Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) (26467 Views)

How Gov Ortom SSA Was Kill / Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos / Check Photo Of Igbana Denen SSS To Ortom Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by playtheblues(f): 1:07pm On May 20, 2016
Keep denying that life is harder in Nigeria. Unless you are still being fed, there's no way you won't notice the differences in the prices of foodstuff, fuel, NEPA tariff, telephones, transportation, flight tickets, clothing and accessories etc.

It will be worse soon as the Government is about to remove the Fertiliser subsidy.

You can curse yourself in the process of denial; none of my business.

kuuljay:
like yours? Am not and can never be,
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by bewla(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2016
ganisucks:
Blame it on the Herdsmen. Welcome to APC, a party of murderers, swindlers and thieves
but is the special assistance on security u see the only security is from God
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by freeage7(m): 2:20pm On May 20, 2016
madridguy:
What is Benue turning into lately?
Killing field, that's what Benue has turned into.
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by delightf(f): 2:30pm On May 20, 2016
ganisucks:
Blame it on the Herdsmen. Welcome to APC, a party of murderers, swindlers and thieves

Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by delightf(f): 2:33pm On May 20, 2016
God is d best governor

Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by kuuljay(m): 2:42pm On May 20, 2016
playtheblues:
Keep denying that life is harder in Nigeria. Unless you are still being fed, there's no way you won't notice the differences in the prices of foodstuff, fuel, NEPA tariff, telephones, transportation, flight tickets, clothing and accessories etc.

It will be worse soon as the Government is about to remove the Fertiliser subsidy.

You can curse yourself in the process of denial; none of my business.

as I said I can never live in misery you know why? I don't depend on government or do you want to tell me you had been living in paradise before the present govt took over?
Re: Igbana Denen Shot Dead (Ortom's SSA) by ever811(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2016
Leiman100:
see how you expose your wicked hatred for other tribe, and you expect the governor ar any civilize person to listen t o you? Work on you wicked heart first
iam tiv,soooooo can u say something else apart from me been tribalistc?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State / Alex Badeh Killing: Police Arrest Five Suspects / Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.