Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (104311 Views)

10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by kukl0(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2016
what if she says I dont want to love
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by jgatherer(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2016
mimzy:

Lolz now u know bro.. Go and vex no more cheesy
Aye aye captain!
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Codyt(m): 9:13am On May 21, 2016
vizkiz:
If you like me, you better say it, I am too busy to be reading a girl's actions... Simply tell me. "Viz, I like you" then we will know what to do about it. how will you be calling me big head, for what now? grin

#Teamnotimeforiranu undecided

No time my brother!
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Elebiju: 9:54am On May 21, 2016
You're so on point, I was annoyed the day my new gf called me big head but I kept cool when she followed with you can't call somebody abi, she used all these phrases for me everyday and I'm loving it especially "you're so annoying ehn".
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Santi222(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2016
interesting.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 10:03am On May 21, 2016
experienced no 12 recently
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by iykekelvins(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hahahahahaha
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by zicoraads: 10:51am On May 21, 2016
Mimzy...this is epic! Effing epic!!

You hit the nail on the head with this one cheesy cheesy
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 10:57am On May 21, 2016
PAnaceA7:

Hey dear.... take a chill pill, besides why would u stylishly tell a guy u like him with some of the phrases d op mentioned if not to let him know of your emotions....

For me the op has made it easier for u gals dat can't come out straight to tell a guy u love him....At least if d guy reads dis he would know of ur feelings towards him....

Take it easy dear.....Life is too short to be harboring hate dis morning...
hahahhaa, did you say hate?,this is my chill face bro,I ain't hating, just saying
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Laveda(f): 11:23am On May 21, 2016
Lsofdk:

yeah, I'm goodsmiley

cool
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by myfantasies(f): 11:55am On May 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Sent.. smiley
Replied

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by ariyoola(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=vizkiz post=45797522][color=#000099][i][b][font=serif][size=10pt] If you like me, you better say it, I am too busy to be reading a girl's actions... Simply tell me. "Viz, I like you" then we will know what to do about it. how will you be calling me big head, for what now? grin

#Teamnotimeforiranu undecided....lol bro
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by fuckpoverty(m): 12:35pm On May 21, 2016
Creamish:
Lolz... Continue exposing us! We go waylay u soon.. grin
Hmmmmm so u exhibit those atitudes........u mst b a lover girl
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Cannonleo(m): 1:11pm On May 21, 2016
irisola:
honestly i read this post nd i was SHY.. becus that is almost all i do nd say sometimes;bt itz quite unfortunate Niger niggas wont understand
To the big head part-Niger guyz will b like omode yi ti baje ju.. are we mate
To the so ur gf will cum nd break my head-they will b like this girl is too jealous
To the all girls part... nigga go b like good things are nt meant for u alone
To go away jor- they will b Like don't ever use jor for me ever in your life
When are u coming to take me out.. they will b like ave been soooo busy at work
You cannot even call someone --i dont ave call card
Is there light in your house --if there is nko
You just forgot about me.--Work takes most of my time
Have you eaten...they will b like itz non of ur business;if i avent u wanna cum feed me(distance relationship )
where have you been since.. they will b like.. shey i won't work ni
You are soo annoying...some guyz still laugh at that others will b like ave told you to stop talking to me that way...
Some niggas just ave to learn how to satisfy the emotional part of their lady
I have tried so muchhhhhhh. But you gals are complicated i give up
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by PAnaceA7(m): 1:14pm On May 21, 2016
2dugged:
hahahhaa, did you say hate?,this is my chill face bro,I ain't hating, just saying

OK then....if this is your chill face, I wouldn't want to see your hot face oo grin grin

So how has ur day been...
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Odunharry(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2016
kukl0:
what if she says I dont want to love
lol. no mind her..
it mean you can't get her easy or she's not cheap..trust me this kinda gals mostly are desperately in need of a guy.

On the other hand, it means she's ready for dating
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 21, 2016
PAnaceA7:

OK then....if this is your chill face, I wouldn't want to see your hot face oo grin grin

So how has ur day been...
good,thanks
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by JealousPrince1(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2016
Big head... Lol
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by pamcode(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2016
mimzy:
12. “You’re so annoying.”

Don’t stop what you’re doing. grin grin
Pls make sure you read the lady's emotion before believing mimzy thread to avoid thunder-slap
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Chazzyboy: 1:43pm On May 21, 2016
mimzy:

Oga if u want my pinnochio nose. U can have it cheesy
my love
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by PAnaceA7(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2016
2dugged:
good,thanks
u welcome
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by irisola(f): 6:21pm On May 21, 2016
Cannonleo:
I have tried so muchhhhhhh. But you gals are complicated i give up
you will never give up on something or someone that you love
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Cannonleo(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2016
irisola:

you will never give up on something or someone that you love
easy for u to say. Cos u ain't in my shoes. After waiting for so long for one I love to even return a fraction of it. You expect me to wait and even after I do, I bottle up my feelings and ride solo cry
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by irisola(f): 6:54pm On May 21, 2016
Cannonleo:
easy for u to say. Cos u ain't in my shoes. After waiting for so long for one I love to even return a fraction of it. You expect me to wait and even after I do, I bottle up my feelings and ride solo cry
those people that has head dont have cap.. and those that has the cap dont ave head.. i wont blame u.. some girls dont just knw wat they want

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by cr80vity(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2016
nice write up love
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by stayne01(m): 8:44pm On May 21, 2016
vizkiz:
If you like me, you better say it, I am too busy to be reading a girl's actions... Simply tell me. "Viz, I like you" then we will know what to do about it. how will you be calling me big head, for what now? grin

calm calm calm
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by mzhorlah(f): 9:04pm On May 21, 2016
vizkiz:

viz....i love u..come be my boo cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by vizkiz: 9:23pm On May 21, 2016
mzhorlah:
viz....i love u..come be my boo cheesy

I hope you are not playing with my feelings embarassed
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by just2okworld(f): 10:45pm On May 21, 2016
samhay:

Op forgot to put

You are a bad boy/nig.ga
How nacheesy
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Odunharry(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2016
lynn360:

You're a sweetheart
You too
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by PrincessG(f): 2:26pm On May 25, 2016
mimzy:
now you know better grin grin grin

big head ni. Mungo Park
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Mystiquet: 1:39am On May 31, 2016
mimzy:

If u want my big head , u can have it cheesy

Mimzy, you failed to specify how I would reach your bighead... An email would suffice...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady / Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.