tripped jare. . . .You couldav done the same! grin

oyinda.:

and u didn't because?
Thanks Oyinda.
Really, if that bread came out in The US or even India, CNN will give it a special broadcast.
You will see experts saying one thing or the other and certainly will all be proud of it.

This fella has done something good (agreed he did not invent the latest and cheapest source of electricity wink) but a Nutricious and energy boosting bread, rich in protein and 35 vitamins shocked. . .Moi thinks that is fantastic.
You will agree that you think better when you are belle full.  grin

And besides, this will give a boost to other Nigerian Scientists to try and invent something.

What have you invented lately?  tongue
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by MrCrackles(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2009
oyinda.:

oh i forgot ur jamaican. lol tongue

Jeez because i have carribean blood running in me doesnt me i am Jamaican!
Knock that Jamo thing off! tongue
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by oyinda3(f): 9:11am On Aug 19, 2009
srry i mean ur trinidadian tongue
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by Nonnyl(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2009
Ah! Country ppl nawaa 4 una. Wetin b dat wey dey wori una head. Ebi lik say una no need progress 4 9ja abeg make we talk mata wey dey ground cos some go even doubt their living talkless of an inventor u no da kin tin. Abey mr poster yan me more tori.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by gift53(f): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2009
sorry for going out of the topic but could anyone help me wit the meaning of these: LMAO, LOL, ROFLMAO; am not conversant with them.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by gReenmAn(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2009
sorry for going out of the topic but could anyone help me wit the meaning of these: LMAO, LOL, ROFLMAO; am not conversant with them.

Lets give it a trial:
LMAO = Laughing My Ass Out
LOL = Laughing Out Loud
ROFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Out

But then you can easily WIKIPEDIA it for the best definitions
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by gReenmAn(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2009
@ topic,

"Richest Bread In The World"?

That's sensationalist. How did they arrive at such title?
Anyway sha, it's something good coming out of Naija for a change.

Kudos
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by HarryPotter1(m): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2009
kudos 2 that scientist at least naija don enter as one country wey don invent smthg.but hope the bread wont stay long b4 getting into the mouth of the pple dat needed it most cos as things de 4 9ja persin fit privatize the bread and give am i own method of producing and one wit low quality.hello THE AMAKA are u there watin u go say 4 dis invention.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by Nezan(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2009
how much does a loaf cost?
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by MyPeace(f): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2009
where can one get the Justy Green Bread. l wan sample am.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by ayobase(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2009
#FBS

Thank U!
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by enet1(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2009
i think nigerians worldwide are highly creative,intelligent and innovative.examples of many nigerians like these abound in different parts of d world,people like philip emeagwali.etc.if these people can come home and contribute their quota to nigeria,our country will be great again.thumps up to dis nigerian scientist.let d federal govt provide necessary funds to d man to be able to finish d research 4 d benefit of nigerians esp in d north.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by kok(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

My brother I eat them growing up and I'm well and kicking. My father and his father's father all eat Nigerian bread and none of then died of Potassium bromide.

Yea right, we all ate bread then but it wasnt on a mass productiong level like it is done this days where much much more chemicals are blended with flour to maximize profite.

oyinda.:

have u tried agege bread?
gosh ur missing big time
Have you ever been to any "agege bread" bakery and see how all kinds of human excretes (sweat, mucour, salivar, etc.) are blended while mixing the flour? I bet you will hate to see it been sold. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by whiteroses(f): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2009
kok:

Yea right, we all ate bread then but it wasnt on a mass productiong level like it is done this days where much much more chemicals are blended with flour to maximize profite.
Have you ever been to any "agege bread" bakery and see how all kinds of human excretes (sweat, mucour, salivar, etc.) are blended while mixing the flour? I bet you will hate to see it been sold. lipsrsealed

pshh tongue bread that i've been eating since childhood noting go happen jare, kalaye to daye lawa ti n je bugan agege grin
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by econsult(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2009
Wao! wonders never end so now no more bread agege
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by AloyEmeka6: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2009
e-net:

i think nigerians worldwide are highly creative,intelligent and innovative.examples of many nigerians like these abound in different parts of d world,people like philip emeagwali.etc.if these people can come home and contribute their quota to nigeria,our country will be great again.thumps up to dis nigerian scientist.let d federal govt provide necessary funds to d man to be able to finish d research 4 d benefit of nigerians esp in d north.
Must govt provide fund everything?. All we need is a solid merchant bank that can investigate and finance projects like this. Its not the duty of our govt to provide succor to ailing and untapped businesses.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by Hauwa1: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2009
wonderbread, sigh. if anything, they should be looking for ways to make wheat bread cheaper for nigerians. not again with another load of starchy food.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by eldee(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2009
Of course this is good news . . .not just for Nigeria but for countries in famine.
If mass-produced, it will definitely help people in countries like Ethopia supplement dietary needs cheaply.

