Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Which Phone Should I Go For? I Have 22k - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Phone Should I Go For? I Have 22k (506 Views)

Vacancy For I.t Placement / Photos: “when I Am Not Slaying, I Go To The Farm” Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Which Phone Camera Do You Think This Photo Was Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Should I Go For? I Have 22k by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 21, 2016
Fellow Nigerians, I am a victim of robbery on Lagos Ibadan express way 2 days ago. Our bus was attacked by 9 fulani men dressed in military uniforms brandishing guns and cutlasses. We were stopped at a sagumu area and every one was robbed and disposessed of every phones, cash and other valuables. it was a terrible experience but i thank God to be alive to tell the story. I am planning to buy a new android phone next week with a budget of 22k so i need suggestions on the kind of phones i can buy within that range. My preffered specs will be:

3500 mAh battery life

3G compactible

1.3GHZ quad core processor

and at least 1GB ram.

what kind of phone kind i get with such specs and price range? kindly drop your comments. thank you

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, farano, seun pls help me publicize this on frontpage
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For? I Have 22k by ollymoore: 1:24pm On May 21, 2016
Nokia 3310, sagem or sendo

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Should I Go For? I Have 22k by zenatta: 8:59pm On May 21, 2016
mrkayusfit:

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, farano, seun pls help me publicize this on frontpage

Sure, this deserves a FP; 22k and all.

mrkayusfit:
Fellow Nigerians, I am a victim of robbery on Lagos Ibadan express way 2 days ago. Our bus was attacked by 9 fulani men dressed in military uniforms brandishing guns and cutlasses. We were stopped at a sagumu area and every one was robbed and disposessed of every phones, cash and other valuables. it was a terrible experience but i thank God to be alive to tell the story.

So sorry for this sad experience. We bless God for great deliverances.
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For? I Have 22k by JIMMYWAT(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2016
Techno w4 price 21k Android version 6.0

(1) (Reply)

Happy Children Day From A Heart That Cares / Smoant Modula RTA Tank 6ml-a Real Vapor Beast Gear! / Help! My Posted Topic Mysteriously Disappeared.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.