Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me (8854 Views)

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Who's that?
Anyway if she cannot show you off in front of other people not even as a friend .. then she ain't love you no more dude!
Look elsewhere !
ok. thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by FlySly05: 10:38pm On May 20, 2016
Israel5:
no offence taken. We're old enough. She's in her twenties and i'm older.

Then you need to sit her down and highlight what your expectations are in that relationship. Otherwise she'd think she's having the perfect relationship. That's my own #145.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 10:40pm On May 20, 2016
ClintonDal:
Both of y'all still kids. undecided
kids are baby goats so mind your words. We're not children. We'r almost thru with med school.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:40pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Pls sound it in his ear well

Look elsewhere op!!!!!!!
lol.. I already did that dear!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by halfricanadian(f): 10:40pm On May 20, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
lol.. I already did that dear!!

Tanx smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by jimmyolasun: 10:42pm On May 20, 2016
eeem!So you mean your chest haven't touched her two tips? Cheii!
* I think you two are into a platonic relationship*. And probably, she is not into you and just sees you as a brother. You mightbe the one wanting the relationship at all cost .. So just talk to her and see if she truly sees you as a brother or lover. It canbe heart breakin tho...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 10:42pm On May 20, 2016
jopretty:
You just made my evening aswearigad... grin grin
hn
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by rosieluv(f): 10:43pm On May 20, 2016
iceberylin:
I don't know what you're dating o
lols
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 20, 2016
This dosent sound like a relationship to me embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2016
jimmyolasun:
eeem!So you mean your chest haven't touched her two tips? Cheii!
* I think you two are into a platonic relationship*. And probably, she is not into you and just sees you as a brother. You mightbe the one wanting the relationship at all cost .. So just talk to her and see if she truly sees you as a brother or lover. It canbe heart breakin tho...
i'm not the one pushing her hard and She cherishes/monitors me like crazy. Thanks tho.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by badassdude: 10:47pm On May 20, 2016
This dude has been friendzoned, ODE BURUKU angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 10:47pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Pls sound it in his ear well
Look elsewhere op!!!!!!!
y are u still single?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:48pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx smiley
oh now I see
You're halfricanadian
Sorry for not noticing a damsel like you wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2016
badassdude:
This dude has been friendzoned, ODE BURUKU angry
u lack it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by halfricanadian(f): 10:49pm On May 20, 2016
Israel5:
y are u still single?

Its peaceful nd a realm of happiness nd much less responsibilities nd u keep ur sanity nd love urself more
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by halfricanadian(f): 10:49pm On May 20, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
oh now I see
You're halfricanadian
Sorry for not noticing a damsel like you wink

Funny tanx smiley

Nice to meet u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its peaceful nd a realm of happiness nd much less responsibilities nd u keep ur sanity nd love urself more
are all these not best shared?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by halfricanadian(f): 10:52pm On May 20, 2016
Israel5:
are all these not best shared?

At dis point of my life NO!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:53pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Funny tanx smiley

Nice to meet u
my pleasure dear
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by halfricanadian(f): 10:54pm On May 20, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
my pleasure dear

