Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Letters To The FG & ASUU - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Letters To The FG & ASUU (7860 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? / A Call On The Fg And Nuc To Close Down Madonna University Okija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letters To The FG & ASUU by emodo(m): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2009
FG should go and work things out with ASUU
Re: Letters To The FG & ASUU by ishimo(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2009
MR president its i need to talk to because have done no crime for going on strike, my reasons are:
FG are spending huge amount on politics which are misappropriation
FG have no policies to favour the future NIGERIA
FG have uptill now achieve one agenda among the rest
pls help us
Re: Letters To The FG & ASUU by fashola2go(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2009
Govt, ASUU resume talks today, SSANU plans prayers
Re: Letters To The FG & ASUU by chelseaby2: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2009
Please consider us sad cry
Re: Letters To The FG & ASUU by joesblizz: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2009
i my guys them wethin dey happen about fg & ASUU are they still in their case.wet lets come to reality in which country this problem b/w fg & ASUU are facing na, remember tomorrow is independent guys wethin
Re: Letters To The FG & ASUU by estagirl(f): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2009
what do u think we should do about the issue?
Re: Letters To The FG & ASUU by adebayo201: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2009
, fold ur hands, go on ur kneels and pray
Re: Letters To The FG & ASUU by Martins28: 5:36am On Oct 08, 2009
Is true when they say were two elephant fight that is the grass that will suffer,i suppot ASUU 100percent,they should fight this to the end ,i dont wnt them to relent.FG,i will say all our leaders are selfish,i dont blame them most of them enjoy free education nd that is why they dont know the value of education.They should not forget that they will give account of all what they are doing one day if not on earth but one day God will judge them all.
Re: Letters To The FG & ASUU by zeddicuss: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2009
ASUU and the fg are fucking crazy,see lets go and just iearn a vocational work like barbing ,mechanic ,tailoring etc.
Re: Letters To The FG & ASUU by Slycks(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2009
zeddicuss:

ASUU and the fg are fucking crazy,see lets go and just iearn a vocational work like barbing ,mechanic ,tailoring etc.

I buy your idea,  If i had the opportunity i would learn aluminium fabricator, Thats why you cant see any complain in Japan in term of education and/or technology, Most of them one way or the other have vocational work like zeddicuss said, Imagine a graduate, a BSc holder selling Vegetable in thier market, Can that happen in nigeria ?? dont think so lol
Re: Letters To The FG & ASUU by otokx(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2009
Dear FG

Please sign the agreement within the 2 weeks that ASUU has suspended the strike.
Re: Letters To The FG & ASUU by adebayo201: 2:25am On Oct 10, 2009
H'm 2wks only.
Re: Letters To The FG & ASUU by gezy: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2009
thanks to God that things are comming to a head b/w ASUU & the FG. I pray that the current wld be sustianed, let us all join hands & pray for Nigeria our country.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Extra-ordinary Black Women / Can Senior Community Health And Ext Worker (SCHEW) Switch To Bsc. Nursing Vie DE / Maduka University Announces Admission For The 2023–2024 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.