Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

A Brother Needs Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Brother Needs Help (1976 Views)

A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... / A Brother Needs 1minute Of Your Time. Please Don't Ignore. / A Brother Needs Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brother Needs Help by panthera4: 9:41am On May 21, 2016
I have a fiance, she worship in Christ embassy and am a catholic,, she is finding it difficult leaving her church to marry me, her church won't even let her do that! And am not ready to raise a family were everyone goes to his or her own church! Plz what do I do? I seriously need your advice plz
Re: A Brother Needs Help by ladyF(f): 9:44am On May 21, 2016
Change to her church Sir. It's all about sacrifice. Besides, it's still the same religion.
Re: A Brother Needs Help by panthera4: 9:48am On May 21, 2016
ladyF:
Change to her church Sir. It's all about sacrifice. Besides, it's still the same religion.
am sure as a woman, u owe ur husband that duty to follow him to his church
Re: A Brother Needs Help by vizkiz: 9:50am On May 21, 2016
christ embassy? Hmmmn.... You sure your lady is furcking the pastor? grin

On a more serious note, I think you both should change the churches you attend and come to a conclusion... Redeem isn't that bad.

1 Like

Re: A Brother Needs Help by ashmanpolo: 9:50am On May 21, 2016
Op, if you borrow your best friend N5m to do facial surgery. After the surgery how will you even identify him to collect back your money?
Only prayers o!!!

Pray your way through and this dysfunctional salience in doctrinal religion b/w you and your fiancée will be a thing of the past.

#teamCatholic#
Re: A Brother Needs Help by panthera4: 9:51am On May 21, 2016
vizkiz:
christ embassy? Hmmmn.... You sure your lady is furcking the pastor? grin

On a more serious note, I think you both should change the churches you attend and come to a conclusion... Redeem isn't that bad.

fucking the pastor? How
Re: A Brother Needs Help by panthera4: 9:52am On May 21, 2016
ashmanpolo:
Op, if you borrow your best friend N5m to do facial surgery. After the surgery how will you even identify him to collect back your money?
Only prayers o!!!

Pray your way through and this dysfunctional salience in doctrinal religion b/w you and your fiancée will be a thing of the past.

#teamCatholic#
I really love that! Team Catholic
Re: A Brother Needs Help by vizkiz: 9:53am On May 21, 2016
panthera4:
fucking the pastor? How

never mind, focus on the solution given.
Re: A Brother Needs Help by panthera4: 9:55am On May 21, 2016
vizkiz:

never mind, focus on the solution given.
mmmmmmm
Re: A Brother Needs Help by panthera4: 10:11am On May 21, 2016
Really need to know what decision to make now
Re: A Brother Needs Help by ladyF(f): 10:16am On May 21, 2016
panthera4:
am sure as a woman, u owe ur husband that duty to follow him to his church
Lmao!

And why is that? Because I am the supposed "weaker" sex? Abeg it is a collective decision. If he wants to follow me to my church, he is more than welcome.

I have never been so particular about churches so it really won't be a big deal for me changing church. The only reason I will strongly object is if I don't consider their doctrines reasonable to me. There is a particular church I can never step foot in, and I won't mention the name before their members will start to rain down incantations grin But at the same time, it's the same religion, so...
Re: A Brother Needs Help by inositol88(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2016
Somebody has to make a sacrifice!!!!!!

when u marry her, she leaves her father's house and surname, and she takes ur name, meaning that she is ready to go with u wherever u go.

I feel since she is getting married to u, to stay with u and be with u, then she should make the sacrifice of joining u .

my personal opinion oh!!!!!

but u can do otherwise
Re: A Brother Needs Help by panthera4: 10:24am On May 21, 2016
ladyF:

Lmao!

And why is that? Because I am the supposed "weaker" sex? Abeg it is a collective decision. If he wants to follow me to my church, he is more than welcome.

I have never been so particular about churches so it really won't be a big deal for me changing church. The only reason I will strongly object is if I don't consider their doctrines reasonable to me. There is a particular church I can never step foot in, and I won't mention the name before their members will start to rain down incantations grin But at the same time, it's the same religion, so...
OK my dear. I just pray I don't make d wrong decision
Re: A Brother Needs Help by panthera4: 10:25am On May 21, 2016
inositol88:
Somebody has to make a sacrifice!!!!!!

when u marry her, she leaves her father's house and surname, and she takes ur name, meaning that she is ready to go with u wherever u go.

