Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

How Do I Break Up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With Her? (5048 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break Up With Her? by Phonescreens(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
I don't really love her, I just want to taste her honey pot.
But she is madly in love with me
How do I break up with her?
I don't want her to feel hurt.
I don't love her a bit
I just sex her 3times.

So you can't sex any woman without falling inlove again?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by kunleweb: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
You don jam. If her honey pot is sweet why then do you want to disengage. I just hope for your sake she no be water pikin. You'll have all her water family to contend with cheesy

Where my brother FranchasNg. You see why NL is the best. ;DOne day we do dey here one of our enemies go come confess their I'll actions against us and through their posts we shall know them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by franchasng: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
kunleweb:
You don jam. If her honey pot is sweet why then do you want to disengage. I just hope for your sake she no be water pikin. You'll have all her water family to contend with cheesy

Where my brother FranchasNg. You see why NO is the best. ;DOne day we do dey here one of our enemies go come confess their I'll actions against us and through their posts we shall know them
hehe, sweet honeypot can deceive men grin
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by TrollKiller(m): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
The fear of punni Is the beginning of wisdom
You use prick put yourself inside trouble, Noe you wan use brain (way warn you then) to take solve problem.
My brother, you have set your bed well. Its better you lie on it well well

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by amiibaby(f): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
You are very selfish and stupidd heartless son of a bitttch

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Reichel99(f): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Why date her when you know it's only sex you want, some of the attitude you guys display is what makes girls turn bad and when karma manifests in your life, the woman you love will start repaying you for your past bad deeds.

You better change. Drop your immature attitude. If you want sex go to the brothels and get it, stop deceiving innocent girls.

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
kunleweb:

Where my brother FranchasNg. You see why NL is the best. ;DOne day we do dey here one of our enemies go come confess their I'll actions against us and through their posts we shall know them
Small power the guy no get to contend with dem....gringrin I just hope say the guy never jam
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by proclinician: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
amiibaby:

These rantings are not necessary. Leave the little kids to play stop being silly.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Phonescreens(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Reichel99:
Why date her when you know it's only sex you want, some of the attitude you guys display is what makes girls turn bad and when karma manifests in your life, the woman you love will start repaying you for your past bad deeds.

You better change. Drop your immature attitude. If you want sex go to the brothels and get it, stop deceiving innocent girls.

So I should go to prostitudes ? Is that what you are advising me?

So if I were your son you tell me to go to the a harlot house and ease my urge?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Phonescreens(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
amiibaby:

So no one can sex again in Nigeria without falling in love or dating the person?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Reichel99(f): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Phonescreens:

Are u not a brostitute, so what is wrong with you mingling with prostitutes?

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by JAOS(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
tell her you are broke,she will leave before you know it cool

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by IyaTola: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Stop chasing after people & being the only one trying to fix everything. It’s mentally & physically exhausting. You have to find peace with whoever comes & goes from your life. Don’t be the only one putting in effort because you will lose yourself trying to save someone else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Easybela(f): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
undecided undecidedgo sex your sis then,ijiot angry angry
Phonescreens:

So no one can sex again in Nigeria without falling in love or dating the person?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Phonescreens(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Reichel99:

Please oh an seeking for advice no one should bury me alive here.
We learn everyday.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Phonescreens(m): 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
JAOS:
tell her you are broke,she will leave before you know it cool

Bro thanks for your advice but she no send my money before.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by HappenStone: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
You should be very careful with your 'F×ck and Go' mentality.

To solve your problem, do these starting from this moment:

1. First thing in the morning, send her a love message. With lots of "sweet nothings".

2. During the day, call her at least 3 times. Just to hear her voice or ask 'if she has eaten', 'what she's wearing' etc. Just ask same painfully boring questions. Each and every call, just do this. And ALWAYS ask her where she is.

3. Outside of the minimum of three calls you'd make during the day, call her around 9pm every night. So that 'the voice of your angel can guide you through the dream land'.

4. Immediately after the call, send her a goodnight message.

5. During your calls and physical meetings, never forget to heap loads of praises and compliments on her. In fact, if she makes the mistake of farting in your presence smile like an idiot and say 'it smells like the most expensive perfume your mother ever had'.

6. Go back to step one and repeat it again.

Give it 21 days and she'll ask for a break. Block you on all social media and run for her life.

Feel free to overdo!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by millionboi(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Pretend to b broke or insane
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Phonescreens:

Bro thanks for your advice but she no send my money before.
Just be enjoying it jor... as far as she no dey give u headache. Nothing like standby goto fvck buddy, abi u get wife for house when u dey fear say e fit cast?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Phonescreens(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
HappenStone:
You should be very careful with your 'F×ck and Go' mentality.

To solve your problem, do these starting from this moment:

1. First thing in the morning, send her a love message. With lots of "sweet nothings".

2. During the day, call her at least 3 times. Just to hear her voice or ask 'if she has eaten', 'what she's wearing' etc. Just ask same painfully boring questions. Each and every call, just do this. And ALWAYS ask her where she is.

3. Outside of the minimum of three calls you'd make during the day, call her around 9pm every night. So that 'the voice of your angel can guide you through the dream land'.

4. Immediately after the call, send her a goodnight message.

5. During your calls and physical meetings, never forget to heap loads of praises and compliments on her. In fact, if she makes the mistake of farting in your presence smile like an idiot and say 'it smells like the most expensive perfume you mother ever had'.

6. Go back to step one and repeat it again.

Give it 21 days and she'll ask for a break. Block you on all social media and run for her life.

Feel free to overdo!

This advice sweet me Shaa but that stress na for jobless people. Nwa NNE Abum onye Igbo I don't have that time to type and call all the time but though I will give it a try but those time are for money making.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Toyboi123(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
Reichel99:

Crazy chick... lol
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Phonescreens(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Reichel99:

Not only brostitude na guytitude
Thanks for your wonderful advice
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Mobree: 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Phonescreens:

Pele oo, commando.

That HIV you're looking for, you wee get it by the dozen.

Shabi iz only you that has urge...Waa wa okay.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
white3663:

I have got two ND topics, can you run the project? We can negotiate price

Of course, I can, and I deliver very fast. Send a mail.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Julius223(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Phonescreens:

Unfortunately you meet the right partner after banging her then trying to draw back but shen
She value your sexual moment that no man could give her .
You become her intimacy gadget from the first day you hit harder than another man � .
No need to run stay and finish what you start ����
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Phonescreens(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Julius223:

Unfortunately you meet the right partner after banging her then trying to draw back but shen
She value your sexual moment that no man could give her .
You become her intimacy gadget from the first day you hit harder than another man � .
No need to run stay and finish what you start ����

shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by totosucker(m): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Una no go kill me with laughter. Oga, tell the girl say you get HIV or one sexually transmitted disease, she go run with the speed of light
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Peemonny(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Idiot God will punish you, u just want to taste her? I pray u get her pregnant and marry her by force
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Phonescreens(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
Peemonny:
Idiot God will punish you, u just want to taste her? I pray u get her pregnant and marry her by force

May God punish you.
What did you expect me to do?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Phonescreens(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
totosucker:
Una no go kill me with laughter. Oga, tell the girl say you get HIV or one sexually transmitted disease, she go run with the speed of light

Thanks bro that's exactly what I will do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. / Witches And Wizards Are After My Life / My Man Won't Commit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.