Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) (26470 Views)

How Gov Ortom SSA Was Kill / Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos / Check Photo Of Igbana Denen SSS To Ortom Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by jordinsparkles(f): 10:55am On May 20, 2016
Nawa!! I tire for dis country. My God..My God..My Father!!! When will all these murderous and wicked acts end? What do people gain in killing their fellow humans?
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by kingc042(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2016
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by Johnsown1(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2016
Otenestbestyaho:
It would have made my day, if the governor(ortom) was killed and not his special assistant. May death find him and buhari quickly.
This comment u made just paint u as a stupid person, so what will make ur day is for somebody to die,
Are u ok? Even bible says that we should pray for our persecutor and people that treats us bad but ur here Doing otherwise,

1 Like

Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by Yasher: 11:02am On May 20, 2016
the system men of wadata in Makurdi have struck again
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by hatchy(f): 11:04am On May 20, 2016
Senior special assistant on security matters,but you were just gunned down like an antelope.You did not even secure yourself at least to the lowest minimal,yet you have a big title that has no effect.Doesn't he have a lincenced gun,Mai guard or a fortified house? They just snuffed life out of him cheaply. R.I.P
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by Nobody: 11:05am On May 20, 2016
waiting for the day a group known as operation wipe out corrupt politicians will spring up,we need to rid this country of all this polithiefians
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by boujaye: 11:06am On May 20, 2016
TedBaker:
without any concrete info, no detail was given n u conclude "blame it on herdsmen"..... N 2mrw nw u want God to bless u n make u leader.
no you don't get it, that statement is only a paradox. he is telling you what people will come up with as usual.
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by ever811(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2016
honestly iam from Benue state but I found it hard to admit it..iam away from home for awhile ,I hv never read or listen to one single news about that state..there are news about governor's commissioning standard project all over the country.but its either Fulani herdsmen did this ,the governor embezzled bailout fund or other bad news like this one now..when I was advising them in Benue family forum on Facebook to avoid Aboki nd his people they insulted me like hell,today mallam is in aso rock celebrating the massacre of Benue people by his Fulani brothers.... that Ortom of a man is a very strong reproach to that state..I don't type rest in peace to any politicians cause they are the reason this country is in hell on earth, they hv enjoy there heaven here on earth so I always pray they also experience there own hell too so that it will be 1-1..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by justiz5(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2016
proeast:
I hope its not fulani terrorists!!
No not them this time around. Mr. Denen Igba already announced those responsible for his death before he gave up. He revealed it to the hearing of people in the neighbourhood, let a lone his family members.
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by justiz5(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2016
hatchy:
Senior special assistant on security matters,but you were just gunned down like an antelope.You did not even secure yourself at least to the lowest minimal,yet you have a big title that has no effect.Doesn't he have a lincenced gun,Mai guard or a fortified house? They just snuffed life out of him cheaply. R.I.P
Hired assassins surrounded his home and they were in numbers. The sound of the guns they were carrying a lone was strong enough to send shivers into the spine of any security personnel.

Even a military officer would have fallen to this one. They were strategically positioned, some even climbed on trees to ensure that they accomplished their mission. Those who have killed him are not hidden.

He is my uncle, so this is not hear say. Thanks.
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by playtheblues(f): 11:40am On May 20, 2016
But of course, APC has indeed made the lives of millions of Nigerians miserable.

kuuljay:
APC has really made your life miserable grin grin grin
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by playtheblues(f): 11:41am On May 20, 2016
Are you saying he's worse than our blessed leaders, eg OBJ and Tinubu?

TedBaker:
without any concrete info, no detail was given n u conclude "blame it on herdsmen"..... N 2mrw nw u want God to bless u n make u leader.
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by rita25(f): 11:42am On May 20, 2016
wow I hear it was a well arranged murder and not theft at all it was plain assassination,the denen guy was a police guy who resigned and joined ortom........somepple had him in their bad records I believe.....................when the state cannot provide lives and property this is what we see everywhere.
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by kuuljay(m): 11:44am On May 20, 2016
playtheblues:
But of course, APC has indeed made the lives of millions of Nigerians miserable.

like yours? Am not and can never be,
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by rhyssmiles: 11:46am On May 20, 2016
Say baba lol
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by jambodavid: 12:04pm On May 20, 2016
Rivers state still be d most deadliest. May God deliver us from Dis government.
Government official shot dead at his residence.
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by Leiman100(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2016
ganisucks:
Blame it on the Herdsmen. Welcome to APC, a party of murderers, swindlers and thieves
why don't you look for something to do?
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by Leiman100(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2016
Johnsown1:

This comment u made just paint u as a stupid person, so what will make ur day is for somebody to die,
Are u ok? Even bible says that we should pray for our persecutor and people that treats us bad but ur here Doing otherwise,
there are no christians in NL only charlatans
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by ganisucks(f): 12:19pm On May 20, 2016
Leiman100:
why don't you look for something to do?
Like what. Any suggestions or are you hiring
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by Leiman100(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2016
ever811:
honestly iam from Benue state but I found it hard to admit it..iam away from home for awhile ,I hv never read or listen to one single news about that state..there are news about governor's commissioning standard project all over the country.but its either Fulani herdsmen did this ,the governor embezzled bailout fund or other bad news like this one now..when I was advising them in Benue family forum on Facebook to avoid Aboki nd his people they insulted me like hell,today mallam is in aso rock celebrating the massacre of Benue people by his Fulani brothers.... that Ortom of a man is a very strong reproach to that state..I don't type rest in peace to any politicians cause they are the reason this country is in hell on earth, they hv enjoy there heaven here on earth so I always pray they also experience there own hell too so that it will be 1-1..
see how you expose your wicked hatred for other tribe, and you expect the governor ar any civilize person to listen t o you? Work on you wicked heart first
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by FODA(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2016
Special adviser on security,killed by assassin,what advise has he been given then?
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by Johnsown1(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2016
Leiman100:
there are no christians in NL only charlatans
That's what feel dear but they are good Christians here even though ur a chartlatans.
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by gbens2000(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2016
R.I.P,but am not surprised.most of these so called apc supporters dont even know the kind of ppl they are supporting.everyone is waking up gradually i hope its not too late wen everyone finally wakes up,so much to it that meets the eyes.
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by TedBaker(m): 12:59pm On May 20, 2016
boujaye:
no you don't get it, that statement is only a paradox. he is telling you what people will come up with as usual.
Ok roger that
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by madjune(m): 1:02pm On May 20, 2016
TedBaker:

Don't blame the mofo.

I thought only Donald Trump draw conclusions so easily.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Releases ₦20 Billion For The East-West Road Project / Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground / DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.