Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) (62753 Views)

Man Attacks Pastor With Plank After His Wife Reported Him For Cheating. Photos / Man & Women Who Sell Vultures In Yenagoa, Bayelsa As Chicken Meat Caught / FRSC Intercepts Suspected Human Traffickers In Kaduna, Rescues 44 Minors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Vectormike(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2016
euromilion:
Naija people sef,where's the evidence that suggest it was a human flesh?this una jungle justice na WA.

I however do not trust any pastor either,I've seen some of them(redeem pastor to specific)in some place that may make you question what they preach against.

Jungle justice And you said Rccg pastors o! How did you know that? They've I.D cards?
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by george3132001(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2016
Why will the church sack him becos of his mental illness, are they not suppose to take care of him at that point.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Vectormike(m): 7:39am On May 21, 2016
HaneefahRN:
undecided
Is there a problem?
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Vectormike(m): 7:41am On May 21, 2016
george3132001:
Why will the church sack him becos of his mental illness, are they not suppose to take care of him at that point.

Don't think all what you read is the only story about him.. It's not a movie, there are probably other things you couldn't know about.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Kulas: 7:42am On May 21, 2016
#ProudlyCatholic
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by twentyk(m): 7:42am On May 21, 2016
i dont even know what to type....this post just screwed my appetite....
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Abrahamtaylour: 7:44am On May 21, 2016
Winners chapel members are currently upset

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Proffdada: 7:46am On May 21, 2016
berryprety:
inukwa, pastor of doom. proudly a catholic

Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Bigii(m): 7:47am On May 21, 2016
berryprety:
Eyya undecided

This catholic you mention eh,,, hmmmm... many things comes to mind but who am I to judge. One thing I know is that, the evils that wine and dine in catholic of today can never know peace when they step churches like dunamis. Let's keep serving God with one mind irrespective of your church. God is neither a catholic, Methodist, winners or ... He is more than a mere name of Church.

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Topestbilly(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2016
Thank God is not the other way, we for no hear word today.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Ishowing: 7:51am On May 21, 2016
Only God knows the good people.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Salamander319(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2016
Vectormike:

I taya o! When I saw 'mentally ill', I had to calm down.
Vectormike:

Vectormike:

it is now that he has been caught with human part and charm that he is mentally ill.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by HaneefahRN(f): 7:52am On May 21, 2016
phemmyfour:
Awon Iya fe mu eje

Lolz.
I don't believe the man is insane though
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Vectormike(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2016
Salamander319:
[color=#006600][/color]

it is now that he has been caught with human part and charm that he is mentally ill.

Who cared if he was mentally ill before now? This is Nigeria, bruv.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by hipsyleema(f): 7:56am On May 21, 2016
The question is; how do we differentiate human meat from any other meat? It beats my imagination though. Probably, those saying it's human meat may have come across such one way or the other in their lives.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Vectormike(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz.
I don't believe the man is insane though
Don't you know there are diff types of madness?
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Rexyl(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2016
Christians should enter into and worship in the ministry of only those called by God. As the Bible says, by their fruits you will know them.

The rush for prosperity, instead of learning about God and preparing the heart for his Kingdom, is the major problem many believers today can't distinguish between the right and wrong in places of worship.

Christ's gospel is purely about the righteousness of God. Anything outside this is abomination and those doing so are cursed.

Any places of worship people enter into they must question the message to find out whether it is in line with the gospel or not. They must also study the life and character of the minister and his family whether they are in consonance with the behaviors of early disciples and followers of Christ or not.

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by ruggedboy01: 7:57am On May 21, 2016
If na igbo man now, name checkers for plenty undecided
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:59am On May 21, 2016
that man is surely not a man of GOD.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Israel5(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2016
berryprety:
and catholics and their priests are better of? Pls wise up
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Vectormike(m): 8:02am On May 21, 2016
hipsyleema:
The question is; how do we differentiate human meat from any other meat? It beats my imagination though. Probably, those saying it's human meat may have come across such one way or the other in their lives.

You're a lady o! If you see Goat-meat & and Cow-meat, won't you spot the difference?
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Kulas: 8:03am On May 21, 2016
Salamander319:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nice,talk!.#AskThem
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by matoyeh(m): 8:07am On May 21, 2016
Kingsasian:
There is no evidence to show that it is human flesh.
Mr Evident... Continue. God wil see us
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by kayti(m): 8:12am On May 21, 2016
Vectormike:

Guy, read the news again! Don't act like a Togolese.
guy re u high why drag us into this.so ra e oo
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by kareemkamil(m): 8:15am On May 21, 2016
Well, if it is human flesh he fry like that, and they trying to cover him and the image of there church, all of them knows about this evil action will never know piece and there grand children.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by kayti(m): 8:15am On May 21, 2016
kevoh:
He has mental issues and then? So the Bible thumpers at Winners Chapel could not conduct the usual deliverance session? They had to send him to his family instead? Does that mean the god of oyedepo is a scam?
#just.thinking.aloud

guy na wash did you see it in any of the dailies saying he was sacked and no longer their pastor due to his illness
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by alpattini(m): 8:17am On May 21, 2016
My confusion here is, if this pastor is insane, what stop his church from praying and asking God for healing? Instead of sacking him when the Church suppose to help him Or is it only during crusade that they advertise for healing of all kinds of deceases and they can't heal their own?
just asking oh![b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by icybeth(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2016
berryprety:
nwa, rev fathers are not exception to things like this. We are waiting for rev father mbaka skeleton to be expose.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Topgainer: 8:23am On May 21, 2016
Salamander319:
[color=#006600][/color]
Assuming, he had hitherto built a branch from scratch with hundreds of members and faithful remittance of seeds tithes offerings to the Canaan Land. Assuming under the pressure to win members or be transferred out or even be sacked, he had gone fetish to meet the target handed over to him. Assuming, he is really mentally unstable could it not have been better that he was taken to the powerful man with Hell keys in charge of Canaan wonderland to cure him of his insanity
Oyedepo I believe should also have powers to cure insanity just like he claimed to be an expert in placing curses on dissidents and pronouncing blessings on those who bring covenant seeds.
I have had experience in the past with Winners pastors who are thoroughly fetish all in the bid to build a viable branch. I DON'T BUY THAT INSANITY DISMISSAL
What was the nature of his insanity? Failure to remit the collections to the Headquarters
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by kay4all(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2016
Omo na waaaaaa o!!!! Human meat??
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by aalangel(f): 8:28am On May 21, 2016
adenine02:

the news said it

or

u want to defend him?

Read the news! He was sacked a month ago to go and treat insanity. That's what we get when the mods are damn pagans; always bringing down anything that has to do with Christians.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Tellemall: 8:30am On May 21, 2016
Kingsasian:
There is no evidence to show that it is human flesh.

It might as well be. Look at the other thing in his bag.

One thing is that that man could be unwell mentally. He should be sent for a psychiatric evaluation. That meat could be anything. He sounds grieved about something to do with his son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife / Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos) / Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.