smiley smiley smiley smiley tanx captain charming

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by coolh3ad(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2016
Israel5:
I love my girlfriend so much that i could do almost anything for her. Our relationship is a unique one. We've known eachother since childhood and i didn't ask her out before our ship left the coast and she didn't ask me out either but i'm having some challenges with her. We're both introverts but i've almost become an ex due to my exposure so i need your opinion. I'm frustrated in these areas..
1. She introduced me as a son of my father. We've been family friends since childhood so her dad knws mine. We lost touch and when we came back as adults, we .. U knw na. Eh en. So i visited her at her father's house and she introduced me as my father's son. Not even her friend fa. And it has become a norm for her. I don't do same.
2. She's never hugged me. My gf has never hugged(real hug). She gives me the side when i make a move. She's not DLBC member o. We're both thesame denom. She's not even spiritual like me sef.
3. She's never kissed me. My gf has never pecked me not to talk of kiss. She never gives me the chance. We've agreed on No sex but a lil show of affection is not bad.
4. She's very shy. Sometimes i think it's the reason for 2 and 3. I can't even hold her hands in the day only at night and her palms get all sweaty in the cold night.
5. She never gets angry at me. No matter what i do(i don't cheat), she never gets angry at me. I've seen her angry but it wasn't at me. It makes me scared cos that personality is dangerous.
6. She never visits me alone. She visits me with her gigantic brother and when they come, the brother and i talk football forgetting her presence..lol. And she complains abt that.
6. She complains i'm not romantic. This is the worst part. It makes me go haywire because she frustrates my every effort.
7. She does not take my words seriously. She insists i tell her words like, 'you're beautiful, i love your butt, waist, dress, i love you' et al but when i do she goes like, 'o pls, stop joking jawe'. It leaves me empty.
8. I can't tell her all these. This is the killer part. My complains break her bones and leaves her heart broken like i dumped her and i end up cuddling her with sorries and i love youss.
P.s: candid opinions only pls. Shove up criticisms and insults up your fingers. Thanks.
Lalastica

Bros I saw this -"We've agreed on No sex but a lil show of affection is not bad" and I am wondering why you would agree to that kind of "AGREEMENT"....Never you accept to date a "Nigerian" Babe (In short any babe) without sex....The outcome of that agreement always leaves the guy heartbroken...I am telling you bros...To even make matters worse, she is complaining that you ain't ROMANTIC...Ehhhhhh bros, if you know you truly love this babe and you don't wanna lose her and you don't wanna get heartbroken, Quickly "disagree" that "agreement" oooo....They say a word is enough for the wise.......
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 10:58pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

At dis point of my life NO!
do u hav a bitter reasn? No mattr what, u shldn't let ur life remain stunted out of spite or precaution. #just sayin.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2016
coolh3ad:

Bros I saw this -"We've agreed on No sex but a lil show of affection is not bad" and I am wondering why you would agree to that kind of "AGREEMENT"....Never you accept to date a "Nigerian" Babe (In short any babe) without sex....The outcome of that agreement always leaves the guy heartbroken...I am telling you bros...To even make matters worse, she is complaining that you ain't ROMANTIC...Ehhhhhh bros, if you know you truly love this babe and you don't wanna lose her and you don't wanna get heartbroken, Quickly "disagree" that "agreement" oooo....They say a word is enough for the wise.......
haha.. Thanks mahn.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by halfricanadian(f): 11:00pm On May 20, 2016
Israel5:
do u hav a bitter reasn? No mattr what, u shldn't let ur life remain stunted out of spite or precaution. #just sayin.

Never said i will never love again

For now all i need is selflove

Den heal get a whole entire new partner nd love again smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 11:01pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley smiley smiley smiley tanx captain charming
someone is flirting right on my nose
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by halfricanadian(f): 11:02pm On May 20, 2016
Israel5:
someone is flirting right on my nose

Huh?

Focus on ur problems

Not on me

Im nt d source neither am i d solution
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 11:03pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

ok
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by badassdude: 11:05pm On May 20, 2016
Israel5:
u lack it

Hey dude! get the hell of that friend zone and stop saying sh!t angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 11:06pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Huh?
Focus on ur problems
Not on me
Im nt d source neither am i d solution
aiii... Whatever
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by halfricanadian(f): 11:06pm On May 20, 2016
Israel5:
aiii... Whatever

Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:06pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

you can still love again ... Actually, a girl hurt me so much back in my high school days... till now I'm still feeling the pain but sometimes we just have to dust ourselves up and move on.

you can love again dear
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 11:07pm On May 20, 2016
badassdude:

Hey dude! get the hell of that friend zone and stop saying sh!t
i'll consider ur advice. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Na Dem Dey Rush Us" See How These Busty Ladies Are Rushing This Man. / Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You / 7 Types Of Prayers For Change And Healing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.