Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

What Kind Of Neighbors Speak To Your Family But Ignore You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Neighbors Speak To Your Family But Ignore You? (495 Views)

How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. / Is It Justifiable For Your Mother To Ignore You Because She Believes This? / Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Neighbors Speak To Your Family But Ignore You? by mamagee3(f): 2:00am On May 21, 2016
What kind of people speak to other members of your family but ignore you?
Re: What Kind Of Neighbors Speak To Your Family But Ignore You? by DesChyko: 2:11am On May 21, 2016
The I.D.G.A.F kind

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Neighbors Speak To Your Family But Ignore You? by wilybebsy(m): 2:17am On May 21, 2016
There must be something wrong with you

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Neighbors Speak To Your Family But Ignore You? by Nobody: 2:19am On May 21, 2016
That is absurd, there is more to the scenario.
Re: What Kind Of Neighbors Speak To Your Family But Ignore You? by enshi(m): 2:35am On May 21, 2016
Judging from your name and linking it to the hilarious roles the real owner of that name plays in nollywood.... You should be a trouble maker and thats y that person(s) is avoiding you

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Neighbors Speak To Your Family But Ignore You? by raumdeuter: 2:55am On May 21, 2016
Maybe because you stink like fish
Re: What Kind Of Neighbors Speak To Your Family But Ignore You? by Nobody: 3:33am On May 21, 2016
mamagee3:
What kind of people speak to other members of your family but ignore you?
Bad neighbours.

Get a friendlier neighborhood.
Re: What Kind Of Neighbors Speak To Your Family But Ignore You? by Nobody: 3:50am On May 21, 2016
I was looking @ d topic and trying to make sense of it

Then I saw the op's moniker lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Neighbors Speak To Your Family But Ignore You? by Nobody: 4:34am On May 21, 2016
let start the analysis;
1. Do you really have a friend in the neighborhood, if yes describe them?
2. Do you consider yourself different in the family, something like you going out and coming back time not relating to your work may be weekend things
3. Are you really the mamagee type, I hope these questions help, because your neighbors must at least be able to say a few words about you for security purpose. Police is your friend but what happens when your niegbhours arent your friend.
Re: What Kind Of Neighbors Speak To Your Family But Ignore You? by gunpoint(m): 5:15am On May 21, 2016
@OP
Get your teeth fixed and you will see a difference angry

(1) (Reply)

See What Cristiano Ronaldo Did With This Hot And Sexy Chick / 9 Reasons You Should Not Let Her Go / 3 Girls I Placed On Friendzone Want Me To Invest On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.