Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) (62752 Views)

Man Attacks Pastor With Plank After His Wife Reported Him For Cheating. Photos / Man & Women Who Sell Vultures In Yenagoa, Bayelsa As Chicken Meat Caught / FRSC Intercepts Suspected Human Traffickers In Kaduna, Rescues 44 Minors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 21, 2016
Vectormike:

Jungle justice And you said Rccg pastors o! How did you know that? They've I.D cards?

I spoke with him,I don't do guess work.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by frubben(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2016
adenine02:

the news said it

or

u want to defend him?
Don't answer him, he is a zombie
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by chacoonder(m): 4:51pm On May 21, 2016
Kingsasian:
There is no evidence to show that it is human flesh.
Were you there
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by chacoonder(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2016
Xenaf:
And why always ondo state sef
OGÚNFE...What do you know about Ondo State
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by ndindiatu: 5:08pm On May 21, 2016
I go no church aGain
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by naturenat(m): 5:11pm On May 21, 2016
berryprety:
inukwa, pastor of doom. proudly a catholic
yes o proudly a catholic
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Austin234(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2016
Are u also trying to fault the detectors. At least for crying fowl, they shud be commended

Gazuzz:
it takes a canibal to know a canibal.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by mark3009(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2016
naturenat:
yes o proudly a catholic
Hope you are aware that we have priests who engage in nefarious activities? As a matter of fact one of the international scandals that has scarred the catholic church is the issues of child molestation and homosexuality by priests.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by titosantana(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2016
Kingsasian:
There is no evidence to show that it is human flesh.
The victim himself didn't deny it - he said it was a message from God.

@topic, I pity the gullible followers.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 21, 2016
berryprety:

You have only shown how myopic & unrealistic you are with regards to christianity & happenings around the world. You think such events if true don't happen in the Catholic faith? U mean to say there is no sinner amongst Catholic Christians? I want to say this in capital letters, THE CATHOLIC FAITH IS PREDOMINATED BY OCCULTIC PEOPLE. Holier than thou bunch of Christians. U see them when it is communion time acting so pious, meanwhile a pack of cigarette is in some of their pockets. None of us has a right to judge another. INSTEAD OF U TO ANALYZE WHAT IS WRONG, U ARE LOOKING FOR WHO IS WRONG.
Na who dem Neva catch b saint. With all the atrocities happening in the Catholic church & even the Vatican, u are here waving ur dirt-stained catholic flag as if it is pure white. Mtcheeeeeew!!!!

Gerarahere jor

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 21, 2016
mark3009:

Hope you are aware that we have priests who engage in nefarious activities? As a matter of fact one of the international scandals that has scarred the catholic church is the issues of child molestation and homosexuality by priests.

That was a well served response to her rubbish. People just talk senselessly. The Catholic church that even the blind knows is plagued with occultism, pervasions, deadly politics is what she is painting a the NO SIN CHURCH. Nonsense!
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Elxandre(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2016
martineverest:
that's modern Pentecostal for u: They are only after your tithes and offerings, but don't care about u
Lol....
You sound like pesin wey no dey go church grin
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by chiefobdk(m): 6:27am On May 22, 2016
I'm here to check name.
I have confirmed the tribe
this same tribe is obsessed with fetish and rituals.
God pls help them.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by chiefobdk(m): 6:32am On May 22, 2016
Tonnierichy:

Ogbeni comot for here. If ur not satisfied with my contribution, just STFU. Is it my fault d@ am not a victim of indoctrination like you?!
You think you are religious than I am?
I can confidently and authoritatively say am a better Christian than you are.
Rubbish

a better Christian won't judge.

Tell us another thing
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by martineverest(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2016
Elxandre:

Lol....
You sound like pesin wey no dey go church grin
I dey go... But don't believe in those pastors
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Themandator: 8:20pm On May 22, 2016
berryprety:

There are many rev fathers of doom.... From child molesters to those that sleeps with other people's wifewife. One of the bishop in warri layer resigned When the lady he slept with came forward.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by nasusah: 1:24pm On May 24, 2016
Themandator:

There are many rev fathers of doom.... From child molesters to those that sleeps with other people's wifewife. One of the bishop in warri layer resigned When the lady he slept with came forward.

Thank God them no dry share human meat nko. Red. Fr na human. angry angry grin
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by nasusah: 1:25pm On May 24, 2016
Themandator:

Thank God them no dry share human meat nko. Rev. Fr na human. angry angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife / Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos) / Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.