Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) (63986 Views)

This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) / Graphic Photos Of A Nigerian Girl That Was Butchered By A Man She Visited / Does Any One Understand What My Girlfriend's Dad Is Up To ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 21, 2016
vicstar:

shhhsshh!! No come wash my dirty laundry for here oo cry

Sorry .... Bros no vex

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:29pm On May 21, 2016
vicstar:

grin my G

Respect Sir

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by marshalcarter: 11:31pm On May 21, 2016
[quote][/quote]
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by vicstar(m): 11:38pm On May 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Sorry .... Bros no vex

me na play we dey play na embarassed oya come make we dance grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-QfMADhZG3xg/TtoIllA4VzI/AAAAAAAAFFQ/SE-9-6di2l0/s400/KK.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 21, 2016
vicstar:

me na play we dey play na embarassed oya come make we dance grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-QfMADhZG3xg/TtoIllA4VzI/AAAAAAAAFFQ/SE-9-6di2l0/s400/KK.gif[/img]

Are you ok...

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nastydroid(m): 11:56pm On May 21, 2016
See as them derail the thread

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by aseye1116: 5:53am On May 22, 2016
Just let the issue end der. He should be thankful to God for his life. D moment he tries to bring justice to himself for the machete wounds caused by the man, d worst his case ooooo. He should just forget about the girl, after all, she is too young.
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Ishilove: 6:08am On May 22, 2016
The person saying age of consent for sex is 12 should go and read up on the law and stop propagating misinformation with such alarming alacrity.

That aside, the fellow should let the matter die because this country is a hopeless country where there is no justice for the common man. We are our own worst enemies, we punish ourselves but still cry that the government is useless. In a sane country the man will be charged with aggravated assault and will be made to pay damages.

That does not excuse your friend, though. In the eyes of the law he is guilty of statutory rape, i.e sex with a minor. Whether it was consensual or not doesn't matter. He had sex with a minor so he can get up to 14 years to life imprisonment if we are to follow it up strictly.

The real matter here is the moral decadence in the society and the wages of sin, which in this case is a 'butchered' hand. Forbidden fruit is very is sweet but e dey run belle. grin

The guy is just 20 yet he is more interested in boinking rather than focusing on building a life. Horny_, oversexed teens who have been derailed by this filthy society. Next time he will think twice before jumping in the pants of a young girl.

Jeffboi, if you were in the dad's shoes what you do? Will you be happy your 16 year old kid sis is screwing around at that tender age?

I don't blame the father for attempting to kill him. In the eyes of the man she is still his little baby born yesterday so the thought of this yeye boy defiling his baby drove him to temporary insanity. The girl too needs counselling and factory resetting beating. Screwing at such a tender age. Olobo hot angry

Shidren of nowadays. Wetin dey hungry them no dey market.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by onstelly(f): 6:12am On May 22, 2016
Maxi112:
your friend is a paedophile, how am I sure u are not the one?? op undecided

Wicked boy
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by RAPMAN02(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2016
Ur frnd is kinda sick. U would have done worse if the girl was your daughter.
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by PunkyV(f): 7:29am On May 22, 2016
Ag shame sad
That leg doe, needs to be moisturized grin
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Greatbeard(m): 7:47am On May 22, 2016
look at it from the Father's perspectives, your 16 year old daughter comes home late and on questioning her she tells you she was raped by an adult man.do you expect him to go shake hands with your friend?,I know I wouldn't.
your friend messed up,period. He needs to stay away from them !
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by eightsin(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2016
Eiya!! Sorry to hear guy. Some girls are just plain wicked.
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Maxi112: 8:41am On May 22, 2016
onstelly:
Wicked boy
u knw dey go church?
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:21am On May 22, 2016
Ishilove:
The person saying age of consent for sex is 12 should go and read up on the law and stop propagating misinformation with such alarming alacrity.

