Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? (38068 Views)

NNPC Recruitment 2018 Exercise- Commencing Soon- Apply Www.nnpcgroup.com / 2012 Nnpc Recruitment Where Are We On It / Fake NNPC Recruitment Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? by WUHE: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
If you suffered to write and pass you will not say nonsense. There is always hope. God kno better.
Re: What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? by jayloms: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
WUHE:
If you suffered to write and pass you will not say nonsense. There is always hope. God kno better.

You dey para o. Lol grin
Re: What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? by WUHE: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
jayloms:

You dey para o. Lol grin

My Guy I don even forget say I write exam o
Re: What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? by Smartjob1(f): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
It has entered one chance.

Want a good job? See my signature. Connect, share, chat with your favourite employers anywhere. Join the world's smartest job network today. It is free!
Re: What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? by xcsdr: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2017
I believe we can use a twitter hashtag to fight this cause.

The immigration guys used twitter. Using the social media is far better than using an open letter through the newspapers.

1 Like

Re: What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? by supergist1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
NNPC Recruitment 2018 Form– How To Apply

Always dreaming of becoming an NNPC worker, well this is your chance in this article we will be talking about NNPC recruitment 2018 portal, NNPC recruitment form online and how to apply for NNPC recruitment job 2018
http://www.supergist.com.ng/nnpc-recruitment-2018-form-how-to-apply/
Re: What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? by naijabioworth(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2019
As sad as it is, this is the basic truth. Anyways anyone who is lucky or carries grace could still Apply and get a suitable position.
See full details for the position here http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/nnpc-recruitment-2019-requirements-how-to-apply/
Re: What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
After many years, NNPC advert is out.
Re: What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? by JARUSHUB: 10:36am On May 31, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt / New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! / What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.