Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Joseph "Had Relations" With Mary, My Response - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joseph "Had Relations" With Mary, My Response (5901 Views)

Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) / Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph "Had Relations" With Mary, My Response by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
easymancfc:
I MEANT EVERY ISREALITE NOT EVERY HUMAN... every human traces theirs to Adam and Eve... Pardon the Error
I know Paul and Jesus didn't get married, was just using that to prove a point that having children is not man's ultimate purpose ....

Concerning Jesus getting his "Son of David" title from Mary... that's unbiblical because according to Mathew his ancestry was traced through Joseph not Mary...
Mat 1: 1This is the list of the ANCESTORS OF JESUS CHRIST, a descendant of David, who was a descendant of Abraham.

2-6 From Abraham to King David, the following ancestors are listed: Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Judah and his brothers; then Perez and Zerah (their mother was Tamar), Hezron, Ram, Amminadab, Nahshon, Salmon, Boaz (his mother was Rahab), Obed (his mother was Ruth), Jesse, and King David.

7-11 From David to the time when the people of Israel were taken into exile in Babylon, the following ancestors are listed: David, Solomon (his mother was the woman who had been Uriah's wife), Rehoboam, Abijah, Asa, Jehoshaphat, Jehoram, Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, Hezekiah, Manasseh, Amon, Josiah, and Jehoiachin and his brothers.

12-16 From the time after the exile in Babylon to the birth of Jesus, the following ancestors are listed: Jehoiachin, Shealtiel, Zerubbabel, Abiud, Eliakim, Azor, Zadok, Achim, Eliud, Eleazar, Matthan, Jacob, and JOSEPH, who married Mary, the mother of Jesus, who was called the Messiah.

It is not wrong for women to have Children.. but not all women married or otherwise have children in their lifetime...
Again Which Purpose is Greater God's Honour by keeping Mary wombs for himself Only or Joseph having children

I MEAN EVEN FOOTBALL CLUBS RETIRE JERSEY NUMBERS FOR GREAT PLAYERS... WHY CAN'T GOD RETIRE MARY'S WOMB FOR HIMSELF.. IS IT SO DIFFICULT
what will God gain by keeping the womb of Mary? Why will God retire Mary's womb?
Does Mary remaining a virgin make her better than other women who gives birth?
Re: Joseph "Had Relations" With Mary, My Response by easymancfc(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2016
that fact has already been stated already... Mary is special because God used her for the purpose of bringing Jesus into the World and since The Word took flesh in her womb..
To Answer your question....
it would honour God if the vessel he used to become Man was kept just for him...
Imagine the old testament ark which God used to come down among his people, which contained 3 "types" of Jesus (the word, the bread, and the high priest).. that after awhile people started putting their clothes and properties in what used to be the Ark... am sure the old testament people will not dishonor God that way... How much more the true Ark that carried the REAL Jesus..

Remaining a virgin Is to God's Honour because no other Woman gave birth to Jesus Christ
Re: Joseph "Had Relations" With Mary, My Response by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2016
Ubenedictus:
What would u call God's baby mama?

I am d temple of God and i can go abt and eat unclean animals and touch blood etc and i wont be unclean, i am not a jew, BUT Joseph was a jew, a righteous one who followed d law, he knew about ritual cleanines, he also knew not to touch anytin dedicated to God.

If u were a jew who found out he had a temple relic consecrated to GOD in his house, will u use d relic in ur kitchen?
I never thought of it this way. I agree.
Re: Joseph "Had Relations" With Mary, My Response by Syncan(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2016
solite3:
what will God gain by keeping the womb of Mary? Why will God retire Mary's womb?
Does Mary remaining a virgin make her better than other women who gives birth?

What will God gain by closing a gate through which He passed? Why will God shut that Gate?
Does the gate remaining shut make it a better gate than the rest through which men pass?

These questions we can continue to ask, yet the scripture has thus said: "The LORD said to me, "This gate shall be shut; it shall not be opened, and no one shall enter by it, for the LORD God of Israel has entered by it; therefore it shall be shut." Ezekiel.44:2

1 Like

Re: Joseph "Had Relations" With Mary, My Response by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2016
easymancfc:
that fact has already been stated already... Mary is special because God used her for the purpose of bringing Jesus into the World and since The Word took flesh in her womb..
To Answer your question....
it would honour God if the vessel he used to become Man was kept just for him...
Imagine the old testament ark which God used to come down among his people, which contained 3 "types" of Jesus (the word, the bread, and the high priest).. that after awhile people started putting their clothes and properties in what used to be the Ark... am sure the old testament people will not dishonor God that way... How much more the true Ark that carried the REAL Jesus..

Remaining a virgin Is to God's Honour because no other Woman gave birth to Jesus Christ
Mary is special but not more special than any other godly woman. You said Mary is the ark. My friend the ark was not used by God to come down in the bible.
The ark represent the presence of God himself. How does Mary represent God?
The real ark is Christ not Mary.

There is no where in the bible or even in the tradition of the Jews that regards women becoming an eternal virgin an honor to God? Funny! No other women gave birth to Christ can two women give birth to one child before?

