Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! (4540 Views)

TROUBLE ON IG!!! As Lady Share Her Bathroom Selfie, See Trending Pics / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie / What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! by ellechrystal(f): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
A lady took an innocent bathroom selfie and sent it to her family but she should have scanned the background for lurking in a corner are two very personal items that seem to say, "I know what you did last night". She tried to enlist her brother's help in distracting the rest of her family but he chooses to milk the gaffe instead...

Re: Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
That a dildo_?

1 Like

Re: Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! by chocolateme(f): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! by chocolateme(f): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
LOBATAN

1 Like

Re: Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! by MzPecs(f): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
I love freckles. She doesn't have to hide it. embarassed
Re: Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! by misspicy(f): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
I don't get the joke sad
Re: Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! by EnterPRO: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
at least she's using protection too. grin
Re: Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! by kayalla(f): 2:09am On Mar 04, 2016
misspicy:
I don't get the joke sad

me neither. cos those things looks like hair brush or curler.
Re: Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! by ayoolataiwo(m): 3:26am On Mar 04, 2016
women nd selfie......#OYO
Re: Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 04, 2016
I see nothing
Re: Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! by iamrealdeji(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2016
I almost didn't recognize ellechrystal,you need your make up back girl, especially for your lips. Your natural hair looks great though,goes well along with your face shape

(1) (Reply)

18yrs Old Lady Who Slept With 32 Officers And This Happened (photos) / The Phrase ''friends With Benefit'' / Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.