Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

My "Deadly" Wooing Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience (51694 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Taolyn4lif(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2016
sixtus3606:
my new logo! (please pardon my intrusion)

critics are welcome wink

***MODIFIED*****

I DESIGNED IT

Who the logo epp?

2 Likes

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by emilyone(f): 10:22am On May 21, 2016
Mr capableben, how capable are you sef, oyahh meet me for my room sharperly tongue

2 Likes

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by ultimate73(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2016
oye9ja:
This OP na Futy student. Abi na lie op? Which department u dey? Na Engineering department?
No, i think its unibadan
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by dayjee: 10:25am On May 21, 2016
rheether:
This is what you guys go through just to woo a lady? From today, I will be calm and give a listening ear to all chykers.
Now you know
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by ghostdvirus(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2016
Oya kontinun op, I ll report u to efcc oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by adepiero: 10:29am On May 21, 2016
@Capableben, you schooled in unilorin right? LT3! undecided

1 Like

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by dandollaz: 10:30am On May 21, 2016
No time for shakara writer.im out

1 Like

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Lovelynature(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2016
Interesting
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Billiondoe: 10:31am On May 21, 2016
Guy where's the remaining story na? Lalasticlala don move you come fp now o. Maybe the Op has no fuel for generator or power supply to charge his phone/laptop. grin grin grin
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Shollyps(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2016
grab chair...popcorn n orijin
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by okuneddie(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2016
Capableben:
Oya na

well done OP....checked ur profile and saw ur location....I served in Jalingo, know precisely...are u also from the state?
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by TheSCRYPT: 10:33am On May 21, 2016
ehix89:
You are beautiful...

Why are you lying? angry
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by sixtus3606(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2016
Taolyn4lif:

Who the logo epp?
why don't u just skip past??
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by sixtus3606(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2016
Taolyn4lif:

Who the logo epp?
why don't u just skip past??

2 Likes

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by okuneddie(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2016
jboy73:

Yes yes
This is what we go through ... My experience was worst than what this guy gonna type.

Beautiful girls like u makes me go crazy.

So bad up till now I never get chick.

see how guy dey wash gal.....continue oniro

1 Like

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Hartthex(m): 10:37am On May 21, 2016
rheether:
This is what you guys go through just to woo a lady? From today, I will be calm and give a listening ear to all chykers.
And always say yes...it will encourage us...
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by jidxin(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2016
Capableben:
6: Oga Coach

[b]He rolled again and then opened his eyes; impulsively, he checked the time on his watch.The time said 6:30Pm. He raised his head up and saw me seating on the next bunk beside him, anxiously waiting for him to wake up.

"Chris, you've finally woken up, I've been waiting on you like forever", I muttered.
"Yeaaa, have you read the book i asked you to read?"
"Sure, I read it twice"
"Good, we continue tomorrow. I will reveal the code to you tomorrow and we meet her next tomorrow, you meet her I meant", he instructed.
My eyes bulged at the thought of me meeting Maryam face-face to tell her about my feelings for her; but however it may be at this point I was ready for any aftermath.

The following day we set off.We needed a quiet and serene environment; the campus 'Love garden' was the right place. In a short time, we got there and my coach started.

"This code im about to teach you has 3 levels.The eye contact lesson, voice pitch lesson and gait lesson", he said.
"Yes, Yes", I said while nodding my head and noting down in my jotter. The commitment I had for this was strange, I haven't had such for my Thermodynamics lectures even.
"We will start with the eye contact lesson.

You know, you don't look at a lady the way you look at a guy.When you meet her and strike a conversation, make sure you look straight into her eye balls. It shows her that you are bold and free, even if you are shy". Chris continued talking and making gestures while I passionately took notes. At the end of the day, we were able to cover the "code" He taught me the particular gait to walk with , the charisma to exude and even how deep my voice should be when talking to Maryam and boy did I learn well.[/b]

is it UNILORIN?

1 Like

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Pyroxene: 10:44am On May 21, 2016
rheether:
. Ello Bae, that is what we face o, u look pretty I bet u r pretty inside too.... Will u be my bae
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Hartthex(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2016
Ok...b4 OP wakes up...time for questions....
Summary.
1. In one word, describe the processes men go through to woo a lady.
2. How do u refer to 'woo' in your language?

1 Like

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Lovelynature(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2016
rheether:
lol... A guy has to rehearse and get really prepared to woo a long time crush. Funny enough, his crush may just ignore him or end up not taking him seriously. ''Life goes on anyway'', he encourages himself and move on. Ladies can easily turn guys down but don't have the courage to woo their own crush.

On the other hand, no one is to be blamed. People have different choices. Guys can't just have all the ladies they crush on. And ladies can't just accept all their chykers.

3 Likes

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Billiondoe: 10:50am On May 21, 2016
Hartthex:

And always say yes...it will encourage us...

You mean we should always open our honeypot for you guys? Hmmm I don't know about that one.
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by kaboninc(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2016
emilyone:
Mr capableben, how capable are you sef, oyahh meet me for my room sharperly tongue

Like say you go fit stand am.... undecided undecided
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Ekiseme(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2016
Op na wetin na? Better come and finish what you started

1 Like

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Hartthex(m): 10:52am On May 21, 2016
Billiondoe:

You mean we should always open our honeypot for you guys? Hmmm I don't know about that one.
I ddnt suggest that o...just say yes.
Buh babe...u fyn o... will u be my bae?
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Honourableone: 10:54am On May 21, 2016
muhamadnur:
Breaking news! Breaking news! Breaking news.
OP is involved in a ghastly bicycle accident.
Last respect. R.i.P.P

wicked
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by elo47(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2016
Story

jboy73:

Yes yes
This is what we go through ... My experience was worst than what this guy gonna type.

Beautiful girls like u makes me go crazy.

So bad up till now I never get chick.
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by dayjee: 10:58am On May 21, 2016
Op oya kontiniu before i.....

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Kenkeye: 11:00am On May 21, 2016
sixtus3606:
my new logo! (please pardon my intrusion)

critics are welcome wink

***MODIFIED*****

I DESIGNED IT

So? And you can't create a thread?
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Tallestniqqa: 11:00am On May 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:

E don finish oo make we manage dis one...gringrin
No spoil show 4 us oo
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by budosky(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2016
jidxin:

is it UNILORIN?

I thought as much.... LT3, Love garden(4 student affairs side), front of library e.t.c

5 Likes

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by jtwest(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2016
See dis yeye op sha! U no fit put all ur story for one land abi, make I dey look for am all over the street(thread) ok make I form omo onile for here, u go waka pass here to go write continuation for another land, then I go catch.

My popcorn don cold now! Mtcheew.

N.B: dis land is not for sale, beware of fore 1 noun. It belongs to buratai's inlaw. Ask the shiites!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by oluwato69sin(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2016
Billiondoe:
Guy where's the remaining story na? Lalasticlala don move you come fp now o. Maybe the Op has no fuel for generator or power supply to charge his phone/laptop. grin grin grin
. Billiondoe is a fine girl embarassed
But wait
Is that your real name

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.