Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

See The Wedding Photos Of This Old Man And This Young Pretty Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Wedding Photos Of This Old Man And This Young Pretty Girl (7397 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee / Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Wedding Photos Of This Old Man And This Young Pretty Girl by skywalker240(m): 7:41am On May 21, 2016
Babe2sure:

Hahahhaha!

Chai......The menfolk just threw us all under the bus. It's not every lady that marries unlikely partners that marries them because of money joor. Though, a higher percentage does because of money.
True in some part of d world though,...not naija oo

Nowadays am yet to see any young naija girl that falls inlove and marries an old man,.....unlesss he is,.......... u know na.... grin
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of This Old Man And This Young Pretty Girl by Babe2sure(f): 7:46am On May 21, 2016
skywalker240:

True in some part of d world though,...not naija oo

Nowadays am yet to see any young naija girl that falls inlove and marries an old man,.....unlesss he is,.......... u know na.... grin

cheesy cheesy. (I don't know o)
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of This Old Man And This Young Pretty Girl by PureWays(m): 7:47am On May 21, 2016
onstelly:

Did you say poverty, the groom sef look poor to me oh
Yeah, maybe he's one of these Money bag Local people.. Lol

What could have made a Young lady like that to marry an Oldie like that man?
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of This Old Man And This Young Pretty Girl by yellowbeauty(f): 7:52am On May 21, 2016
at this jet age?
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of This Old Man And This Young Pretty Girl by skywalker240(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2016
Babe2sure:

cheesy cheesy. (I don't know o)
na rich old man..MONEY LORD...(naija babe can pretend sha)
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of This Old Man And This Young Pretty Girl by timilehing(m): 11:53am On May 21, 2016
nairanews247:

bride father in suit on his daughter wedding day
I wonder how most of you think
I hate exchanging words with your likes
So na all tribes dey wear agbada on their daughter's wedding? Iti
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of This Old Man And This Young Pretty Girl by robosky02(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2016
idonbelievit lipsrsealed
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of This Old Man And This Young Pretty Girl by BininKingdom: 2:57am On May 31, 2017
nairanews247:

Everything is always photoshop

Photoshop ko

Photo church ni

It happened in ''Baise Kenya'' and not ''Mbaise Imo State''

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" / Omg! Lagos Instagram Girl Uploads Her Huge Watermelon On Instagram (photos) / Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.