Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Sai-mimzy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sai-mimzy (1851 Views)

Has Someone Ever Spoken To You And Then Someone Else Wanted To Know What You Sai / So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? / Are Mimzy And Sandoski goddesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sai-mimzy by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 20, 2016
rose54321:

[s]Firstly, I don't need your prayers, I got enough saliva to do that myself, thank you.
Next, I ain't got the time to check the dude, or anybody for that matters profile, got better things to do with my time.
Next, what's the relationship better. Headache and HBP

Lastly, I ain't gat a problem with anybody's campaign, what I have a problem with is folks like you that don't mind ya business. Get a job, rather spending time opening ppls profile and responding to messages unrelated to you.
Peace.[/s]
[i]Choi see painment gringringrin

that moment when you realize you lack common sense and you are still irrelevant

TROLL

your problem is Worst than HBP

this are symptoms of chronic brain infections grin

MIMZY GBONGBONNISE will cure your ailment grin

3 Likes

Re: Sai-mimzy by rose54321: 9:24pm On May 20, 2016
pucelle:

[i]Choi see painment gringringrin

that moment when you realize you lack common sense and you are still irrelevant

TROLL

your problem is Worst than HBP

this are symptoms of chronic brain infections grin

MIMZY GBONGBONNISE will cure your ailment grin

Dude "painment", really is that a word, the more I read your comments, the more I feel my IQ diminishing.
Dude, you ain't on my level, if I remain stagnant, in 10 years you ain't still gonna reach my level.

In life, there will always be the leaders and followers, I don't need a Genie to know where you stand.

Now, typical of your type, you will respond, but trust me, I don't go back to my vomit, so you ain't gonna see me on this thread again.

Peace.
Re: Sai-mimzy by SycophanticGoat: 9:24pm On May 20, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Pervert!!!

Why are Nigerians so disgustingly dirty minded? They don't even know that BJ can mean anything.. Ben Johnson is BJ but they will think rubbish! undecided
Re: Sai-mimzy by Dongorgon5(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Why are Nigerians so disgustingly dirty minded? They don't even know that BJ can mean anything.. Ben Johnson is BJ but they will think rubbish! undecided
lol, ur ar rily sycophantic!!!
Re: Sai-mimzy by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 20, 2016
hungryboy:
sister mbok, where was you dis few days,

I missed you oh.

Busy......

Miss you more dear cry

Re: Sai-mimzy by hungryboy(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Busy......

Miss you more dear cry
aunty mbok, tell busy to leave you alone oh
Re: Sai-mimzy by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 20, 2016
rose54321:

Dude "painment", really is that a word, the more I read your comments, the more I feel my IQ diminishing.
Dude, you ain't on my level, if I remain stagnant, in 10 years you ain't still gonna reach my level.

In life, there will always be the leaders and followers, I don't need a Genie to know where you stand.

Now, typical of your type, you will respond, but trust me, I don't go back to my vomit, so you ain't gonna see me on this thread again.

Peace.
LMFAO gringringrin

online boasting of wealth and achievement without proof?

your lack of common sense has crippled your brain grin

Mr achievement....
Oya come and take MIMZYCHILL

poverty has given you online illusion cheesycheesycheesy

oh you running away from help abi...well your choice,you can choose to die like an imbe_cile,I did my best to cure you

1 Like

Re: Sai-mimzy by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 20, 2016
MUVA:
Olihilistic pucelle and everyone please let's not indulge trolls or give them something to feed on. That moniker was registered barely few days ago for the purpose its currently serving. TeamMimzy won't fall for cheap attempts like this one. Since the OP has registered with us, there's no need trying to prove anything.

#TrendMIMZY!
At the mention of MIMZY

they jump on a thread,as if mimzy is the cause of their problems
This HBP will eventually kill them o
I advice we start sharing MIMZY GBON GBON NISE to cure all ailments

Lemme shout my own
#TRENDMIMZY

1 Like

Re: Sai-mimzy by MUVA(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2016
pucelle:
At the mention of MIMZY
they jump on a thread,as if mimzy is the cause of their problems This HBP will eventually kill them o I advice we start sharing MIMZY GBON GBON NISE to cure all ailments

Lemme shout my own #TRENDMIMZY
Everyone is having a ball you're here duelling gringrin
You don miss I swear! cheesy
Re: Sai-mimzy by ImDharay: 9:53pm On May 20, 2016
rose54321:

Peace.
haabaaah na. cry

1 Like

Re: Sai-mimzy by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 20, 2016
MUVA:

Everyone is having a ball you're here duelling gringrin
You don miss I swear! cheesy
shocked
A ball?
What am I still doing with "HATERS"? If they like they can die for all I care tongue

**Picks my two shoes and Run with the speed of lightening***
Ballers here I come grin
Re: Sai-mimzy by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 20, 2016
hungryboy:
aunty mbok, tell busy to leave you alone oh

Uncle ...Tanchu for your care.. Dat is why I rof you well well kiss

Re: Sai-mimzy by ImDharay: 9:57pm On May 20, 2016
pucelle:

LMFAO gringringrin
online boasting of wealth and achievement without proof?

your lack of common sense has crippled your brain grin
Mr achievement....
Oya come and take MIMZYCHILL
poverty has given you online illusion cheesycheesycheesy

oh you running away from help abi...well your choice,you can choose to die like an imbe_cile,I did my best to cure you
#aaaahh... sad

Re: Sai-mimzy by hungryboy(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Uncle ...Tanchu for your care.. Dat is why I rof you well well kiss
i doff you two.
Re: Sai-mimzy by MUVA(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2016
pucelle:
shocked
A ball?
What am I still doing with "HATERS"? If they like they can die for all I care tongue

**Picks my two shoes and Run with the speed of lightening***
Ballers here I come grin
Come up! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think Itsekiri Girls Are Awesome / Caro Came To My Room And Removed Her Bra And Came Closer To My... (pics) / For Couples: 7 Reasons Why You Should Sleep More With Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.