You have said it all the purpose of God for Mary was just to bring Jesus into the world no other thing, and after Jesus was brought into the world her purpose was fulfilled right? So God has no other reason to keep her as a virgin all the days of her life. Mary's virginity was just to bring Christ into the world.
It is Christ that matters not Mary her purpose has been fulfilled.
Re: Joseph "Had Relations" With Mary, My Response by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2016
Syncan:

What will God gain by closing a gate through which He passed? Why will God shut that Gate?
Does the gate remaining shut make it a better gate than the rest through which men pass?

These questions we can continue to ask, yet the scripture has thus said: "The LORD said to me, "This gate shall be shut; it shall not be opened, and no one shall enter by it, for the LORD God of Israel has entered by it; therefore it shall be shut." Ezekiel.44:2

Ezekiel 44:1

44:2 Then said the LORD unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because the LORD, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.

44:3 It is for the prince; the prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before the LORD; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same]

The gate is made for the prince who shall enter and go by the same.

If you say Mary is the gate through which Christ enter into the sanctuary?
1. What is the outward sanctuary?
2.since the prince was to go out through the same gate did Christ died through Mary?
Re: Joseph "Had Relations" With Mary, My Response by Syncan(m): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
solite3:

Ezekiel 44:1

44:2 Then said the LORD unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because the LORD, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.

44:3 It is for the prince; the prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before the LORD; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same]

The gate is made for the prince who shall enter and go by the same.

If you say Mary is the gate through which Christ enter into the sanctuary?
1. What is the outward sanctuary?
2.since the prince was to go out through the same gate did Christ died through Mary?

Your questions again are beside the point made.
Did God shut the gate.....Yes.
Why did God shut the gate..... Because God has passed through it, hence no man should.

Did God pass through Mary...Yes, through her He came to earth.
If God had shut an ordinary gate he passed through, that no man should pass. How come it becomes absurd to us if same God keeps Mary virginal body shut from every man.
Re: Joseph "Had Relations" With Mary, My Response by Ubenedictus(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

I never thought of it this way. I agree.
Thank God and thank u, few time i meet people who actually read what is written b4 trying to refute.

1 Like

Re: Joseph "Had Relations" With Mary, My Response by easymancfc(m): 11:49am On Jan 02, 2017
solite3:
Mary is special but not more special than any other godly woman. You said Mary is the ark. My friend the ark was not used by God to come down in the bible.
The ark represent the presence of God himself. How does Mary represent God?
The real ark is Christ not Mary.

There is no where in the bible or even in the tradition of the Jews that regards women becoming an eternal virgin an honor to God? Funny! No other women gave birth to Christ can two women give birth to one child before?

You have said it all the purpose of God for Mary was just to bring Jesus into the world no other thing, and after Jesus was brought into the world her purpose was fulfilled right? So God has no other reason to keep her as a virgin all the days of her life. Mary's virginity was just to bring Christ into the world.
It is Christ that matters not Mary her purpose has been fulfilled.

Mary is more special than any other Godly Woman because every other Godly woman didn't carry the Word made flesh in their womb... in fact a Godly woman in Elizabeth recognized that in Luke 1 when she called Mary "Mother of my Lord" and "blessed among women"
Luke 1:42 and said in a loud voice, “You are the most blessed of all women, and blessed is the child you will bear! 43 Why should this great thing happen to me, that my Lord's mother comes to visit me?

The Ark was not used by God himself to come down indeed you misunderstood me.. but the "presence of God" came down on what is called the mercy seat, which is the images of the two cherubs at the top of the Ark as a cloud.. see Hebrews 9:5

I said the Ark contains three old testament foreshadowing of Christ as clearly seen in Hebrews 9:4
Aaron's rod = High priest.
. Jesus is our high priest ... Hebrews 4:14-16

the manna or bread.. Jesus is the bread of life.. the true manna.. John 6..

The ten words or commandments.. Jesus is the Word or Logos.. John 1

Mary was chosen for a purpose and it is because of that purpose that it is fitting for her to be an eternal virgin... according to the Bible and Jewish tradition... All the vessels used in Worship are consecrated to God and can't be used for any other purposes except what they where made for.
Belshazzar used God's vessels for himself and God punished him self Daniel 5... Other Jews had respect for temple vessels as seen in other Bible verses.. Mary is greater than all temple vessels. If God could consecrate them to himself by virtue of their use... why would God not consecrate Mary by virtue of her virginity in which she brought Christ into the World for his honour Just like he closed the gate in Ezekiel 44...

You are correct no other woman gave birth to Jesus.. that's why no other woman is given her Honor and is consecrated to God as a perpetual virgin and no other Woman is called "full of Grace" by the Angel (Luke 1:28)...

Again it is to God's Glory that Mary is an eternal virgin... but if you think God can't and shouldn't honour himself by making God the Son the only One to Come out of Mary Womb... or doesn't deserve the honour of Closing Mary Womb after his Birth then Goodluck to You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Religion Is A Propaganda Tool / How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? / So Confused:what Is The Difference Between "VISION" And "PROPHECY" ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.