I feel since she is getting married to u, to stay with u and be with u, then she should make the sacrifice of joining u .

my personal opinion oh!!!!!

but u can do otherwise
I wish she knows that
Re: A Brother Needs Help by donbenedict(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2016
Panther pls go and marry a Catholic! Jeez!
Re: A Brother Needs Help by panthera4: 11:01am On May 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Panther pls go and marry a Catholic! Jeez!
then what happens to love?
Re: A Brother Needs Help by donbenedict(m): 11:10am On May 21, 2016
panthera4:
it dies brother. cool no hard feelings. She clearly doesn't even love u sef. Dunt even knw why u are here killing urself abt somthn dat don't exist
Re: A Brother Needs Help by panthera4: 11:16am On May 21, 2016
donbenedict:
it dies brother. cool no hard feelings. She clearly doesn't even love u sef. Dunt even knw why u are here killing urself abt somthn dat don't exist
mmmmmmm
Re: A Brother Needs Help by Youngpo413: 11:20am On May 21, 2016
panthera4:
love ke
Re: A Brother Needs Help by otodeluxe(m): 11:25am On May 21, 2016
When you started dating didn't you know she's a love world member.
Re: A Brother Needs Help by makydebbie(f): 11:29am On May 21, 2016
ladyF:
sister..dont you think the doctrine will be different?..
Re: A Brother Needs Help by ladyF(f): 11:31am On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
sister..dont you think the doctrine will be different?..
It will, but change is inevitable. We all have to learn to compromise for the right reasons sometimes. cry
Re: A Brother Needs Help by panthera4: 11:33am On May 21, 2016
I guess am the victim here
Re: A Brother Needs Help by makydebbie(f): 11:34am On May 21, 2016
ladyF:

It will, but change is inevitable. We all have to learn to compromise for the right reasons sometimes. cry
you have a point tho!
Re: A Brother Needs Help by AfricanApple(f): 11:36am On May 21, 2016
people are worrying about the other religion, some people are here worrying about the same religion
Re: A Brother Needs Help by onoslove(f): 11:55am On May 21, 2016
panthera4:
I have a fiance, she worship in Christ embassy and am a catholic,, she is finding it difficult leaving her church to marry me, her church won't even let her do that! And am not ready to raise a family were everyone goes to his or her own church! Plz what do I do? I seriously need your advice plz
How I wish I could talk to your fiancee, this is the same mistake a cousin of my made, until she became 43. My aunt have to call their head pastor to plead with the pastor that since they will not allow her marry somebody out of Christ Embassy, then the pastor should look for a husband for her. When a man finally came, the first question put before her is if the man is from Christ Embassy. She said no, and then they came up with, oh don't marry somebody that is not a member of Christ Embassy. But this time around, she have to take her chance. And she never discuss the marriage issue with the church again. She just went ahead and did traditional marriage. Your fiancee should be wise. And let me advice you, I am a woman, do not ever let her pull you away from your church.
Re: A Brother Needs Help by HARDDON: 12:15pm On May 21, 2016
If only christians wud follow Christ , we wudnt have these confused , mutiplicated religious sentiments as we do today.

May there come a time when Christians wud really appreciate what it is like to be one and throw these religious sentiments away!
Re: A Brother Needs Help by panthera4: 3:30pm On May 21, 2016
onoslove:
How I wish I could talk to your fiancee, this is the same mistake a cousin of my made, until she became 43. My aunt have to call their head pastor to plead with the pastor that since they will not allow her marry somebody out of Christ Embassy, then the pastor should look for a husband for her. When a man finally came, the first question put before her is if the man is from Christ Embassy. She said no, and then they came up with, oh don't marry somebody that is not a member of Christ Embassy. But this time around, she have to take her chance. And she never discuss the marriage issue with the church again. She just went ahead and did traditional marriage. Your fiancee should be wise. And let me advice you, I am a woman, do not ever let her pull you away from your church.
i really wish she can see that! Am just depressed with all this church issue
Re: A Brother Needs Help by panthera4: 8:48pm On May 21, 2016
You guys are really helpful! Thnx
Re: A Brother Needs Help by panthera4: 9:44pm On May 23, 2016
Guys! My fiance is keeping malice with me because of this church issue
Re: A Brother Needs Help by skywalker240(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2016
onoslove:
Thank u..nowadays many ladies who seek solace now gets this new mindset and thus u see many of them marrying late...i hope some ladies talking about silly sacrifices reads dis post.
Re: A Brother Needs Help by rose54321: 10:22pm On May 23, 2016
Hmm, y'all weren't aware of this before, passing through the friend phase, dating phase, courtship phase??
Interesting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me / Proof Of How Wicked And Selfish Some Ladies Are: The Brian Banks Story / How To Maintain A Cost Efficient Relationship With A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.