Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? (4874 Views)

Are Mimzy And Sandoski goddesses? / Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished / Lanicky, Mimzy And Ivvy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2016
I have been busy this past days, not been regular with whats going on in Romance Section.
I just learnt this morning that Mimzy has DEACTIVATED!
what happened? She is such a darling and very respectful in this section that contain some Insultive and Rascal Guys. I SAID "SOME" not all.
Then SAMTED.
Where went him? My first Nairaland crush, I hid it inside me. Awww.
he was respectful, Handsome, gentle and intelligent and matured..
I many times read his posts, just saw that he deactivated.
Gosh!
Goodbye Mimzy
Goodbye Samted
I wish both of you the Very Best in your Lives..
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by firstking01(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2016
embarassed
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by geni340(f): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Its nt to be marvelled at sis
nairaland is nt what it used to be..sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by obiorathesubtle: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2016
embarassed
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2016
geni340:
Its nt to be marvelled at sis
nairaland is nt what it used to be..sad
abi. That Mimzy is a matured lady, maybe she just don't want all this online childish joke.
Well, there is life outside nairaland and they have moved on.
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by drnairalov: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2016
they might be gone but 90% chance will still be active maybe as a guest or another hidden moniker.sometimes one just wanna ghost on socialmedia..not so bad

9 Likes

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2016
drnairalov:
they might be gone but 90% chance will still be active maybe as a guest or another hidden moniker.sometimes one just wanna ghost on socialmedia..not so bad
is that ur baby in ur profile? She is pretty

1 Like

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Sexxkillz: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2016
Odiegwu.

Gone where? They are still here in new monikers and typing "mimzy" and "samted" in the search boxes. . .

26 Likes

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by drnairalov: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:
is that ur baby in ur profile? She is pretty

I know yea... sadly not mine embarassed, *wipes tears
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by prettyAdaolisa(f): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2016
cry cry embarassed
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Young03(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2016
Nonsense, is that why u have to create a thread?
who their stay help?
na them be first to deactivate?
she go still miss Nairaland
full of fun

7 Likes

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Young03:
Nonsense, is that why u have to create a thread?

who their stay help?

na them be first to deactivate?

she go still miss Nairaland

full of fun
did any1 annoy u dearie, y sounding so annoyed

3 Likes

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Okay lipsrsealed
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by njiasi30(f): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Why won't dey deactivate, when d one's dey trusted stabbed dem at d back. undecided
Ppl should just b mindful of d kind of friends dey make, and d kind of secret u share... D way u trust dem as ur friend dats how dey ve other friends dey trust 2 b4 u know it ur secret will go 4rm one ear to another. U will just wake up one morning and see dat ur story ve hit FP with 30 pages Lol grin cheesy b4 d mods will think of bringing it down. grin

3 Likes

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2016
njiasi30:
Why won't dey deactivate, when d one's dey trusted stabbed dem at d back. undecided
Ppl should just b mindful of d kind of friends dey make, and d kind of secret u share... D way u trust dem as ur friend dats how dey ve other friends dey trust 2 b4 u know it ur secret will go 4rm one ear to another. U will just wake up one morning and see dat ur story ve hit FP with 30 pages Lol grin cheesy b4 d mods will think of bringing it down. grin
hahahaha. Funny u
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by herzern(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Wah exactly are we to do with this thread??

Pray for the bereaved?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by SweetieConstie(f): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2016
It's just so sad! cry
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2016
Fück mimzy very much wherever she is. She is an artful "soft-hearted" devil.

I wish I was there to give her my farewell before she left.

She is nothing but a scorned soul disguised in the pure innocence of a snow flake. Little wonder I don't trust seemingly nice personas, even you OP.

I know a nice guy when I see one. Not this snake.

11 Likes

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by SalomonKane: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Odiegwu.

Gone where? They are still here in new monikers and typing "mimzy" and "samted" in the search boxes. . .
You speak from experience I believe?

8 Likes

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Sexxkillz: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2016
SalomonKane:
You speak from experience I believe?
Do you have to experience death before you speak about and know death is real?

14 Likes

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by SalomonKane: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Do you have to experience death before you speak about and know death is real?
Do you have have to be a douchebag before you know douchebags are real?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by njiasi30(f): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:
hahahaha. Funny u
Honestly, na kids full nl, dere maturity level na zero grin. U can imagine ppl u call ur friends saving screenshot of chat... Waiting 4 d right moment to strike... One went as far as uploading pix just to tarnish a Lady's image bc she rejected him and went 4 s/o else.
Dis past few days on romance sect was fun tho cheesy it was a season of confession, disgracing, deactivating... cheesy mehnnn, it really opened my eyes to a lot of things. Hmmm dats why it's gd 2 b an introvert cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Sexxkillz: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2016
SalomonKane:
Do you have have to be a douchebag before you know douchebags are real?
Calm down and don't stammer when quoting me. . . One "have" is enough. You want to exchange words with me this morning, but my number is busy with more important things. Try again later.

I'm proudly a douchebag to obdurate fucktards. . . There. I said it.

Now, fuck_ out! ^-_-^

10 Likes

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by MrWhaley: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2016
Tchewww...spare me that crap. They only deactivated their more popular monikers and switched over to the least popular ones...

It happens err'day. This is no news. undecided

1 Like

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by SalomonKane: 11:31am On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Calm down and don't stammer when quoting me. . . One "have" is enough. You want to exchange words with me this morning, but my number is busy with more important things. Try again later.

I'm proudly a douchebag to obdurate fucktards. . . There. I said it.

Now, fuck_ out! ^-_-^
Raise Hell but know only a genius doesn't know the meaning of typos, exchanging words with you will only make you a disgraced teacher. So please, move along...

Talk about having a self disgraced perfectionist who can't even perfect his real life activities. tongue

4 Likes

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Swissheart(f): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2016
I don't understand how weak it feels to be tormented and tortured by some fictional names with fabricated lines. Well, what you do not know will likely not kill you,it is only when you give unnecessary attention and importance to irrelevance that you are going to be trampled upon.
Left to me..........I talk my own,you talk your own...it ends there.
I like Mimzy and I want her around.

1 Like

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Swissheart:
I don't understand how weak it feels to be tormented and tortured by some fictional names with fabricated lines. Well, what you do not know will likely not kill you,it is only when you give unnecessary attention and importance to irrelevance that you are going to be trampled upon.
Left to me..........I talk my own,you talk your own...it ends there.
I like Mimzy and I want her around.
just dont get involve in nl drama and plot my one naira advise.
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
What is Mimzy??
and
Who is Samated...
When you dine with the devil, you get served so fast....
Mods please shut this fvcking thread...
Bullshit!!
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Young03(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:
did any1 annoy u dearie, y sounding so annoyed

ah u read peoples mind ooo
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
u no even mention sandoski... sef she sef don deactivate cool cool cool
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by sauceEEP(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Odiegwu.

Just like you did back then....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Crazy Random Things To Show How Crazy The World Is (photo) / Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online / Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.