Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You (4071 Views)

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 20, 2016
Mine is giving me a hand written love letter
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2016
Who "romantic" don help? undecided
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 20, 2016
Mine is showing me some of her cleavage. or sitting down and opening her pant for me to see.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by hemartins(m): 7:34pm On May 20, 2016
Mine is depositing some money into my account.
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by vizkiz: 7:35pm On May 20, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Who "romantic" don help? undecided

e help players get laid oh. No go think am... You better bring out a pen and jotter begin take note grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

e help players get laid oh. No go think am... You better bring out a pen and jotter begin take note grin

hahahaha...I'd rather chase paper than chase kpekus, when the paper comes, Kpekus will doo the chasing!...#TrueStory cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by donbenedict(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Mine is showing me some of her cleavage. or sitting down and opening her pant for me to see.
lie u didn't show her ur thing tooo grin
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by vizkiz: 7:40pm On May 20, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

hahahaha...I'd rather chase paper than chase kpekus, when the paper comes, Kpekus will doo the chasing!...#TrueStory cool

oh great master teach me tha act of paper making!
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
lie u didn't show her ur thing tooo grin
LOL hehehehe i will show her when she visit me.
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 20, 2016
pray for me
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

oh great master teach me tha act of paper making!

Step into my shrine! grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by Olasco93: 7:43pm On May 20, 2016
That was last year's December, she brought a BIG loaf of 250naira Bread for me on a Saturday Night. On sunday morning, when I wanted to take tea with the bread, I discovered a wrapped celophine inside the bread, when I carefully opened it, behold i say 20pieces of 1,000 notes.
The feeling what outer this word for me that Sunday...

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by Israel5(m): 7:45pm On May 20, 2016
Mariamoyiza:
who does that ths days? Illiterate lovers everywhere #smh
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by Israel5(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2016
MzLarem:
pray for me
any prob sistr?
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by SycophanticGoat: 7:46pm On May 20, 2016
Mariamoyiza:

Mine is, giving me some me (alone) time... cheesy grin
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by Israel5(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2016
Holy Kiss #peck
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by PunkyV(f): 7:47pm On May 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

lol
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by onstelly(f): 7:50pm On May 20, 2016
Surprising me on my birthday, after telling me he won't be able to make it.
I was so surprise and speechless that day, that I started crying smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 20, 2016
PunkyV:

lol
SHRUGS!!! i love my lady getting naughty.
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 20, 2016
onstelly:
Surprising me on my birthday, after telling me he won't be able to make it.
I was so surprise and speechless that day, that I started crying smiley
SMH for all this indomie generation mehnn.
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 20, 2016
Israel5:
any prob sistr?
Lol..no problem aside D fuel price.

I only answered D Op's question.
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by AfricanApple(f): 8:04pm On May 20, 2016
Mariamoyiza:
what I love most
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by iykekelvins(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

*Brings out pen and paper*

Oh Sensei, please continue

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by Hannysmilez(f): 8:15pm On May 20, 2016
I'd marry any man who gives me a good massage. That's the ultimate romantic gesture for me.
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by Israel5(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol..no problem aside D fuel price.

I only answered D Op's question.
aiit.. I pray u find the Man of the year.. Lol
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by halfricanadian(f): 8:19pm On May 20, 2016
Hmmmmmm
grin grin grin grin

Dont even know sef may b wen u find him sha
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by Israel5(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2016
Hannysmilez:
I'd marry any man who gives me a good massage. That's the ultimate romantic gesture for me.
Blood of... Jeeesus! Ur pic is marine. I pity that Man.
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by RoyalBlak007: 8:22pm On May 20, 2016
The two major jobs..

Blow and Hand
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by wins18(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2016
no Idea
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 20, 2016
Israel5:
aiit.. I pray u find the Man of the year.. Lol
He was never missing: )
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by Israel5(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2016
MzLarem:
He was never missing: )
owk, i pray He becomes romantic
Re: What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You by Hannysmilez(f): 8:33pm On May 20, 2016
Israel5:
Blood of... Jeeesus! Ur pic is marine. I pity that Man.
LMAO!! I think my pic is so turnt. Allow the man to pity himself oh. You'd surely pity yourself when I catch you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? / When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? / Ladies!!! Come In...ya'll Don't Fall For This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.