Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) (62755 Views)

Man Attacks Pastor With Plank After His Wife Reported Him For Cheating. Photos / Man & Women Who Sell Vultures In Yenagoa, Bayelsa As Chicken Meat Caught / FRSC Intercepts Suspected Human Traffickers In Kaduna, Rescues 44 Minors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Coldfeets: 8:32am On May 21, 2016
Ala nwaanyi asaba!

Nke mmadu egbokwenu bikonu!
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by ceejay80s(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2016
Ndí Ofé oil and juju are 5 & 6, disgusting people
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by LadyMessi(f): 8:33am On May 21, 2016
He who the gods wants to kill, they first of all make mad.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Larryfest(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2016
And some pple kneel in front of this one for him 2pray and lay hands on them rite Smh
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Topgainer: 8:34am On May 21, 2016
aalangel:

Read the news! He was sacked a month ago to go and treat insanity. That's what we get when the mods are damn pagans; always bringing down anything that has to do with Christians.
Foolish defence, how can a Pastor in a church of such acclaim of being next to God be insane? Will Jesus sack him to go and treat his insanity elsewhere? or cure him

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Ibrolism: 8:35am On May 21, 2016
Dis is critical GOD protect us 4rom dis heartless human being
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by josite: 8:36am On May 21, 2016
so oyedepo no.longer has time to cast out insanity.and the practice now is to sack an insane member cum pastor.there is God o.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Kingsasian(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2016
Exactly
Tellemall:

It might as well be. Look at the other thing in his bag.

One thing is that that man could be unwell mentally. He should be sent for a psychiatric evaluation. That meat could be anything. He sounds grieved about something to do with his son.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Mekurexx: 8:38am On May 21, 2016
I'm so sure some group of people will be very happy attacking Winners. But even Jesus had 12 disciples and one bad egg. So if he is indeed a Winners Pastor, it doesnt mean Winners is diabolic. So people should use common sense and not exhibit cloud judgment because of one particular case
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by sixtus3606(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Am not Surprised!
You see??

He was sacked as a pastor, because he was showing signs of insanity??

JeeeezZ!! What a shame!?
This is of my many reasons why I don't belong to any church. They are all hypocrites.!!!
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by ceejay80s(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2016
Vectormike:

I taya o! When I saw 'mentally ill', I had to calm down.

How many mentally ill people u see for street with roasted human parts? They just want to cover up, he is stable, read the news well again, they gave it to him to go a d share with others and he did so, give mad man human flesh make he go share with person and see if he will listen to u
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by sixtus3606(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2016
Mekurexx:
I'm so sure some group of people will be very happy attacking Winners. But even Jesus had 12 disciples and one bad egg. So if he is indeed a Winners Pastor, it doesnt mean Winners is diabolic. So people should use common sense and not exhibit cloud judgment because of one particular case
POC(point of correction)

Jesus had 11desciples + 1bad egg (making 12)

#NoInsults
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by kevoh(m): 8:43am On May 21, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Mekurexx: 8:44am On May 21, 2016
but you got the point (one bad egg doesnt make it 13)
sixtus3606:

POC(point of correction)

Jesus had 11desciples + 1bad egg (making 12)

#NoInsults
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Vectormike(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2016
ceejay80s:

How many mentally ill people u see for street with roasted human parts? They just want to cover up, he is stable, read the news well again, they gave it to him to go a d share with others and he did so, give mad man human flesh make he go share with person and see if he will listen to u

Let us wait for the Medical record na.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by kevoh(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2016
kayti:
guy na wash did you see it in any of the dailies saying he was sacked and no longer their pastor due to his illness
And where in my comment did you see the word ''sack". Let me quote it for you again:

kevoh:
He has mental issues and then? So the Bible thumpers at Winners Chapel could not conduct the usual deliverance session? They had to send him to his family instead? Does that mean the god of oyedepo is a scam?
#just.thinking.aloud

Emphasis on the emboldened phrase which is sent to his family to take care of his mental issues. Why was the usual fake deliverance by Pastorpreneurs not conducted on him in the church is the question?

