Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) (62754 Views)

Man Attacks Pastor With Plank After His Wife Reported Him For Cheating. Photos / Man & Women Who Sell Vultures In Yenagoa, Bayelsa As Chicken Meat Caught / FRSC Intercepts Suspected Human Traffickers In Kaduna, Rescues 44 Minors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by martineverest(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2016
Elxandre:
What disturbs me is that the church abandoned him after he had mental issues.

Shouldn't they have been responsible for his treatment and nurturing back to normalcy?
that's modern Pentecostal for u: They are only after your tithes and offerings, but don't care about u
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:53am On May 21, 2016
Bad news on imam: thats what they do. Bloodsuckers, killers, bla bla bla

Bad news on pastor: who am i to judge.

Quite unfortunate.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by guchilady: 9:55am On May 21, 2016
And who said reverend fathers are exempted?
berryprety:
inukwa, pastor of doom. proudly a catholic
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by kareemkamil(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2016
I think this guy call himself CATLOFA2 has FANTASTICALLY out of context, may God bless you common sense
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Alexbrain(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2016
dubemnaija:
Yoruba again shocked
No mind them, if na Igbo man now, those pple well call themselves name checkers go dey comment spoil. Yorubas n their fetish nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by godfrey01(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2016
olatunjithomas:
who said he is a winner chapel pastor?

Don't you understand statement... From investigations he was once a winners pastor but was sacked because of mental issues... But wait oh, them dey sack pastor......
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by kunta2simple: 10:22am On May 21, 2016
Respect to all the Muslims viewing this thread. I appreciate and admire your maturity.
May Allah continue to be your guild and bestow upon you more wisdom. Amin.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by kayalla(f): 10:22am On May 21, 2016
MARKone:
Dude may not be mentally balanced.

yeah, he would stop at nothing to save his son's life as the news say.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 21, 2016
phemmyfour:
Are they immune to evil act?

Exactly bro they are so extremely immune.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by kayalla(f): 10:24am On May 21, 2016
ritababe:

we don't worship them but God.

some people worship their pastors more than they do God. "my daddy said my daddy said"
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Alani86: 10:36am On May 21, 2016
ritababe:

we don't worship them but God.

He must be retarded! I simply can't see any correlation between his comment and the thread. He only wanted to be noticed I guess.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Alani86: 10:40am On May 21, 2016
guchilady:
And who said reverend fathers are exempted?

Are you minding that one? Maybe she has been a victim of a fake Rev Father who knows!
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by dammyjay93(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2016
Look closely at the "human meat". Human bones aren't that small, Nigerians and their unconfirmed accusation.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by efficiencie(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2016
adenine02:
i still wonder why people still worship their pastors

If pastors were worshipped, they why was he at the risk of being lynched even at the King's palace...cure your stereotype before it drains the last vestiges reason you have left!
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by DeleSuper1: 11:03am On May 21, 2016
Gerarahere joo!

To me "Pastor" is just a title.

The man is a bundesliga. grin

Come to think of it sef, can't the church assist his present predicament,
is it sack that is the solution after discovering is illness?

Na question I ask sha oo.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Tonnierichy(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2016
tarekamos:

You have just added to your numerous sins except if it is "our daddy in the Lord" that sent him. Pls keep your tongue from idle discussion. It is my prayer that God in His infinite mercy would have a place of forgiveness for all the contributors because we have passed judgement on issues we don't have full knowledge / details of.
Ogbeni comot for here. If ur not satisfied with my contribution, just STFU. Is it my fault d@ am not a victim of indoctrination like you?!
You think you are religious than I am?
I can confidently and authoritatively say am a better Christian than you are.
Rubbish
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by legacy4real(f): 11:24am On May 21, 2016
berryprety:

Yea!!

We believe in the holy spirit,St peter's church
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by kingteaser619(m): 11:29am On May 21, 2016
[quote author=Proffdada post=45822897][/quote]
and what is my daddy in the lord?
don't you understand anything you loose on earth its so in heaven, any sin you forgive will be forgiven in heaven?
have you not read the story of the bronze serpent?
you read the word indeed?
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by adenine02: 11:33am On May 21, 2016
efficiencie:

If pastors were worshipped, they why was he at the risk of being lynched even at the King's palace...cure your stereotype before it drains the last vestiges reason you have left!

bros read the post above me and respond to them first!
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Jacko1(m): 11:42am On May 21, 2016
Make HA HEAR. Say ma hend no dey dis matter

Han han they hanve started hagain

They hanve started

Nigbati nigbati people

Dohin their juji hup hand down

Most educated .... Sophisticated race hon hearth han

Ofe mmanu ppl take hit heasy take hit heasy dis get rich syndrome hiss not good ho
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by naijagobetter(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2016
after collecting offering and tithes for them they sack him cos of his mental health, christanity and christians where is our good works? Am speechless
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by deeway200(m): 11:53am On May 21, 2016
Nairaland.com, am really disappointed, I read the news from This Day and it wasn't winners Chapel. According to the members from other branches, the pastor has mental issue. I now understand that Naira Land is a wrong place to be
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by drstone1: 12:00pm On May 21, 2016
berryprety:

Like seriously, ARE you OK upstairs, or are you another Zombie!! Not surprised, really..

Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by korent: 12:03pm On May 21, 2016
Fake pastors every where, pls I like my Catholic faith
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by javispj(m): 12:21pm On May 21, 2016
U guys should stop all this.....this church that church mata...the devil once lived in heaven
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Gloria3389(f): 12:43pm On May 21, 2016
only God knows what that man has gone through before turning into this ..I really do pity him....
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by buchibrand(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2016
Tonnierichy:

Ogbeni comot for here. If ur not satisfied with my contribution, just STFU. Is it my fault d@ am not a victim of indoctrination like you?!
You think you are religious than I am?
I can confidently and authoritatively say am a better Christian than you are.
Rubbish
A better CHRISTIAN(Christ-like)? Yet you ended your comment that way? May God help us all.

Heaven! Heaven!! Heaven!!!
God please qualify me by your grace and mercy in Jesus Name.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by guchilady: 1:37pm On May 21, 2016
All ds ppl shoutn catholic faith up and down do u guys actually prefer stupidity to reality?cmon ds sort of thing is obtainabl evriwre,no religion is exempted,not d pastors or d revrends/revrend fathers or even d imams and leaders of oda religions are exempted,any 1 nd evri1 is capabl of fraud.pls let's use our brains well biko.4 d record I've seen cases like ds involvn rev fadas,gawdamnit!!! Pls dnt b stupid to quote m if u gat ntn reasonabl to say.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by nonso88(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2016
Yorubas and Jazz be Like Amala and Ewedu.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by YOLO1(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2016
End Time Pastor
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Ola5TP: 2:30pm On May 21, 2016
Some bastards said Yoruba again! Can u tell us what Yoruba did? Are ur tribe not worse, even bad and heartless. Stupid animals
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by notoriousbabe: 2:41pm On May 21, 2016
Omo see meat,who get am gari ijebu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife / Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos) / Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.