Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

My "Deadly" Wooing Experience - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience (51769 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 21, 2016
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:14pm On May 21, 2016
but wait ooooooo.... where op run go enter na?. wah kinda suspense b dis again undecided
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by HARDDON: 1:19pm On May 21, 2016
lrguru:
his plan is to bae the chick, and u want him to start first as friends? then another sharp guy comes and toast the chick and gets her while you remain a friend and adviser.

U dont just get it do u?

B4 u met her , guys have been all over her, after u long gone, they wud still keep coming....
So why u choking on ur d1ck like a peacock on heat?

It is this perspiration n despiration , that get guys friend zoned , and they turn needy , clingy wussbags n never live to their full potentials .

Know that Women r illogical.

Also, from basic economic laws, the higher d demand, the higher d price!
Wooing makes her feel she is high in ur demand n begins to task u to prove ur love which leads u to start sending recharges, buying lunch dina n Bfast, paying her sch fees n all sortS of wacky things just to make her say yes! embarassed

An interviewee has no right to interview the interviewer........ Go figure

Please soak up the thread on my signature , u wud see the light

#BossBall

5 Likes

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by SUGARDADDY55(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2016
I gues season one has ended. May b season 2 will come out next year
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by igbsam(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2016
Where the heck is OP......How can u put everyone on a edge like this ?
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by vicstar(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Vicstar wey you dey.... I dey find you like fresh fish....grin

grin

lol, u know how to take get me na grin abi u want ma dey live inside NL sad

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Billiondoe: 1:35pm On May 21, 2016
Hartthex:

I ddnt suggest that o...just say yes.
Buh babe...u fyn o... will u be my bae?

I'm Buhari's bae o. Don't let him come after you with EFCC for woman corruption o.
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Billiondoe: 1:36pm On May 21, 2016
oluwato69sin:
. Billiondoe is a fine girl embarassed
But wait
Is that your real name

Thanks G. I get that everyday. It's not my real name but you can call me that. cool
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Billiondoe: 1:37pm On May 21, 2016
Tallestniqqa:

Billiondoe nice profile,hope u free today
?

Free to do what G?
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by golamike: 1:39pm On May 21, 2016
jidxin:

is it UNILORIN?

I think so too. "LT3", "mango tree in front of d library"...more than a coincidence. . .

2 Likes

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by chnovpaul(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2016
Ibo ni bobo yii lo bayii? Who you go start something wey you no wan finish wink grin grin grin
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Hartthex(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2016
Billiondoe:

I'm Buhari's bae o. Don't let him come after you with EFCC for woman corruption o.
PMB na old man...na young guys like us fit treat u well....EFCC sef go tell baba make he sempe

1 Like

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Gist247(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2016
Where is this OP now?
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by IamCeazer(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2016
Mehn! Were d f*ck are yu? post d remainin story nau, am f*ckin tired of waitin. ;DMehn! Were d f*ck are yu? post d remainin story nau, am f*ckin tired of waitin.
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by sheunsheun(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2016
Capableben:
6: Oga Coach

[b]He rolled again and then opened his eyes; impulsively, he checked the time on his watch.The time said 6:30Pm. He raised his head up and saw me seating on the next bunk beside him, anxiously waiting for him to wake up.

"Chris, you've finally woken up, I've been waiting on you like forever", I muttered.
"Yeaaa, have you read the book i asked you to read?"
"Sure, I read it twice"
"Good, we continue tomorrow. I will reveal the code to you tomorrow and we meet her next tomorrow, you meet her I meant", he instructed.
My eyes bulged at the thought of me meeting Maryam face-face to tell her about my feelings for her; but however it may be at this point I was ready for any aftermath.

The following day we set off.We needed a quiet and serene environment; the campus 'Love garden' was the right place. In a short time, we got there and my coach started.

"This code im about to teach you has 3 levels.The eye contact lesson, voice pitch lesson and gait lesson", he said.
"Yes, Yes", I said while nodding my head and noting down in my jotter. The commitment I had for this was strange, I haven't had such for my Thermodynamics lectures even.
"We will start with the eye contact lesson.

You know, you don't look at a lady the way you look at a guy.When you meet her and strike a conversation, make sure you look straight into her eye balls. It shows her that you are bold and free, even if you are shy". Chris continued talking and making gestures while I passionately took notes. At the end of the day, we were able to cover the "code" He taught me the particular gait to walk with , the charisma to exude and even how deep my voice should be when talking to Maryam and boy did I learn well.[/b]

jidxin:

is it UNILORIN?

LT 3, Mango tree in front of Library. Obviously the Op is a student of Unilorin
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by PoundedYam(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2016
Were the fuq is the OP?
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by 1miccza: 2:06pm On May 21, 2016
Capableben:
Lalasticlala.... I hail ooo

Don be wakaing upandan yew we na len d henglis ooo... Wiya yis dis Elasticcala sef??
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 2:12pm On May 21, 2016
8: FINISHING

[b]
"Yes what's the matter?", she asked.
On hearing that mellifluous voice of hers, my brain formated. I forgot all that Chris taught me that moment; lost in thoughts I kept staring at the sky and scratching my head.

"What's it ?" She asked again and then I forced myself to say something, "ehm, actually, I came to ask if you had any engineering maths problem you would like me to help you solve. Solving maths is my hobby and I know you are an engineering student."
"Well, I don't have any problem in maths, thank you, bye", she replied and was about to walk away, but I knew my mission would be a failed one if I let her go like that.
"Ehm, actually, I came with a message from my brother standing over there", I said while pointing at Chris who was waiting under the mango tree. "He asked me to tell you that I love you and would like to be your friend"

She kept mute for a while and looked me from the feet to the upper body region, she particularly gave my suit a keen look and finally replied," go tell him i said you are a fool, okay? And when you get back to the hostel, don't forget to return obinna's suit"

She hissed, turned and walked away.I kept standing where she left me like a log of wood until Chris came over to meet me and just as he was about to ask how I fared, I walked away too and left him there.

