Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World (8508 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? / Picture Of A Nigeria Police Eating Beans And Bread In The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by igmacco(m): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2009
i know say the fake of this bread will be out too,,, na 9ja we dey,,, time for colour to move market don reach, cuz if this bread na red , white, green, pink then 9ja go import am come from china dey mix am with agege bread,, if the colour be blue or black then blue and black jeans go start to dey lost cuz na the water colour dem need, 9ja i love u alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 1luv
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by Ariscopy(m): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2009
The production of the bread is only a step out of many to be taken. The producer will have to contact the relevant bodies/agencies for further steps before such product can be universally adopted by the government or international organizations
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by Henry006: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2009
I wish they'd do d same thing to good old garri.believe me more of us would get healthier quicker.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2009
How we gon get this' super heroe bread thang! tongue
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2009
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by whiteroses(f): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2009
brein:

ewo n phonetics awe s'ebo gidi
Re: Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World by AloyEmeka6: 5:33am On Sep 24, 2009
I ate the scientific bread yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orange Effect On My Teeth / World Chocolate Day: Peak Chocolate Delights Consumers With Enjoy Your Way Push / Is Anything Wrong With Cooking Beans On Christmas Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.