Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta (12544 Views)

SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R / Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
Happy Sunday evening
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month to you all,we are now in port Harcourt for a roofing project. You can do well to contact us for your roofing project

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
“A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success”

Therefore, ''FEAR NOT'' God will do a new thing
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Call us today for your roofing work
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 1:11am On Sep 17, 2016
Call us now
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thank you Jesus
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
My God is mighty
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
“Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality.”
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
“I will study and get ready, and perhaps my chance will come.”
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Opportunity will always come but it is left for you to recognize and grab it for the betterment of humanity

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Another of our ongoing roofing job in Abeokuta opp funaab

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2016
We were unable to complete the installation after almost 6 months of finishing woodwork but thank God it was finally done

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
2017is going to Bea great year in my life and business
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
“The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.”
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Call us today for you roofing job on 08037156958
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by adeyisodiq(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
princejones:
Scaffolding and parapet update coming
sir it my work,I work on roofing,windows,cladding and stainless stell for handrails, this is my number :.08106746765,my email:.abiodunigboho@gmail.com
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by mufutau55(m): 4:47am On Mar 11, 2017
princejones:
We were unable to complete the installation after almost 6 months of finishing woodwork but thank God it was finally done

Finally. And the weather did not weaken the wood carcass? How long can the wood carcass be left open without roof covering?

Hajji M.
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 5:44am On Mar 11, 2017
mufutau55:

Finally. And the weather did not weaken the wood carcass? How long can the wood carcass be left open without roof covering?

Hajji M.
Good morning my chairman, to leave wood open for long is not advisable as it will weaken it strong especially in rainly season, highest such be one or two months but they is no need doing woodwork when one is not fully ready to cover it immediately. Wishing all of us a lovely weekend
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by mufutau55(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
princejones:
Good morning my chairman, to leave wood open for long is not advisable as it will weaken it strong especially in rainly season, highest such be one or two months but they is no need doing woodwork when one is not fully ready to cover it immediately. Wishing all of us a lovely weekend

Thank you very much for the useful advise. That is exactly what I thought. Yes, one should cover the wood as soon as possible. God bless you sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
mufutau55:

Thank you very much for the useful advise. That is exactly what I thought. Yes, one should cover the wood as soon as possible. God bless you sir.

Hajji M.
Am honoured for commenting on my thread
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2017
Happy new to all of us,may this month of resurrection bring us joy and fruitfulness in all areas of our life,Amen
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Great day to you all,mine was awesome
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2017
Don't compare yourself with others and don't allow others to control your life for you.Don't let others dictate the pace for you or tell you what you must do.Don't take anybody else's definition of success as your own"Don't be control by the outside forces,but the forces in you.You are your own person and you are unique. My quote for today
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
by fearnot1(m): 10:53am
“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.”

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tomorrow is our covenant day of trumpet, make sure you join us at any winner's chapel close to you, let start the new month with God and remember also that tomorrow is a public holiday (workers day)
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 6:16am On May 16, 2017
Good morning my good people we are here for you,call us on 08037156958 for you roofing projects
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 11:40pm On May 23, 2017
Thanking God for today
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
optimism doesn't waits on fact, it deals with prospects. Pessimism is a total waste of time. Call 08037156958 for your quote and measurement
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nothing paralyzes our lives like the attitude that things can never change. We need to remind ourselves that God can change things. Outlook determines outcome. If we see only the problems, we will be defeated; but if we see the possibilities in the problems, we can have victory.

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
“Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals.
If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.”
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
“I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SOLD 3 Bedroom Apartment In Surulere For Sell ( TROY COURT) / What's Happening On The Lekki Axis 4? / Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.