Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? (2376 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
God please save me from bad wife. Give me a woman who will be caring, understanding and prayerful like my momma, not a nightmare like my ex undecided
Lolz...guess your ex really gave you a tough time
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by vizkiz: 7:15pm On May 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Lolz...guess your ex really gave you a tough time

where should I start from? The stalking? Excess phone calls? Nagging? I could feel my soul screaming for help! embarassed
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by Hefemale: 7:17pm On May 20, 2016
Vick4rill:
most, guys here believe it is an abomination, to lay your hands on a woman,. they insult and battered any man that engage in such act. if you are one of them, then pray hard you dont get the bad wife. i guess most of you are in relationships were the real character are hidden,, and dont ve any idea what a married life is all about. when a man is literally stretch out to his limit and he reacts, you guys will follow the lady folks and conclude that he is irresponsible. i repeat just pray you dont get a bad wife.
whatever! Its wrong to beat a woman.
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

where should I start from? The stalking? Excess phone calls? Nagging? I could feel my soul screaming for help! embarassed
Lol..I feel your pain. To her,she was just being caring nd showing love.
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by vizkiz: 7:27pm On May 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol..I feel your pain. To her,she was just being caring nd showing love.

there is a difference between showing love and choking someone with it. cry
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 7:28pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

give me a hug. Show me some love cry

Go and hug transformee with wet hands

U shdnt b hugging people who are so stupidd so u said
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

there is a difference between showing love and choking someone with it. cry
she didn't know. Hope you told her before saying goodbye
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by vizkiz: 7:30pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Go and hug transformee with wet hands
U shdnt b hugging people who are so stupidd so u said
like seriously? grin
Thought we are passed that already! Women grin
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by vizkiz: 7:32pm On May 20, 2016
MzLarem:
she didn't know. Hope you told her before saying goodbye

there wasn't any goodbyes...It just ended. Well that was actually my 2nd ex though
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 7:38pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

like seriously? grin

Thought we are passed that already! Women grin

Only u passed dat nat me
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

there wasn't any goodbyes...It just ended. Well that was actually my 2nd ex though
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

alright..all the best with your next.
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by vizkiz: 7:46pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Only u passed dat nat me

so how long will it take you to get pass this?
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 7:48pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

so how long will it take you to get pass this?

Nuffin i just mind mysef arond u dats all
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by vizkiz: 7:55pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nuffin i just mind mysef arond u dats all

lol, you night be surprised when you get to know the kindda person I really am
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 7:57pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

lol, you night be surprised when you get to know the kindda person I really am

I dont wanna know any one from nl again

Everything starts nd ends here for me

So u can save who u are for d next girl smiley bye
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by delishpot: 8:14pm On May 20, 2016
Vick4rill:
u dnt get my point. am nt advocating that u beat her anytime she goes wrong.but their are certain times that a slap or two will bring her to her senses, sending her back to her house will do more harm. my point is that most people jst concludes that wife beaters are irrensponsible but i tell u if some married men tells u what they are going through in the hands of their wife u will use cutlass.

If some married women tell you what they are going through too, you will help them buy otapiapia to use on their husbands but does that make it right?. Like I said, can a married woman go violent on her man too if he stretches her to her limits?
I know many spouses can cause a person to feel like strangling someone but at the end of the day, we all have to have our heads screwed on right.
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by vizkiz: 8:19pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

ok, I guess I deserve that
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 8:22pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

ok, I guess I deserve that

Its my pleasure
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by Burgerlomo: 8:23pm On May 20, 2016
Vick4rill:
most, guys here believe it is an abomination, to lay your hands on a woman,. they insult and battered any man that engage in such act. if you are one of them, then pray hard you dont get the bad wife. i guess most of you are in relationships were the real character are hidden,, and dont ve any idea what a married life is all about. when a man is literally stretch out to his limit and he reacts, you guys will follow the lady folks and conclude that he is irresponsible. i repeat just pray you dont get a bad wife.

Hmmm we should all pray not to marry an enemy as a wife.
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by Burgerlomo: 8:24pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
God please save me from bad wife. Give me a woman who will be caring, understanding and prayerful like my momma, not a nightmare like my ex undecided

Amen and me too
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:
undecided like we dont have girls that guys have stretched beyond their limits

Shd we beat up such guys cos i wud if i catch d wicked being
hahaha if you and other girls could hell yeah you would, y'all would be kicking guys azz like liu kang. niggas would be crying all day,
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 9:20pm On May 20, 2016
icedbeatz:
hahaha if you and other girls could hell yeah you would, y'all would be kicking guys azz like liu kang. niggas would be crying all day,

My plans on d list
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

robiriririri(going into ministration mode under the influence and direction of .....) the voice says, avoid not this vizkiz cos the bells might ring and Mr right is in emancipation process.
oya pay $4,000 for this prophecy.
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 9:31pm On May 20, 2016
icedbeatz:
robiriririri(going into ministration mode under the influence and direction of .....) the voice says, avoid not this vizkiz cos the bells might ring and Mr right is in emancipation process.
oya pay $4,000 for this prophecy.

Who needs mr right?
Who needs packaged guys with bad intentions? undecided

I will giv u d $4000 for nothing grin as soon as i av

Bt to hell with dat he can go shove his mr right man ship down d toilet
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 20, 2016
Hefemale:
whatever! Its wrong to beat a woman.
so this is how you are going to end it? none of you females asked what lead to it all you just concluded is its wrong to beat a woman, is it wrong to beat a female terrorist? is it right to insult a man or emasculate him? well y'all will ever be sentimental so why bother.
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Who needs mr right?
Who needs packaged guys with bad intentions? undecided

I will giv u d $4000 for nothing grin as soon as i av

Bt to hell with dat he can go shove his mr right man ship down d toilet
hello dear usually I don't give a fk abt nl girls and stuff but come on the nigga apologized hmmmm, let that sweetness in you forgive him and let it go hmmm instead of the initial plan dear. Come on beautiful let it go dear, nursing these kind of things helps no one.
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 9:45pm On May 20, 2016
icedbeatz:
hello dear usually I don't give a fk abt nl girls and stuff but come on the nigga apologized hmmmm, let that sweetness in you forgive him and let it go hmmm instead of the initial plan dear. Come on beautiful let it go dear, nursing these kind of things helps no one.

Even God said any part of u dat causes u to sin cut it off

Self explanatory!!!!!
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Even God said any part of u dat causes u to sin cut it off

Self explanatory!!!!!
Not in this context, it doesn't really apply. Same entity said you should forgive and forget right? what happened to forgiveness? is it on strike too?
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 9:55pm On May 20, 2016
icedbeatz:
Not in this context, it doesn't really apply. Same entity said you should forgive and forget right? what happened to forgiveness? is it on strike too?

As long as i dont revenge bt take my leave quietly i criosly dont need apologies

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Project Supervisor Wants My Sister. / Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 / Who The f**k Is Mz Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.