Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy (39086 Views)

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" / 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by iamVirus(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-2JNMDmDT2HA/Vz8zBN8WzMI/AAAAAAAJPj4/MYtIAVof3T08HxYiZQ8hu4JnPHI0UavaQCLcB/s400/2.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-tcTJoHuDUeQ/Vz8zCDllqJI/AAAAAAAJPj8/FZx0W8BFGoIuTDp11UTsBtAL2BKxo7DSwCLcB/s280/1.jpg[/img]

Ekemini, the 13 year old girl pregnant girl who was rescued by Danish aid worker, Anja Ringgren Loven and her husband David Emmannuel Umem, has given birth to her baby, a boy, through Caesarean operation. Anja announced this on her facebook wall. She wrote
"This morning at 10 Ekemini gave birth ( caesarean operation ) to a healty young little boy . Ekemini is the girl, only 13 years old who David and our team rescued a few weeks ago and brought to safety to our orphanage So please say Hello to the new member of our big family at DINNødhjælp/ACAEDF Childrens Home He is just so sweet and adorable and I cannot wait to hold him in my arms The operation went fine but Ekemini is a little sick and very tired. But she is with David and our team at the hospital now and they will all take good care of her and our little sweetheart Love from Anja and David.

Source: http://timenaija.com/forum2_theme_112246298.xhtml?tema=125

6 Likes

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by iamVirus(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2016
wow! we thank God

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 20, 2016
grin
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by callMeAlpha(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2016
This space is nt for sale..buyers keep off sad
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Delphi(m): 5:59pm On May 20, 2016
This is great. God is really using this lady to do wonders in this 'ignorant and wicked' entity- Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by kossyablaze(m): 6:15pm On May 20, 2016
May Gods name be praised

3 Likes

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by wayne4loan: 6:38pm On May 20, 2016
Wow good news, so much grace ... Someday I would love to run an orphanage home

3 Likes

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by chiefolododo(m): 6:39pm On May 20, 2016
Congratulations to her , Akwa ibom and the government of " Change "

1 Like

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by cherry007(f): 6:40pm On May 20, 2016
God will surely reward you with good. Congrats
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Topccy007: 6:40pm On May 20, 2016
That implies she's just 13 years older than the baby. That's cool.
Congrats!
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by GuDErboY(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2016
She is with Dave's? mk she no carry again oo. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by lonelydora: 6:41pm On May 20, 2016
we thank God ooo. God bless that oyibo woman for us.

1 Like

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Michellla(f): 6:41pm On May 20, 2016
wow.wish them both good health

2 Likes

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by tempest01(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2016
"And her husband"? That Idiot should be arrested and prosecuted in sane climes - but - We ave politicians and people up north who get married to children and have canal knowledge of them so ill just be ranting.

What a country.

modified: maybe the husband in context is that of the aid worker - even at that the perpetrator should be brought to book

1 Like

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by ercel: 6:42pm On May 20, 2016
Kudos to the Foundation.
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by grandstar(m): 6:42pm On May 20, 2016
Thank God! We live in a truly wicked world! (1 John 5:19)
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Pavore9: 6:42pm On May 20, 2016
Happy for the safe delivery.
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by damton(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2016
Beautiful baby.

I just hope the scumbag that subjected this little girl to this appalling condition is brought to book
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by SuperSupremo(m): 6:44pm On May 20, 2016
Nigeria = The land of wonders 24/7

very unique people for good and bad reasons

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by ibkgab001: 6:44pm On May 20, 2016
Nah right ball sperm
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by crazymod: 6:44pm On May 20, 2016
iamVirus:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-2JNMDmDT2HA/Vz8zBN8WzMI/AAAAAAAJPj4/MYtIAVof3T08HxYiZQ8hu4JnPHI0UavaQCLcB/s400/2.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-tcTJoHuDUeQ/Vz8zCDllqJI/AAAAAAAJPj8/FZx0W8BFGoIuTDp11UTsBtAL2BKxo7DSwCLcB/s280/1.jpg[/img]

Ekemini, the 13 year old girl pregnant girl who was rescued by Danish aid worker, Anja Ringgren Loven and her husband David Emmannuel Umem, has given birth to her baby, a boy, through Caesarean operation. Anja announced this on her facebook wall. She wrote
"This morning at 10 Ekemini gave birth ( caesarean operation ) to a healty young little boy . Ekemini is the girl, only 13 years old who David and our team rescued a few weeks ago and brought to safety to our orphanage So please say Hello to the new member of our big family at DINNødhjælp/ACAEDF Childrens Home He is just so sweet and adorable and I cannot wait to hold him in my arms The operation went fine but Ekemini is a little sick and very tired. But she is with David and our team at the hospital now and they will all take good care of her and our little sweetheart Love from Anja and David.

Source: http://timenaija.com/forum2_theme_112246298.xhtml?tema=125

No negative comment but if she is Hausa girl, east jungle men will spew rubbish............... I hope you people will look at mirror and judge yourselves one day.

You can not claim to be jews and children of dubious so called chuku Abiama and live in hate.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by nbright: 6:46pm On May 20, 2016
Choi shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by SycophanticGoat: 6:47pm On May 20, 2016
Too many pedophiles in this country.. Pedophiles everywhere in the north east, west, central and in the south east, west and south... SmH! angry

2 Likes

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Laveda(f): 6:47pm On May 20, 2016
So thirteen years girl don dey blow? shocked

I'm ashamed of her sad she's too small for that. undecided
The kind of comments I'm seeing here tho, none is even trying to scold her or something.

Thank God for safe delivery tho.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by wellmax(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2016
Akwa ibom I hail ooo. 13 years and una don knack am

1 Like

Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by VocalWalls: 6:50pm On May 20, 2016
hmmmmmmm
a girl that should still be in school is now a mother...
How To Give Your Home A Fresh Look In 10 Minutes
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by MrKong: 6:50pm On May 20, 2016
No be person give her bele...where the oloriburuku fellow? angry
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by Mopolchi: 6:50pm On May 20, 2016
I trust Akwaibom people una sabi score goal
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by saaedlee: 6:50pm On May 20, 2016
Nice
Re: Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy by xoella: 6:50pm On May 20, 2016
THANK GOD FOR her nd d baby's life...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4-year-old Boy Calls 999 When His Mother Collapsed / 5 Common Reasons People Die In Their Sleep / Can Andrew Liver Salt Wash Away Sperm After Three Days Of Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.