Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... (706 Views)

A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship / A Working Class Lady Needs An Handsome Guy To Chat With It During This COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... by Freshguy10: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
A girl I so much love that I want us to take our friendship to the next level, started giving me attitudes after I made my intentions known to her so I cut her off and targeted her most close female friends and moved on with them, now her body language towards me shows clearly that she wants me back badly..
I still have feelings for her but the question here is should I make a move or continue ignoring her..?
If I should make a move, what best move should it be?..

Please don't just read and go away, I need your advice..
Thanks.
Re: A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... by mgdimagaladima(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ok... I am here just to book space
Re: A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... by falconey(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Sorry i don't dispose romantic advice after service
Re: A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Freshguy10:
A girl I so much love that I want us to take our friendship to the next level, started giving me attitudes after I made my intentions known to her so I cut her off and targeted her most close female friends and moved on with them, now her body language towards me shows clearly that she wants me back badly..
I still have feelings for her but the question here is should I make a move or continue ignoring her..?

Thanks.

Lol.. this is a script right ?
Re: A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... by Learnstuffs: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
It's natural for a girl to grow jealous when you give more attention to her friends. But that does not necessarily means she wants you for a relationship. Be calm and patient and allow things to unfold.

1 Like

Re: A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... by ikp120(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ignore her.

1 Like

Re: A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... by VanNistelrooy24: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
You targeted her close friend immediately because you don't have good "intentions" for her.

Quit the "playing" game bro. cool

2 Likes

Re: A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... by mofeoluwadassah: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
move on with d two of them nw........if you dont know what 2 do undecided
Re: A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... by Freshguy10: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Learnstuffs:
It's natural for a girl to grow jealous when you give more attention to her friends. But that does not necessarily means she wants you for a relationship. Be calm and patient and allow things to unfold.
thanks
Re: A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... by Freshguy10: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
You targeted her close friend immediately because you don't have good "intentions" for her.

Quit the "playing" game bro. cool
ok what do you suggest I should have done after she started giving me attitudes.?
Re: A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... by Freshguy10: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
ikp120:
Ignore her.
undecided
ikp120:
Ignore her.
Re: A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... by Freshguy10: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
move on with d two of them nw........if you dont know what 2 do undecided
I used her close friends to get back at her, not that I love them
Re: A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... by mofeoluwadassah: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Freshguy10:
I used her close friends to get back at her, not that I love them
so what do you need advice for then undecided
Re: A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... by alukstea(m): 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
I'm not sure what to say maybe other nairalanders might have something to say.... Not sure what you need help for sir.
Re: A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... by fellom(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Freshguy10:
ok what do you suggest I should have done after she started giving me attitudes.?
guy comunication is the key in anything we do. For example if u go in to a bar and you refused to talk how will they know what you want except you are a regular customer there they wont know what you want and what if what you really want that day is water instead of you normal beer? So I expect you to have called that very moment she started giving just attitudes. May that would have saved the whole thing
Re: A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Freshguy10:

Thanks.

m proud of u bro..kip targettin her frds.....make her beg 4 attention den do d needful

(1) (Reply)

For Geniuses Only. / Is Money Really The Greatest Aphrodisiac? / How Do You Celebrate A Friend's Birthday With 15k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.