Meanwhile, sacking of Pastors in Winners chapel is now announced in Newspapers! grin grin Boy o Boy, that's a new one I just learnt today I was even unaware. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by sixtus3606(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2016
Mekurexx:
but you got the point (one bad egg doesnt make it 13)
Lol. You said 12 disciples and 1 bad egg (makes 13) grin
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by chrisBenSunny: 8:53am On May 21, 2016
Livivng faith members are running a way from the truth. Lalasticlala, End time pastors. rubbish!!
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by TolaniLuv: 9:01am On May 21, 2016
Pastors are lipsrsealed

Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by banme1(m): 9:02am On May 21, 2016
Adeniyi. He is a yoruba man.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by gfullmoon(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2016
Why will his family treat his insanity? If the Church treat him what will happen? We should not back our brethren during trying times. But calling the meat human meat without concluding forensic analysis just to smear the Church is too bad.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Richydos(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2016
Like seriously his ex co-pastors came around to confirm that he is truly insane
So insane person can dress so cool n even fry meat Not to talk about d fetish stuffs found on him......... Guess they don't want whatever confession that man has to say to be taking seriously on d ground dt he is insane...... #funny
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by fejicruz(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2016
Seems you already know how human meat tastes. Uncle vampire, Van Helsing is coming for you.

adenine02:

bros u can go to the police

take some of it

and taste it

ok!
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by hotspec(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2016
i see no crime commited here yet. How did they know d fried meat is human flesh? Which of his arresters dont go fetish? And then, id he commit d crime because he's a Winner's pastor?
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by popcykaylah(m): 9:22am On May 21, 2016
I am not suprised by this church mayyer..but see wetin the senior pastor talk..he was sacked so his family can take care of him,isn't the church suppose to be a place where we get healed from things..isn't the church suppose to support him during his time of illness?after person go tell me say that winners no be scam
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by kareemkamil(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2016
A lot of people have been brain watch by Nigeria Pastors, to the extent that if Pastor of there church tell them to put there hand in fire, they we do it (Mumu like them)
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by tarekamos: 9:35am On May 21, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Hmmmmmm

Now a Senior PASTOR claims that he is insane., just to save their IMAGE as well.

What NONSENSE... ?
This should be thoroughly investigated with marching orders.
He now sells meat...

Listen to yourself my guy. A man in his right senses would not come out openly to public domain and call on people passing by to join him to eat or to sell human meat. I AM A WINNER, A LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE MEMBER, AND I AM VERY VERY PROUD TO BE FOR CLOSE TO 30 YEARS NOW. The message and the doctrine is thesame all over the globe so drop your mindset.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by aalangel(f): 9:37am On May 21, 2016
Topgainer:

Foolish defence, how can a Pastor in a church of such acclaim of being next to God be insane? Will Jesus sack him to go and treat his insanity elsewhere? or cure him

You just want Christians degraded, otherwise you won't even believe the story, true or not.
Note: I'm not a member of Winners' Chapel. I'm all for Christianity. Call it whatever name you like.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by PecE2Make: 9:38am On May 21, 2016
When it had to do with pastors, I mind my words.....

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by ceaser: 9:39am On May 21, 2016
ceejay80s:
Ndí Ofé oil and juju are 5 & 6, disgusting people

grin
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Elebiju: 9:44am On May 21, 2016
olatunjithomas:
who said he is a winner chapel pastor?
It is there now read it again, if he had been a celestial evengelist I bet your comment will be different. Moreover this insanity nonsense is just a way to severe his links to the church.
Re: Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) by tarekamos: 9:50am On May 21, 2016
Tonnierichy:
Winners Chapel.
Na wa
And some persons were calling him "our daddy in the Lord" now o... just the way many are still calling their pastors d@. I hope more of them can be caught so Nigerians can actually open their eyes and see the evil they invoke on themselves everyday while trying to pray in most churches. When these pastors lay their hands on your head sometimes sef, you need be worried!!
Fake pastors everywhere...... lipsrsealed

You have just added to your numerous sins except if it is "our daddy in the Lord" that sent him. Pls keep your tongue from idle discussion. It is my prayer that God in His infinite mercy would have a place of forgiveness for all the contributors because we have passed judgement on issues we don't have full knowledge / details of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife / Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos) / Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.