I was devastated. I wasn't pained much because she called me a fool but how she knew I was wearing obinna's suit. On getting to the hostel I found out that Maryam was Obinna's elder sister and the suit was actually a gift from her to Obinna on his last birthday.Ohhhh, how worse could it get?

From there, I promised myself to stay away from Ladies and their likes, I even concluded I was going to the seminary after university.[/b]

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by candyboy(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2016
meanwhile, tell @OP candyboy was here ok?
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by HARDDON: 2:17pm On May 21, 2016
witty/funny lines in meeting women:

lets say u got talking and she asks the boring question( never answer a boring question st8t!):

"Where do you live?"

you reply with

"I'm not telling you. For all I
know, you could be a psycho stalker

or huh, with a funny face, and say: so u and ur crew can come gang rape me @ night? no im not telling

or you can simply say, I live on tries, I luv the breeze up there, until one day i freeze and i fell!

Btw, all bio questions are boring questions! never ask them, never answer them str8t! make fun of her asking them

Find out more from d thread on my signature

2 Likes

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Kennycyphers(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2016
Capableben:

[b]
On hearing that mellifluous voice of hers, my brain formated. I forgot all that Chris taught me that moment; lost in thoughts I kept staring at the sky and scratching my head.

"What's it ?" She asked again and then I forced myself to say something, "ehm, actually, I came to ask if you had any engineering maths problem you would like me to help you solve. Solving maths is my hobby and I know you are an engineering student."
"Well, I don't have any problem in maths, thank you, bye", she replied and was about to walk away, but I knew my mission would be a failed one if I let her go like that.
"Ehm, actually, I came with a message from my brother standing over there", I said while pointing at Chris who was waiting under the mango tree. "He asked me to tell you that I love you and would like to be your friend"

She kept mute for a while and looked me from the feet to the upper body region, she particularly gave my suit a keen look and finally replied," go tell him i said you are a fool, okay? And when you get back to the hostel, don't forget to return obinna's suit"

She hissed, turned and walked away.I kept standing where she left me like a log of wood until Chris came over to meet me and just as he was about to ask how I fared, I walked away too and left him there.

I was devastated. I wasn't pained much because she called me a fool but how she knew I was wearing obinna's suit. On getting to the hostel I found out that Maryam was Obinna's elder sister and the suit was actually a gift from her to Obinna on his last birthday.Ohhhh, how worse could it get?

From there, I promised myself to stay away from Ladies and their likes, I even concluded I was going to the seminary after university.[/b]

Mehn...... See Punch line... the girl finish Ur career shaa. After all those preps... huh... some girls harsh o.... But its not the end now.. u will still find that girl that understands u..
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Saheed9: 2:19pm On May 21, 2016
just be urself next time
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2016
APPRECIATION

When I set out to start this thread, I didn't envisage a huge turn up as this.. Mehn, the turn up is amazing and mindblowing to say the least. Is the story this fascinating
Thank you all for reading and dropping your comments. You can read the whole story in one place at www.ogabenji..com Thank you all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by wilybebsy(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2016
Capableben:

[b]

blood of Jesus!!!

I don die with laugh herecheesycheesy
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by JuicyStar: 2:20pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=Capableben post=45833675] 8: FINISHING

[b]

OP pls don't give up. Real men keep trying. Every guy has a funny story to tell.
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2016
Kennycyphers:

Mehn...... See Punch line... the girl finish Ur career shaa. After all those preps... huh... some girls harsh o.... But its not the end now.. u will still find that girl that understands u..
Yea, hopefully
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by edwindprof(m): 2:23pm On May 21, 2016
@ OP, no wonder you couldn't summarize the story... Ooo boy you fall hand real bad.
I will encourage you to see it as a lesson and LET YOUR MISTAKES BE YOUR MESSAGE.
However, I must commend you bro you re another Chinua and Soyinka in the making.... the way you kept us all in suspense is a prove to that. Kudos!!

2 Likes

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2016
ERCROSS:

broh, u be physics student... ?
No, I'm an engineering student. We did Kirchoff's laws in Basic elect last semester.
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 21, 2016
hehehe

1 Like

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by HARDDON: 2:28pm On May 21, 2016
HARDDON:
Learn the Royal Robes

Rush to :

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only/2

Thank me leta!

If u must meet ladies n date, kindly note:

1) women don't choose who they get attracted to n the power lies within the palms of d guy who GETS IT( knows his onion)

2) they r illogical in life n in Luv: men and woman r wired differently, we hv diff psychological make up n therefore see/reason things differently .

Men r logical ie they respond to big b00ties, fine bady n melon standing b00bs......very logically physical.
A man might have one pair of shoes n one faded jeans, he 'd tell u, "that wud do for the week"

But women respond to more of emotions n intuitions . this is why a lady can have warehouse wadrope n yet come complaining she ain't got nothing to wear!
they see different shades of one colour, men only see one

Ladies want guys that don't want them or guys that SEND them less, guys too busy to worry about some feeble fine bones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by mattyboy007(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2016
Bro u can still win her... we fall to rise again... dis tym even if na boxer u get as ur own wear it to her.. I dnt form wat am not jst to toast gals..

1 Like

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 2:39pm On May 21, 2016
SANDOSKI, ehix89, Nightie ,wiztonero , Emeskhalifa ...... The conclusion is on page 7 ooo.... I apologise for posting it late.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? / Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.