It's just the same logic with high-energy foods being sent to poor countries.
I'm sure the WHO and UNICEF will be definitely interested in this . . . if it's actually hitting those RDA tagets.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by ibelab(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2009
who dey in charge ,, i wan turn to distributor bussiness( work no dey pay well) grin infact na only me go dey produce am,  i go go bribe some offcials for Government cry i go be second dangote in short time lipsrsealed) gut geschäft.need information fast before,. hope it ain,t gonna go down the pipe like others.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by bros1234(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2009
pls i want to become a distributor of this bread. or are the slots already taken? i m serious. pls call me on 0803breadisgood.com
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by oyinda3(f): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2009
bros1234:

pls i want to become a distributor of this bread. or are the slots already taken? i m serious. pls call me on 0803breadisgood.com

ahaha businessman like u  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by mamagee6(f): 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

The most hilarious invention of the 21st C. Akala invented toilet, somebody must invent the bread that will take us to the toilet.  grin grin grin

Rotflmao.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by iammodel(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2009
I WONDER WHAT'S WRONG WITH NIGERIANS. WHY CAN'T WE APPRECIATE OUR OWN THING? NO WONDER OUR BEST BRAINS ARE SOMEWHERE ELSE THEY ARE APPRECIATED.
AM NOT SURPRISE THAT THESE PRODUCTS TOOK SIX GOOD YEARS TO PRODUCE. IT'S A COMBINATION OF DIFFERENT CHEMICAL COMPONENTS, IT TAKES TIME TO STUDY HOW THESE CAN REACT TOGETHER WITH THEMSELVES AND ALSO IN THE SYSTEM OF HUMANS, WITHOUT ANY HARMFUL EFFECT,  TO GET THE DESIRED RESULT.
THIS IS A WELCOME DEVEVLOPMENT. I PRAY THOSE WHO ARE LAUGHING NOW WON'T BE THE ONES LOOKING FOR WAYS TO COUNTERFEIT THESE WONDER PRODUCTS.
THOSE WHO CAN'T ACCEPT THAT GOOD THINGS CAN COME OUT OF NAIJA, KEEP SEEING US AT THE TOP.
I AM ALREADY DOING A RESEARCH MENTALLY AS CONTRIBUTION TO MY NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT WHICH WILL ALSO SERVE AS LEGACY TO MY UNBORN GENERATION.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by oge4real(f): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2009
I really do not know the details of this invention, but I am still happy that it came from a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by vislabraye(m): 2:12am On Aug 20, 2009
Never heard of such inventions, but sounds very intersting. It means that there are much more inventions to be made. The most nourishing garri, an aphrodisiac milo, exilir moi moi or genetically enhanced yam that contains all the nutrients and anti-oxidant, cool cool would love to hear the the detailed discovery
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by Henrygirl(f): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2009
I find this discovery very interesting. It will definitely be useful. I have read of a Nigerian chemist who has a US patent on a cure for Diabetes. According to the report, he derived the elements from an African bush. There is much controversy over whether or not his cure is viably patentable, since it is in the form of an herbal tea. I think the critics should just cut him some slack.  If this is indeed a cure, then he has made phenomenal history. I am happy for Nigeria. Here is the story. 
http://allafrica.com/stories/200902040001.html
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by Kayflexy1(f): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2009
Abeg o! D bread go dey xpire @ all? I just want 2 know o! This is d type dat d bible says u should cast in2 d waters,& u shall find it afta so many days.which kain 6yrs bread? Abeg,give me Agege bread jòò!
LOL, ,
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by Kayflexy1(f): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2009
Hi poster,could u pls give d name of d bread coz I gat a lot of malnourished dudes in my house.Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by Nezan(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2009
how much de bread cost?
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by whiteroses(f): 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2009
Nezan:

how much de bread cost?
i heared its N600 per loaf it was first available in akinola chemist and supermarket
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by richkids1(m): 1:25am On Aug 21, 2009
This post is wonderful
but can you give me the phone number of the company cos i want to buy in bulks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orange Effect On My Teeth / World Chocolate Day: Peak Chocolate Delights Consumers With Enjoy Your Way Push / Is Anything Wrong With Cooking Beans On Christmas Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.