That aside, the fellow should let the matter die because this country is hopeless country where there is no justice for the common man. We are our own worst enemies and we punish ourselves but still cry that the government is useless. In a sane country the man will be charged for aggravated assault and will be made to pay damages.

That does not excuse your friend, though. In the eyes of the law he is guilty of statutory rape, i.e sex with a minor. Whether it was consensual or not doesn't matter. He had sex with a minor so he can get up to 14 years behind bars if we are to follow it up strictly.

The real matter here is the moral decadence in the society and the wages of sin, which in this case is a 'butchered' hand. Forbidden fruit is very is sweet but e dey run belle. grin

The guy is just 20 yet he is more interested in boinking rather than focusing on building a life. Horny_, oversexed teens who have been derailed by this filthy society. Next time he will think twice before jumping in the pants of a young girl.

Jeffboi, if you were in the dad's shoes what you do? Will you be happy your 16 year old kid sis is screwing around at that tender age?

I don't blame the father for attempting to kill him. In the eyes of the man she is still his little baby born yesterday so the thought of this yeye boy defiling his baby drove him to temporary insanity. The girl too needs counselling and factory resetting beating. Screwing at such a tender age. Olobo hot angry

grin grin
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2016
Cutehector:
looool so na wetin u been wan show me abi grin no weapon fashioned against hector shall prosper IJN. Amen.

aahhhhhhmmmiiinnnnoooooo!!!!! aahhhhmmiinnnn jessssuuuu!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 22, 2016
chigoizie7:
Woow. I am not the boy. So, let me not say what I will do.

Let the boy forget everything.

But he has to see the girl one more time and tell her his mind of trying to betray him.

Now let me tell u something here. Your friend has a big case here.

The last time I checked, the age of consent to sex is 12yrs, I think that law was passed last year.( just verify 1st).

If the age for consent to sex is 12yrs, then, invite the human rights, table ur case 1st to them, hear them out. They will help u with arresting the man and charging him, by doing that they should as a matter of fact subject the girl for medical checks from a well recognised Govt hospital to ascertain that there is no forceful penetration and all that. Once that is established, the sue the father for assaulting your friend.

But hey, who am i? I am not a lawyer, get a lawyer to explain things for u.

If u all can't do all that.

Your friend should tell the girl his intentions of leaving the judgments between them( father and dota) and (him) to sango is she doesn't confess that it wasn't a rape to a shrine(local ways). Let the gods be their judge.

He should go ahead with the amadioha thing.

Abi. We go reach. Edo state be that
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by onstelly(f): 9:32am On May 22, 2016
Maxi112:
u knw dey go church?
E concern you undecided
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:
shocked shocked

She cudnt stand up for ur frnd?

I always stand up for d ones i love o no matter who questions

Sadly dey always leave den later come bck cry cry

Sorry bou ur frnds wound nd cut embarassed he better stay away from d girl

The girl later asked the female police officer there to help and beg the guy. She said her dad asked her to lie against the guy
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by halfricanadian(f): 9:36am On May 22, 2016
Jeffboi:

The girl later asked the female police officer there to help and beg the guy. She said her dad asked her to lie against the guy

One time i and one of my ex was arrested do u kno i stood for him even tho d guy once beat me blue black dats just me even if u do me bad in time of need im all urs to defend u grin grin
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 22, 2016
Maxi112:
your friend is a paedophile, how am I sure u are not the one?? op undecided

It's not me bro. Though I warned him about the girl. He stayed out but the girl keep coming to him. He's a cute boy

1 Share

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 22, 2016
nwaanambra1:
he was harassed intimidated and almost got murdered all because of t0t0 - and he is just 20! angry angry

when you tell children that there are better thing to do with your life than chasing otu up and down they will see you as old school!

now if he had been killed - he would just go for nothing cause the man will claim that he raped his daughter - and the dead doesn't talk - so the general thing is for everybody to believe the man and even curse the dead boy join!

you friend should go and learn from his experience - he doesn't have money so obviously he cant buy a lawyer and Abuja lawyers are very expensive - even the charge and bail lawyers are expensive too!

he should keep away from that girl like she is a plague! in fact he should keep away from all girls till he is 40! tell him to use his time and chase money - when he succeeds all color and manner of t0t0s will be his - if in doubt he should go and ask 2baba!cheesy
. grin grin grin
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 9:59am On May 22, 2016
The more reason why I'll advise guys to stay off this underage girls. They spell nothing but trouble. Its just a pity. But still OP, I'll have you know if your friend was well connected, he won't have been imprisoned, he would have sued the girl's father for pre-meditated and attempted murder.

