Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) (5056 Views)

Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage / Girls, See Why Your Kitty-cats Smell Like Rotten Ice Fish (Photos) / We Just Had Sex But Her Toto Smells Like Linda Ikeji's, So I Did This (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by jubebaister(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2016
I am addicted to eating pucci. I'm I possessed?

If I haven't eaten it, I haven't started. I eat clean ones o. Not Linda type. But this babe with me is sleeping over, but her vagee is smelling like rotten fish. She just went to bath. I told her to go shower, else no head for her.

Pls advice me.

Cc. Ishilov, lalasticlala
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by vicstar(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2016
cry

18 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by favourmic(m): 11:25pm On May 20, 2016
Why not try and create some job for your self
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by jubebaister(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2016
favourmic:
Why not try and create some job for your self

I have a job. I schl and also do part time work of servicing my landlady. She's rich. She gives me money in bulk. That's enough job already. I eat her and she screams when I eat her. After eating her, she gives me plenty money.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by vjsmiles: 11:29pm On May 20, 2016
this fvvkin''g s+upid just got me rotfl...
but seriously you guys in Nigeria needs to exchange this guy's head for a litre of fuel angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by ZORO47(m): 11:30pm On May 20, 2016
Hmm, mouth STD is real. Hell too. I can just imagine angel Gabriel reading this thread to you on judgement day grin grin. Wetin you go talk then? Repent!!

#ZOROsaidit

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 20, 2016
seix starved dudes are flocking into this forum in their numbers. opening meaningless threads every nanoseconds.
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 20, 2016
jubebaister:
I am addicted to eating pucci. I'm I possessed?

If I haven't eaten it, I haven't started. I eat clean ones o. Not Linda type. But this babe with me is sleeping over, but her vagee is smelling like rotten fish. She just went to bath. I told her to go shower, else no head for her.

Pls advice me.

Cc. Ishilov, lalasticlala

keep it up bro
I can't wait to see you on NTA in dis form seeking for funds.
poshoki guy

6 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by vizkiz: 11:40pm On May 20, 2016
vjsmiles:
this fvvkin''g s+upid just got me rotfl...
but seriously you guys in Nigeria needs to exchange this guy's head for a litre of fuel angry

His head is not worth it. One liter of fuel is just too expensive to trade with his head

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by enshi(m): 11:44pm On May 20, 2016
You again.... Were you not the guy who sniffed ur neighborz parties the other time.... You just like to lick this thing.... Hmmm mind you that babe fit just finish her menses. Its unhealthy to even use condom on her let alone you mouth.... Be wise try to stay alive atleast to witness biafra or the return of the remaining chibok girls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by Peacetemi: 11:46pm On May 20, 2016

4 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by jubebaister(m): 11:48pm On May 20, 2016
enshi:
You again.... Were you not the guy who sniffed ur neighborz parties the other time.... You just like to lick this thing.... Hmmm mind you that babe fit just finish her menses. Its unhealthy to even use condom on her let alone you mouth.... Be wise try to stay alive atleast to witness biafra or the return of the remaining chibok girls

Funniest comment so far.. grin
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by Kiish(m): 12:01am On May 21, 2016
see haters.. na crime to chop kepekus?? bro, keep eating jare.... some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by donbenedict(m): 4:54am On May 21, 2016
We hav food! And we can eat grin. GLORY be to Jah, Amen. cheesy
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by makydebbie(f): 4:54am On May 21, 2016
i blame buhari for this
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by ayoolataiwo(m): 4:56am On May 21, 2016
u re heal IJN
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by olarhtunji(m): 7:37am On May 21, 2016
we have lost a brother.... D last thing I would probably do is give Italian job or lick odolondolo ....

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by ThisYourTatafo: 10:10am On May 21, 2016
It's one thing to be stupidstupid, it's another to show the whole the face of the stupid person.
U too do Sha.. Do u know this can cost you big in the future, u even put your picture
My guy no be everything dem dey advice person, sometimes use your head.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by Launcher: 10:24am On May 21, 2016
Na so u nod all ur destiny away
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by Ginaz(f): 11:13am On May 21, 2016
jubebaister:

I have a job. I schl and also do part time work of servicing my landlady. She's rich. She gives me money in bulk. That's enough job already. I eat her and she screams when I eat her. After eating her, she gives me plenty money.

Someone chain this young man grin grin grin
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by ireneony(f): 11:15am On May 21, 2016
Nawa for some people undecided
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by Billiondoe: 11:16am On May 21, 2016
This awaits you my dear friend!

Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by blessedvisky(m): 1:00pm On May 21, 2016
Billiondoe:

shocked shocked shocked we tin be this?
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by rose54321: 1:08pm On May 21, 2016
3 options:
1) I heard some clinical staff rub peppermint under the nose to reduce odours when dealing with patients certain "areas"; heard it reduces half the oddur.

2) they sell nose masks, or nose buds, - if she wouldn't mind.

3) lastly, and my personal option would be to buy a flavoured vagina cream, they sell them, strawberry, coconut, just name the flour, its available.
Just use style and tell her you like smelling that particular flavour when you go down there, she wouldn't suspect a thing.
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by tuzeriouz(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2016
Billiondoe:

Jesus Christ....This image clip forced me to resume my pills. I am extremely allergic. A continuous sound of a shovel on a concrete surface turns me off for minutes.
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by saaedlee: 1:46pm On May 21, 2016
Billiondoe:

Stop misleading readers on this forum okay.... Fissured tongue is mainly hereditary
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by Billiondoe: 1:51pm On May 21, 2016
saaedlee:

Stop misleading readers on this forum okay.... Fissured tongue is mainly hereditary

Every asshole has a RIGHT to an opinion
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by saaedlee: 1:56pm On May 21, 2016
Billiondoe:

Every asshole has a RIGHT to an opinion

But some are abusing it
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by Billiondoe: 2:09pm On May 21, 2016
saaedlee:

But some are abusing it

Someone like you.
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by saaedlee: 2:12pm On May 21, 2016
Billiondoe:

Someone like you.

You wish, but sadly, you just displayed it.!
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by Billiondoe: 2:26pm On May 21, 2016
saaedlee:

You wish, but sadly, you just displayed it.!

MouthAction does that to the tongue
Re: I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) by saaedlee: 2:30pm On May 21, 2016
Billiondoe:

MouthAction does that to the tongue

Now lets discuss.

Mouthaction doesn't do that, the major causes of fissured tongue can be narrowed down to hereditary and lack of vit d or so...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught By His Brother Sneaking Into The House With Plus-Sized Lady At Night / How Do I Break Up With Her? / My Virgin Maid … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.