Influence and who you know works like magic in Nigeria. I hope your friend use this lesson as an experience never to date underage girls who are still being fed and housed by their parents.
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Ishilove: 10:01am On May 22, 2016
Jeffboi:

grin grin
Answer the question and put sentiments aside. Shey wetin your pal do make sense?
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Ishilove: 10:02am On May 22, 2016
joseph1832:
The more reason why I'll advise guys to stay off this underage girls. They spell nothing but trouble. Its just a pity. But still OP, I'll have you know if your friend was well connected, he won't have been imprisoned, he would have sued the girl's father for pre-meditated and attempted murder.

Influence and who you know works like magic in Nigeria. I hope your friend use this lesson as an experience never to date underage girls who are still being fed and housed by their parents.
What would you do if you were in the man's shoes?
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:04am On May 22, 2016
Nastydroid:
See as them derail the thread

No be small thing oh cry cry

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2016
Ishilove:

That aside, the fellow should let the matter die because this country is a hopeless country where there is no justice for the common man. We are our own worst enemies, we punish ourselves but still cry that the government is useless. In a sane country the man will be charged with aggravated assault and will be made to pay damages.

That does not excuse your friend, though. In the eyes of the law he is guilty of statutory rape, i.e sex with a minor. Whether it was consensual or not doesn't matter. He had sex with a minor so he can get up to 14 years behind bars if we are to follow it up strictly.

If you ask me, I'll say the father is just showing anger because he has seen that he has failed his daughter as a father.

If he had tutored his daughter rightly in the first place, she wouldn't have even thought of having a boy friend, talk less of having sexual intercourse.

Parents nowadays fail to teach their kids moral virtues, rather, they indulge them with all manner of nonsense, that's why they find themselves easy prey, for well being predators.
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

One time i and one of my ex was arrested do u kno i stood for him even tho d guy once beat me blue black dats just me even if u do me bad in time of need im all urs to defend u grin grin

Can I scope you then

My bank account is very fat
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 22, 2016
Ishilove:

Answer the question and put sentiments aside. Shey wetin your pal do make sense?

Bro e no make sense but na the girl de tempt my pal
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 10:09am On May 22, 2016
Ishilove:

What would you do if you were in the man's shoes?
First and foremost, I can, and will never be in the man's shoes. Never!!! I can never be a failure like him. Par adventure I find myself in such a thing, I'll take her to do a full medical check up. Then, her life will never be the same again, all forms of communication will be monitored by me.. Etc

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by halfricanadian(f): 10:10am On May 22, 2016
Jeffboi:

Can I scope you then

My bank account is very fat

Do u tink i care bou ur bank account or d type of person u made up of

If its bou money if u are very good at heart i will drink garri with u for yrs nd b by urside nd walk with u into d land of success go re evalutae ursef nd come bck

I hate men dat flash their wealth to my face dude i can b successful too undecided
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:11am On May 22, 2016
joseph1832:
If you ask me, I'll say the father is just showing anger because he has seen that he has failed his daughter as a father.

If he had tutored his daughter rightly in the first place, she wouldn't have even thought of having a boy friend, talk less of having sexual intercourse.

Parents nowadays fail to teach their kids moral virtues, rather, they indulge them with all manner of nonsense, that's why they find themselves easy prey, for well being predators.

The 16yrs old girl wasn't a virgin when my friend met her. My friend was her 3rd date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected / Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.